Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sanish Shringarpure

MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgeon), DNB - urology

Sexologist, Mumbai

17 Years Experience  ·  600 - 1000 at clinic
Dr. Sanish Shringarpure MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgeon), DNB - urology Sexologist, Mumbai
17 Years Experience  ·  600 - 1000 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Sanish Shringarpure
Dr. Sanish Shringarpure is a renowned Sexologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. He has had many happy patients in his 17 years of journey as a Sexologist. He has done MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgeon), DNB - urology . He is currently practising at mgm hospital in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sanish Shringarpure on has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Seth G.S medical College and KEM Hospital - 2000
MS (Gen. Surgeon) - BYL Nair Hospital - 2005
DNB - urology - Apollo Hospital,chennai - 2009
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

mgm hospital

Plot No 1A, Sector 1A, Cbd Belapur, Navi MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
600 at clinic

Fortis Hiranandani Hospital

Sector 10/A, Mini Seashore Road, Vashi, Navi Mumbai -Mumbai Get Directions
1000 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sanish Shringarpure

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am getting itching in my vagina from last two days. Observed some very small bump near vagina opening. Please suggest some medication for this. Thanks in advance.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Hi…follow few simple things gives you very good result, 1) take 30 ml of Rubyclin liquid before meals, 2) take 1 tsf of Haridra khand after meals, for 15 days, THANKS.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years but my penis has not grown according to my age. Its been the same size since I was in class 6-7.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning This will help with your concern.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera digestion system weak h.please iske liye koi solution de. Or sperm count improvement k lye bhi koi solution de. Thank You.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Lucknow
Start Homoeopathy Rx nux vomica 30 lycopodium 30 4 pills 3 times a day Damiana Q Nuphur lata Q 20 + 20 drops in half cup of water 3 times a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor iam naveen age 25 not control for owr self in masturbation in one week two or three days masturbate so any problems comes for me.

MD-Physician, PGDCC
Cardiologist, Jaipur
There is no trouble at all in doing it even once a day. It is a natural thing. Do not feel bad about it.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I want to know about implantation bleeding and is it long for 5 days with heavy bleeding?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, implantation bleeding can occur after 3-4 days post sex and is usually in form of spotting lasting for another 2-3 days with mild lower abdominal pain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please my husband was diagnosed prostate enlargement. He is 54 yrs. Weight 95 kg and height 5.9 ft. D result is 51x 50x 50 mm. Volume 55. 3mls. Please what will take to stop the enlargement.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Mch urology
Urologist, Bangalore
U cant do anything for that ...unless it's giving problem.'s natural to grow till the last breath....
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I open my penis to skin ka kuch part penis se hui hua h. Will it be a problem in future after my marriage.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Some men are indeed endowed with a lot of foreskin tissue, and occasionally this can interfere with normal sexual function. If a doctor confirms what you say by physical examination, a circumcision operation can easily be arranged whereby all your problems would be solved.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I take medication for depression, including for thyroid too. What I feel is under medication I am unable to have perfect erection, I cannot enjoy sex too. What I need to do kindly help.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Anti depressants medicinea that you are taking depresses the functionnof Central nervous system(CNS), and hence the erection process is dependant on CNS it cause improper erction. You have to start consuming ayurvedic aphrodisiac medicine, it will improve your erection naturally and provide sexual immunity from harmful effect of anti depressant medicines.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I have discharge white liquid and my vagina whole also fully lose what can I do to small whole and feel sex satisfaction.

Homeopath, Hyderabad
There are no medicines to increase the size of vagina unless you go for hymenoplasty surgery. For abnormal discharge you need to use medication and this might be due to some infection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Heyy doc I am 23 years old and I am married I am notching tht I ejaculate too soon I wanted to know if there are any medicine I can take to last long in bed. I have no disease.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Don't panic and worry. Premature ejaculation can happen once or twice a month for everyone. You are young. There is every possibility that you have performance anxiety. Don't worry. Practice makes sex perfect. I suggest online counselling and sex therapy. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem with my private part it's very small in size my family is after my marriage what should I do it's normal in 1 inch and after erection it's about 3 inches any pills to increase it's size without any side effect I am worried.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, you can take Damiaplant, 15 drops with water twice daily. A regular penis massage is required to increase the size of penis.To ensure that the penis is strengthened in a hassle free way, olive oil can be used without any doubts. It will provide the penis with the nutrients to make it strong as well as improve the blood circulation to the region and thus keep it healthy and free from problems.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling tired and breathlessness during sex and reaching orgasm very fast how can I improve it and spend more time in sex.

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
65 weight better at your age or all problems will start so be natural in all and avoid all excess or bad.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 40 years. I ejaculate in less than one minute. I have bad habit of masturbation 2-3 in week sometime even more, please help me.

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
You will need medicines, techniques altogether. Avoid bad habits or excess. Start yoga pranayam whatever possible. Right thinking first of course.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m taking beta cap tr 20 at morning for tremor but still getting shocks. librium 10 fr anxiety little help. But my sex desire is very low any extra medicine to be add in please guide

Fellow Observership, Certificate in Forensic Psychology, MD-Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Akola
Hello, persistent feelings of anxiety, dread about illness, bad health, negativity, stress, loss of interest along with few other symptoms like feeling low or sad, constant tiredness, feelings of loneliness, helplessness & sleeping difficulties is suggestive of depression. Now, the simplest solution to depression, tension, anxiety & similar problems ; is a proper course of medicines & certain lifestyle changes ranging from as simple things including a proper course of medicines to get rid of this problem plus meditation & daily 30 minutes jogging to more complex things as structured diary writing, thought recording etc. Good luck!
29 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, recently I found out that my partner who is already married is having sex in the morning with her husband and later evening with me is there is any chance of having AIDS?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Delhi
multiple sex partners is a high risk condition for contracting HIV. use condoms while having sex. get yourself and your partner checked for HIV. regards
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello my name is Yogesh Tripathi. I'm from Mumbai. My question is about Penis. My penis is small as per my age. My girlfriend is not satisfied with me. I want to increase my penis. Please help me.

General Physician,
Dear Mr Yogesh What is the size of your penis is not known. For all the practical purposes, normal range of penile length is 3.5 to 5 inches. If yours is less than that, you will need counseling session with a physician or a sexologist and after finding the specific cause and your personality analysis we can get rid of it. Kegel exercises and some medications with balanced diet and healthy lifestyle must be a routine. Not a big deal, don't worry man, you are young enough to overcome such small things. Regards
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having itching problem in the vaginal area. Itching is severe before a week of starting of menses. Having this prob since 5-6 months.

FRAS, MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Ernakulam
Maintain good hygiene, cut your pubic hairs and try candid b ointment for 2 weeks and if the problem persist then u need to take a herbal ayurvedic medicine to get it cured permanently, consult me private for further proceedings
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am female of 30 years. I get urine infection very frequently. My doctor ask me to take i-tyza for 7days. I have also get pimple around the vaginal area. please suggest.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
I would advice you to take a prophylactic prolonged dose of antibiotic depending on your urine culture results as they are recurrent. Also drink at least 2.5 litres of water daily and you can take Cranmed capsules twice daily which contains Cranberry juice that has got good antiseptic effects on the bladder. In cases of recurrent infections it is always advisable to get a Ultrasound scan of Kidney, Ureter, Bladder done to rule out any anatomical abnormalities.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(635 ratings)

Dr. Shyam Mithiya

MD - Psychiatry, Diploma in Psychological Medicine, MBBS
Dr.Shyam Mithiya's Psychiatry & Sex Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(136 ratings)

Dr. Anuj Khandelwal

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Iyers polyclinic, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(120 ratings)

Dr. Riddhish K. Maru

MBBS, DPM, DNB (Psychiatry)
Param- Multispeciality Psychiatry & Sexology Clinic, 
500 at clinic
Book Appointment
(263 ratings)

Dr. Shirish C. Malde

Sexology in Harmony, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(1466 ratings)

Dr. A. Kumar

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Kaya Kalp International Sex & Health Clinics - Dadar West, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(80 ratings)

Dr. Prabhu Vyas

M.S. - Sexology Sexual Counselling , Ph.D. - Sexology - , PGDPC (Post Graduation Diploma In Psychological Counselling) -
MidTown Diagnostics, 
250 at clinic
Book Appointment