Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sangya GarauriyaYour feedback matters!
Quite often, I experience pain in my knee or ankle or foot fingers or other joints of legs. Even there is some mild pain in the upper back also. I got my knee examined by X-ray and even by MRI. Orthopedician told me that there is a mild beginning of osteoarthritis. A few months back my uric acid level was also 9.1 which was brought down by taking Febucip tablet for two months. Now on the advice of doctor I have been taking Durajoint GM (2 OD for one month and 1 OD for two months). I had same problem aboutfour years back also and I got cured by similar allopathic treatment. As I am fed up with allopathic medicine, can you suggest some ayurvedic medicine which will take care of future problems of Uric acid and Arthritis.
Hello doctor she is my mother in law she have a problem of arthritis she have a pain on her legs knees what food can she take and gave me your prescription about this
Hello, I am 25 years old female. In 2014 I had a neuro issue so I admitted in hospital .Now my condition is far better but the main pblm is through all these procedure I have a bed sour on hips o you said my tail .and a small boil on it now appeared what should I do to remove that boil firstly and please tell me how I remove bed sour .Pleasee help me Thanks in adv.
Hii my name is sheetlesh. I am suffering from arthritis. My both hip is suffer from severe pain. What can I do. In summer I fell that little relief than winter days. What can I do?
I am a diabetic my sugar is under control, but I always have feet burning issues not getting solved. Can please suggest me.
Hello sir or madam I m volleyball player after playing the volleyball match everyday. My hand is paining.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.