Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Borude
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay BorudeYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years of age and weigh 62 kgs and my heaight is 5 feet. I am a pure vegetarian and I would like to reduce my weight, what are the ways?
I have got a fat belly and I wish to reduce it. Due to my schedule, I do not get time to exercise. Can you please suggest for quick reduction of belly fat.
Sii I am using slim sauna belt to cutoff my fat. My weight is 105 kg being a 23 years girl its too much and my height is 5'9" so so sauna belt have any harmful side effect?
Sir, I have fat on my stomach and chest. Rest parts of the body has no fat. How can I loose this fat? Suggest me any medicine Orr diet solution Orr any exercise.
Hello sir, I am 23 years I want to reduce my weight and I want to increase my height and glow in face, please suggest me a good suggestion.
Now I am 21 years old. My weight is 85 kilograms. My father is 55 years old, his weight is 120 kilograms. Is that true, that I am over weight just because of my father's DNA / jeans? please reply.
I have PCOD. I didn't get my periods for 2months and then I got for next month without any medication. I'm gaining weight from last 2mnth nearly 3 kgs .As of now I'm doing walking for half an hour. Please suggest me on how to reduce weight and cure PCOD. I do get small acnes which is not at all getting cured because of which my skin never looks clear .So please suggest any remedy for this.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I Want to lose weight. Please help.
Hi im 23years old female. With 85kgs height 5.2 I want to lose weight. Please suggest me a diet to lose weight. But I also have sinus and allergies. So give me a diet according to that. And I also have acne problem suggest me how to get rid of these two naturally. Thank you.
I want to lose weight. What should I do? Homeopathy- which will help me lose 8 kg/mth. Acupressure. Through equipments which burn fat. Or any other medication.
Dose taking green tea helps in reducing fat dose it has any side effect at what time and how much it should be taken ?
My weight is perfect. My personality also perfect. I have small tummy what I should do to reduce it?
I have recently started taking jeera water with lime and ginger three times a day for weight loss. I have started getting loose motions continuously, I have also been suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. Please guide.`
With obesity on the rise, more and more young people are looking at measures for weight loss. Ayurveda, with its safe and natural system can be a lofe saver. It believes that obesity is a result of excessive Kapha, and weight loss measures should be aimed at reducing kapha. Reduce foods that are sweet, sour or salty. Increase foods that are bitter and pungent and promote digestion.
The following are some effective ways of losing weight, a combination of natural herbs, dietary habits, and lifestyle changes.
- Guggul or commiphora resin is a very effective fat burner that is used in correcting lipid disorders and treating obesity. It helps by correcting total cholesterol levels, lowering LDL (the bad cholesterol), and increasing HDL (the good cholesterol) levels.
- Garcinia cambogia, or vriksh amla, is a form of gooseberry that is used widely for weight loss. It affects the fat synthesis, fat accumulation, and reduces visceral fat deposition.
- Salacia or Kotahla is another popular herb known for reducing fat accumulation. It suppresses the growth of adipose tissue and is particularly useful in people who are insulin resistant.
- Kalonji seeds, or Nigella, is also useful in improving waist-hip ratios and reducing body-mass index.
- Liquorice is rich in flavonoids which are rich in antioxidants. This has been proven to be useful in preventing accumulation of abdominal fat and reducing triglycerides.
- Warm lime water everyday in the morning will help boost the digestive system and promotes in weight loss. Honey can be added if required.
- Three meals a day is advisable with no snacking in between or healthy snacking if not manageable. The meals should consist of balanced, healthy foods with no oils, lots of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat vegetables and fruits that are seasonal, as they have seasonal benefits, are free of chemicals, and easily available. Melons are plentiful in summers while are adequately hydrating, the nuts and roots during winters provide protection from the cold. It is good to have breakfast and lunch as heavier meals compared to dinner, which should be the smallest.
- Starting your day with a round of exercise is considered ideal for a variety of reasons and also for weight loss. Do a mild walk for about 10 minutes after each meal to promote digestion.
- Adhere to a regular sleep pattern. The hormones and digestive enzymes have a natural cycle and help in managing weight.
- Whether meditation or music, exercise or aerobics, find a way to control and manage stress. It is one of the main causes of weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.