Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old girl. I lost my virginity 2 days ago. We used a condom but he did insert once for a few seconds without it. I had minimal bleeding. I also took Unwanted 72 the next day. I am having clear vaginal discharge which smells a little. I have a 28 day cycle and my first day of periods was 14 February. What are the chances of pregnancy and is the discharge normal?
I had sex on 4th day of my period and took an ipill within 3 hours. Its been 11 days and still no bleeding seen. Does it mean im pregnant if there is no withdrawal bleeding?
Hi. I am 31 years female. Have hypothyroid from past 10 years. Recently I have not got my periods and checked my tsh level. Its is 0.9.So I reduced the dose from 100 mcg every day to 5 days 100 mcg and 2 days 75 mcg. I used regestrone tablet twice daily for periods. I got my periods but the bleeding is very light and it has been 9th day of my period and still I am having brown colour light discharge. Can I use styptovit E 500 mg tablet morning and evening for 1 day to stop brown discharge?
Hi, This question is like Whenever we have sex after that my wife suffers from urine or vaginal infection. She has gone thru treatments for that. We have taken care of hygiene and all every time we do, but still it affects her. What to do in this case? Do I need to go under some treatment for this? Please help me in this.
My wife is in 7th month of pregnancy, usually she has a low BP (110/70) but during recent check up the BP was found to be 150/90. doctor have prescribed Labetelol and Zolpidem for 7 days. She is a working lady. Staying alone. Please suggest what care should be taken and how we plan ahead.
Hi. Ma'am mri problm irregular period h mri shadi bhi abhi nahi huyi hai. But is tym mre periad 4 month ho gaye to maine doctr ko dikhaya usne dawa di boli ajyegi but dawa kha kr mri abdomen me left side lowr me hard feel ho raha aur sujan bhi h hlka drd bhi. Maine thyriod chek krwaya wo bhi normal h .but aj mujhe period aya bbt bht he kam 6 7 boond bus .plzz mam koi aisi tablet ua syrup bata de jis se period khul kar aye plzz ma'am .i m waiting your answr.
Sir I had asked a question for my wife's miss period. Answer was given from a doctor of Lybrate that you should get a home test and lab test. I got home home and lab tests both, the result is negative. I just want to know as tests declared negative then is my wife not pregnant or still is there any chance of pregnancy. The tests were done after ten days of missing the period.
I'm 22 year old when my started period at age of 16 then year gap n again start regularly in age of 17 but last 2.5 month the my period not come that's why my skin very black what I do please answer me.
Dear Dr. I want to know medicine for my wife for her breast. my wife brest is not currect her figure please tell me how to improve her brest fit for her figure.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.