Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I have a breathing problem, I can't take breath instantly, please tell me what to do sir, while I am breathing something I can't take long breath, it's what I am suffering from nearly 6 months, please tell me what to do.
Am having a problem of masturbate in night when am sleeping unconsciously. My hand goes on its own and I masturbate and after some time when secretion is there then I come in consciousness and find my hand there. Sometime fir many days its normal means There is no such problem but some time its twice in a week. Is it a problem or its normal and if it is a problem how can I cure it?
I have some kind of problem in my liver, every time I take a meal, I have to go toilet within an hour. So what should be done?
I am diagnosed with jaundice. What all foods to avoid till the illness get cleared? Can I take red chilly, lentils, yellow and red vegetables? I am not taking any oil or meat and eggs. And how long I should maintain the special diet?
My wife is taking medicine for hypertension (telmisat AM) & for hypo thyroid, thyroxine 50 mg. Further she had mastectomy of Lt breast and is taking tamoxefen since 3 years. Her problem is sleeplessness at night. Why she is not having sleep at night time? Is it because of all the issues above mentioned?
My age is 32. Female. Recently I tested my blood sugar and my fasting is 112 and pp is 114. My question is am I a diabetic patient? then what about my pp? the difference of fasting and pp is okay?
I am 5.8 weight 80 kg. My sx life is gud but I face problem of quick discharge of sperm which I want to improve. Im married and want to enjoy more of sex life like porn star. .help me with yur suggestions.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.