Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ChaterjeeYour feedback matters!
Since 4 months there are no hair on my face in my beard there are 3 spots in between my beard. Even if I shave the white spots are seen. No hair growth on that spots. Please suggest something. As tried all home remedies. Now please don't say consult dermatologist.. They are expensive..
I am 46 years female my skin is sensitive if I go out in afternoon my skin get full black. please suggest any day and night lotion. Or daily care in diet and cosmetic ?
How can I get rid of the dark. Circles below my eyes. Please tell me process for getting a clear and glowing face.
Hello doc. M 25 unmarried girl. Actually mere hips k beech me anus k pass ek dana ho gya h. Jo ki thoda bada h n wo dabane pe thoda guilty type h. M very depressed what to take. Suggest any ointment or any med Jo use sukha de. I dnt have my mother. She got expired before 3 years. N seems to father abt this prblm is awkward. Please help.
Sometimes when I ride cycle more than 2 or 3 hours in sun ligh I faced allergy problem. I went to some good screen doctor but no effect. What should I do?
I am 25 year old, and I having problem with blackish pointson my face. And black color under eyes, what should I do.
Dr. how can we over come skin problems particularly in summer season. What are the preventive measures?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Dr. I want my clear And fresh face So please tell me a Good face wash And cream name for My face. I hope you will give me reply soon thank you dr.
I am 28 years female and I have dry skin, which cream is best for me (day night) for glowing and brightening skin, I used loreal 20 cream, but I am not happy with this cream. I am really confused. Thank you.
I have got a nail scratching mark on my face and its not going away please suggest me any remedy or medicine for these marks.
Hiii my age 23 nd height 5.5 nd weight 53 kg how to remove eyes dark circle please suggest me medicine thank you.
I have black spot under my eyes n as well as totally face as little black soo give me a good suggestion plzzz.
Hello Doctor, I'm 19 years old and I have so oily skin causes black heads on my nose what should I do to enjoy a normal skin? Please ! Suggest me any ayurvedic remedy for these problems.
I have a very oily skin. Plus I have started getting pores on my face. It's very difficult. My face looks so dull. Plus I'm skinny and I want to gain weight. please help. These two things make me lose my confidence. I'm very good academically. But these two things affect my personality.
I had one tumour on my back. If I press that is not painful. Can you please tell me that is cancer or not?
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.