Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay BhalYour feedback matters!
She is 25 yrs old. But she's loosing hair in the front near the partition. Previously treated for pcos with no recurrence. What should she do now?
I'm losing lots of hair .31 yrs old 2 boys youngest son 1yr old cesarian .Used tugain 2 for a month no effect but more hairfall. .Pls help
I am engaged with my boy friend and getting married soon. I have 10 years of relationship with my boy friend. We both love each other so much. But he is very aggressive . He abuses me . I am addicted to him badly. Whta shayd I do.
I have got my last period on 9thof may I am not in physical contact after that May I know d reason of it.
My mom has been suffering from diabetes for the past 5 years and before 2 years she has been facing thyroid problem when she got it the range was 9.59 from the range of 0.30 to 5.5 then the range was in total control 0.23, the thyroid was in control but the moment she left having medicines of thyroid now the range is 15.2 I wanna know is there a way to get total cure from thyroid because she fed up of having tablets yes she takes diabetes pills regularly but suggest some way to get cured from thyroid thank you.
I'm 17 years old. My hight 5'1" I want to raise my hight. I want to increase 6 to 7 inches. For what medicines can I eat?
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am 61 years old and suffering from knee ache. Treatment couldn't get any relief. Left knee is getting swell also. Please give me advise.
My mother 65 year heart patient waiting for bypass surgery. Due to neuro problem postponed to three months. Her blood sodium levels 116 .how to improve this. What are causes please advice.
I am 58 years old. I have diabetes from last 15 years. I am taking both allopathic & ayurvedic medicines. For same, what I should I do?
How to control oily skin. My skin become shiny and oily daily becoming more pimples. Please kindly feed back.
Sir I smoke at a regular interval and I have backache problem since a year. Is their any relation between the two?
Physical intimacy between partners is one aspect, which is of utmost importance, therefore we need to focus on things which can boost it. Sexual health is as important as your overall physical and mental health. Just as how your heart health is impacted by what you eat, nutrition also plays an important role in your sexual health. A number of sexual health problems can, in fact, be remedied by simply eating right.
Here are a few types of food that can help enhance your sexual health.
- Foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids: Some fats such as Omega 3 Fatty acids are essential for your health. Such foods improve blood circulation and neurological functioning thereby aiding in improving sexual function. Foods rich in Omega 3 Faty acids include soybean oil, tuna or trout fish, walnuts and almonds.
- Foods that help you maintain your weight: Your weight plays an important role in self-image and libido. In many cases of obesity, losing weight has a direct impact on increasing libido and sexual functioning. Hence, food that is rich in fibre and low in fat content such as whole grains and leafy vegetables should be a part of your daily diet.
- Food that increases fertility: Vitamin C is essential for fertility, especially for men. It also helps increase the production of happy hormones and thus elevates moods. Thus increasing your vitamin C intake can help treat fertility problems. Fruits such as grapefruits, oranges and lemons are rich sources of vitamin C. Folic acid also plays an important role in increasing fertility. It improves sperm quality and reduces the pregnancy risks. Some foods that are rich in folic acid are broccoli, peas, lettuce. Beets and all kinds of nuts.
- Foods that increase sex drive: Apples are rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that stimulate blood flow to the genital area and aid in arousal. They also contain chemicals that increase lubricant production and hence make intercourse more enjoyable. Similarly, berries like strawberries and cherries and watermelons improve blood circulation and are a rich source of phytochemicals that enhance a person’s sex drive.
- Foods that increase sperm production: Zinc is one of the key nutrients involved in sperm production. Low levels of zinc can also affect a woman’s libido. Hence eating foods rich in zinc such as sesame seeds, whole grain bread, green leafy vegetables and brown rice can help boost libido and sperm production. One of the main reasons oysters are considered such a powerful aphrodisiac is because they are considered to be one of the richest sources of zinc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.