Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ChaterjeeYour feedback matters!
Did you know that over 90% of skin ageing is caused by environmental factors? Protecting yourself from harmful UV rays by means of aneffective sunscreen lotion is your first line of defense against the sun, no matter what the season is. But there’s more you can do. Here’s our guide to ingredients that guarantee healthy and glowing skin all year long.
Coriander & jalepeño lemonade
Pumped with antioxidants , coriander aids in detoxification while jalapeño boosts metabolism. High in Vitamin C, lime juice will keep your body’s defenses intact and protect against external factors like the weather.
Custom-made green shake
Make your very own healthy green shake by following the simple 1-2-1 rule. Pick one green veggie (spinach, lettuce or broccoli), any two fruits (grape , apple, orange, melon, papaya, pineapple, banana, mango, kiwi, carrot , peach, cucumber or pear), one base for the shake (soy milk, skim milk, yoghurt, fruit juice or water) and blend. Slurp that green shake for breakfast every day and see the difference in your skin within the week.
Drink fresh gooseberry (amla) juice on an empty stomach every morning to control your body’s heat and strengthen its defenses against skin ailments. A good blood purifier, amla juice increases your red blood cell count, leaving you with a glowing complexion free of any blemish or impurity .
Oolong or Black Dragon tea is a rich polyphenol tea that can help delay the ageing of skin and the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles. Clinical trials of this tea have confirmed that drinking it 2-3 times a day is effective in combating radical damage to the skin.
Banana, strawberry & mango smoothies
Full of healthy calories, tropical smoothies—sweet and chilled—are an ideal pick-me-up to spruce up your day. Sure to leave your skin healthy and well hydrated, you can blend the perfect smoothie using an array of fresh fruits (from bananas to strawberries and mangoes) with yoghurt, keeping it fresh, healthy and delicious!
I am having a dark circles in my eyes so what is the procedure to look good and remove the dark circles.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- A cold compress helps to rejuvenate tired eyes.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!
I am 55 years and having 28 gm at and 80 ml retention in prostrate Taking urimax .4 mg for last 2 year. Kindly advise how long medicine could be continued or it should be change or surgery is recommended.
I am getting black colour with bore water actually my color is white please tell me how to get my original color.
My Mother is 45 years old. She has Breast Cancer. Now she is under Chemotherapy. What will do to prevent from it in future.
I think I have prostate enlargement because I can urinate smoothly and I don't have the stone also.what to do
I have severe skin problem. My face is full of dark red and black spots and pimples and blackheads and pus filled pimples. need help.?
I am having black heads and white heads on my nose what should I have to do to remove it from my nose completely.
I am 18 yrs old and my skin is tanned badly and have scars. What should I do in order to remove tanning and scars.
Doctor I got itching over my root of penis and some black pigmentation on skin over should and upper arm give me a remedy pls.
Parisa Skin Cosmetic and laser Centre has launched HYDRAFACIAL PROCEDURE – PRE RED CARPET TREATMENT for the first time in tricity. The HydraFacial™ has been a favourite pre-red carpet treatment for the stars like Paris Hilton and is even enjoyed by the Prince of Monaco! It has also been featured on Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS The Doctors TV show, Allure Magazine, Essence Magazine, InStyle Wedding Magazine, and more. The HydraFacial™ resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration all while Vortex –Fusing™ antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic acid. Ranked above IPL, the HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is soothing, moisturizing, non-irritating and immediately effective. The HydraFacial™ serums specifically target your skin issues including sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, brown spots, uneven skin tone, and early aging fine lines and wrinkles. The best part – it’s not just a quick-fix-it procedure. The HydraFacial™ improves the quality of your skin, actually helping to making it healthy. The HydraFacial™ procedure is a two-step process: the in-office procedure augmented by the daily care treatment. The results can be extended through the use of the daily care solutions – the same ingredients found in the serums are available for at-home use.