Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Bhatia
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcers at a time 1 to 5 will appear even tongue also effected It will take one week to cure. Again it will come after some days. Very painful. Please suggest medicine.
Im 15+ my nose is "slightly" dislocated.So please recommend me what should i do? i want it to be fixed right now because im really very concerned about my face. So please help me
Doctor, My Mother is having tinnitus and she is taking Vertin 16. Also she has rheumatoid arthritis for which she took Sazo 1000, Supracal D, Folitrax and Prednisone for almost 3 years which was described by her physicians. The problem started for last 1 month, she is frequently getting drowsiness and tired. We consulted a neuro physician who took serum test and concluded that she has loss of Vitamin D3. He ha suggested for ReNerve injection for 1 week and to continue Vertin if she has tinnitus. She is getting very much drowsy after taking Vertin and gets tired. How to get her back to normal? Kindly help Her age is 60.
I have allergic, nose blocking, throat bleeding when clean throat, headache and tiredness. What should I do?
Hi docs. From this morning i'm experiencing severe ear pain. I think it's associated with some kind of infection. Which is in turn causing the part surrounding the ear to ache as well. Can someone suggest me some medicine which can reduce the pain as quickly as possible and some drops for the infection. Thank you.
I took Vermisol 150 direction of skin specialist on 13-12-214, with in one hour my body shakes and left ear lost hearing. On 14-12-2014 I started treatment, am I get my hearing.
If you are experiencing pain, irritation, or itchiness in your throat, the condition is referred to as a sore throat. It is likely for you to face difficulty in swallowing food and the pain worsens when you want to swallow. The primary symptom of a sore throat is throat pain. People of all ages can get affected by a sore throat.
There are several causes of a sore throat. The most common ones are as follows:
• Viral infections are the most common causes of sore throat.
• These are the infections that are caused by a virus, like the flu or cold.
• Measles, chicken pox, and croup are other viral infections that cause a sore throat.
• Several environmental factors also cause sore throat.
• Exposure to pollen, mold, pet dander, and several other irritants leads to postnasal drip.
• This causes throat pain and inflammation.
• Exposure to dry air, and smoking cigarettes are also common causes of a sore throat.
• For the diagnosis of a sore throat, a physical examination of your throat is carried out, and your throat will be examined using a lighted instrument.
• Doctors usually look out for inflammations and white patches that indicate strep throat. Your breathing will also be checked.
• The back of your throat can be swabbed for examining samples in order to determine the virus.
• Certain blood tests may also be required to be undertaken.
• The treatment of sore throat depends on the cause.
• In case your sore throat is caused by a bacterial infection, you will be prescribed antibiotics for killing the infectious bacteria.
• The medicines should be taken strictly according to a doctor’s prescription.
• You should complete the course of 10 days to get effective results.
• If you stop the treatment at an early stage on noticing improvements, a sore throat can recur soon.
There are certain simple home remedies which are effective for curing the most common forms of sore throat. They include:
• Gargling with warm, salted water.
• Consuming warm fluids like soup, tea, and water.
• Having throat lozenges.
• Reducing the inflammation using ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
• Avoiding exposure to allergens and irritants.
In case your sore throat is caused by a viral infection, the virus should be left to run its course. During its course, you will be prescribed medicines like pain relievers and decongestants for relieving the symptoms. Antiviral drugs are also used in some cases for fighting the virus effectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!