Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay BorudeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am a pcos patient from last 2 to 3 years. I have gained a lot of weight and want to lose it asap. Please suggest me a diet chart. I don't have facial hairs and I do 1 hr brisk walk daily along with 30 min cycling. please help me.
I am yashwanth and I am 18 years old. I am trying everything to loose my weight but no result. So please his me to reduce my weight?
I am a 26yr old male and have 92 kg weight. Thyroid level is normal. What should I do to loose weight?
Women over the age of 25 gradually begin to reduce the muscle mass and fat or adipose deposition happens at almost 5 times the pace. There is also the collagen reduction that happens alongside. All these put together give the flab, which is a point of embarrassment for women. Thighs, stomach, below the butt are common areas and could require changing your wardrobe. However, given that almost 93% of the women have cellulite, a lot of been done to identify ways this. From topical chemicals to medications to surgery, there are various options.
If that sounds comforting, don't. Cellulite is not something that can be cured and will stay forever. It requires a lot of dedication and lifestyle changes to sustain the lost fat (learn more about The Healthiest Ways to Achieve Fat Loss), which is the most important phase. Also, cellulite is transmitted genetically, and if you have a propensity for it, the chances of relapse are equally high.
Listed below are some ways to manage cellulite:
- Dietary (learn more about Dietary Fats) changes: Reduce salt, salty foods swell up the fat cells, making the cellulite more prominent. Adding a lot of fiber and whole grains cleanses the intestines of toxins and reduces the amount of fat.
- Exercise regularly: Any physical exercise, be it walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming, that you enjoy is completely welcome. All these help burn fat and reduce cellulite. There are also specific exercises aimed at working the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors and abductors - one-legged lunges, squat and side lifts, V-leg pulls, etc.
- Massage: There are special massage bars with multiple notches on it, which helps stimulate fat and improve fluid circulation. Cellulite also has lymphatic drainage and a high chance of infection. Massage also improves lymphatic drainage, thereby reducing the chances of infection.
- Exfoliating: Body scrubs, especially around the area of maximum collection, also help reduce fat deposits. Scrubs containing coffee are particularly helpful, as it improves lymphatic drainage and caffeine tightens skin. There are also do-it-yourself kits available that claim to reduce cellulite. A word of caution here, use under medical supervision.
- Body Serum and body contour creams: These contain a combination of caffeine and antioxidants along with some active ingredients that are proven to mobilize fat deposits. Again, better to get medical opinion before use.
- Cellulite blasting technology: There are ways to mobilize cellulite by applying shockwaves to the area of cellulite and dissolve the fat. It is proven to be safe and is FDA approved.
Studies are also underway to test a drug that will dissolve the collagen in the skin, thereby reducing cellulite. This is yet to be proven and once done may become hugely popular as cellulite is a universal problem with women.
My age is 42 years & my weight is around 92 KGS for past 10 years with no health related complications I prefer veg mostly, what dietary changes I require to maintain myself.
My mother stomach is too big she is very sad of that please give me solution to loss fat for stomach. Please.
I am 36 year old housewife working in a private school. I have 2 daughters. My problem is I get annoyed at every single thing that goes not according to my direction. I shout on elder one (11 year). Husband supports them a lot. Always tries to defend them. Everything I speak .he will say opposite and make children comfortable. I get really so annoyed. It feels as if my head will burst out. I really want to commit suicide sometimes. But I feel. I have to live for the children. Once they are old enough I can die. I see myself as a failure. I used to be a cheerful happy talkative but now everything's gone. I don't feel like going out. Having fun. .I have gained a lot of weight. I know I can reduce it by exercise diet. But I don't feel like going. That passion has lost. Whole life seems to be just strict. Shouting. Sometimes I feel I am getting too strict on daughters (11.
Dear sir, I am 33 years old, my height is 166 cm and weight is 135 kg. I tried many times to reduce my weight by doing exercise and diet plan but my weight was not effectively reduced. My thyroid is also normal. Kindly guide me and suggest homeopathic medicine for reduce my weight without any other side effects.
I am 25 year old and I have hypothyroid my weight is 87kg and height 5.8 ft. I want loose weight from my stomach area. I have been doing brisk walking and exercise daily from the past 2 months. So far I have only reduced 3 kg. Please suggest what I can do more to reduce weight.
Hi doc I am 19years old I am fat and have belly And after two week I am gonna attend a large function. So I want to reduce my fat and belly. What should I do to get the best results. My parents are not allowing me to go to gym. Help me out please.
I have a problem of saggy skin near my lower abdominal, in tricep area, and upper back behind chest. I have done workout for last complete year and lost 15 kgs. Recommend me some medicine or diet to help reduce it.
I am 5 ft 4 inches and my weight is 73 kgs. What should be my ideal weight. I have also started exercising from past 1 month twice a day. Is this ok to lose weight? Moreover can you please tell me whether drinking coconut water will help reduce fat?
Going to a gym and working out on machines are not the only ways through which you can lose weight, even having sex can help you to remain fit and fine. For this, you need to take on the right sex positions so as to enable your body to burn calories and help you lose weight. Here are some of the sex positions that'll help you to do so:
- Doggy style - This sex position sees you going down on all fours, leading to the working out of your quadriceps (the largest muscle that makes up the front of your thigh) and gluteus (the body's biggest muscle group that enables your hips to contract in all directions). In this position, you end up working your arms, shoulders and biceps, as you go about meeting the thrusts of your partner.
- Lotus - Requiring you to sit on the lap of your partner, this sex position helps you to sculpt your butt, thighs, and glutes. Your core is at work in trying to stabilize the body while your glutes get the workout it needs during thrusting.
- Cowgirl - This sex position makes it a great workout for women as it targets the lower body, the butt, and legs. At the same time, it's an intense body workout wherein you're required to balance your upper body while squatting on your partner.
- Missionary position - The missionary sex position can provide a good workout for your core as it focuses on lifting your pelvic floor and not the lower part of your back. It's also a good option for working out your butt as the squeezing action of the buttock ends up sculpting your gluteus muscle.
- Standing position - The position sees the upper leg and core muscles being worked on. For instance, if the female partner is standing on only one leg, the leg muscles are at work to keep an upright position while the core muscles are hard at work in helping her to maintain a balance. At the same time, if both her legs are wrapped around the partner, strength building is achieved by her arms.
Related Tip: How Your Sexual Health Changes As You Age