Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from skin allergies and red rashes and already taken a no of medicines bt there is no significant result. Still now suffering from same problem. What's remedies for this problem.
Sir, I am getting free within 2 minutes in time of masturbation, so please kindly give me a suggestion to increase the Time.
I can't sleep at night with lights off. Sometimes I feel very hard in breathing at night? please help me out.
My hubby' s age is 48 he has no health issues but since from one year due to tension or age he has erection problem .so please prescribe some medicine with no side effects to his health.
I have a problem when I have sex in penis enlargement sometimes during the sex also and its affecting on my married life.
I am a patient of jaundice and I want to cure my disease as soon as possible so please suggest me medicines.
How to control night fall problem. i am suffering from this problem from a very long time . i am unmarried. please help
Hi. I have pcod problem. Now I am under medication. I want to know whether I am ovulating or not. How cum I get to know ds? Pls help me.
Everyday morning after wakeup I feel that there is something sticked in my throat and when I cough nothing is coming out. I feel that some sinus getting sticked in my throat. What to do to overcome this problem please help.
I am a diabetic with range of 115-135 in fasting and 168-185 in pp. At present my bowls is not clear. So what I should do.
I am 39 yrs old. Having problem of itching bleeding in my lower area. I think may be piles or fissure. Suggest me aurvedic medicines. It should be 100% cured.
I and my gf had sex on 14 th but I have withdrawal my penis at the time of ejaculation and she did not get menstrual till now is this the accurate symptom of pregnancy? And she is saying that she had sensation that periods are coming but it does not came what to do? Is she is pregnant? If she is pregnant how to stop pregnancy?
I am suffering from polysist overly now. I am 30 yes old, married and I have 2 child. What type of diet and medicine and precaution should I take. I take medicine. I have missed cycle of period. Now I am short temperedind, I have left lower abdomen and left back pain, plenty of hair loss, and also heal pain. Thank you.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.