Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita S. DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I was sent for a blood test 3 days after my period if I can't take it on the second day cause it's a Sunday can I the following day.
I am 26 year old girl. My periods was correct and now I feel some symptoms of delivery. (just like curd in my virgina at night and pale water is come out) have a chance to become pregnant? and what are the symptoms of delivery near date.
शतावरी के फायदे
- आयुर्वेद में लंबे समय से किया जा रहा है शतावरी का इस्तेमाल।
- एक या दो इंच तक का हो सकता है शतावरी का पौधा।
- नींद न आने की कारगर औषधि है शतावरी।
- खांसी के लिए भी किया जाता है शतावरी का प्रयोग।
शतावरी बहुत पहले से महत्वपूर्ण औषधि के रूप में प्रयोग की जा रही है। इसका प्रयोग कई प्रकार के रोगों में किया जाता है। शतावरी झाड़ीनुमा पौधा होता है जिसमें फूल व मंजरियां एक व दो इंच लंबे या गुच्छे में लगे होते हैं। शतावरी को शुक्रजनन, शीतल, मधुर एवं दिव्य रसायन माना जाता है।
Benefits of shatavari
कैंसर के मरीजों के लिए यह बहुत ही कारगर औषधि है। नींद न आने की समस्या, खांसी, सिरदर्द, आदि के लिए यह बहुत फायदेमंद है। आइए हम आपको बताते हैं कि शतावरी के अन्य गुणों के बारे में।
शतावरी के गुण कैंसर के लिए
शतावरी में एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट होता है, जो कि कैंसररोधी है। इसके अलावा शतावरी में विटामिन ए, बी, सी, पोटैशियम और जिंक पाया जाता है। इसमें हिस्टोन नामक प्रोटीन पाया जाता है जो कि कैंसर के उपचार में योगदान देते हैं।
खांसी के लिए
अडूसे का रस, शतावरी का रस और मिश्री मिलाकर चाटने या तीनों को मिलाकर चूर्ण बनाकर खाने से खांसी समाप्त हो जाती है। सूखी खांसी के लिए यह बहुत फायदेमंद है। कफ में खून आने की बीमारी में भी शतावरी खाने से लाभ होता है।
शक्तिवर्द्धन के लिए
शतावरी के चूर्ण को दूध में डाल कर बनाई खीर या पाक बना कर खाने से पुरूषों में यौन शक्ति बढ़ती है।
अनिद्रा के लिए
अनिद्रा के शिकार लोगों के लिए शतावरी बहुत ही फायदेमंद है। शतावरी का पांच से दस ग्राम चूर्ण, 10-15 ग्राम घी तथा दूध में डालकर नींद न आने की समस्या समाप्त हो जाएगी।
बुखार के लिए
ज्वर होने पर शतावरी और गिलोय का रस गुड़ में मिलाकर लेने से फायदा होता है। शतावरी से सामान्य और तेज दोनों प्रकार के बुखार में फायदा होता है।
सिरदर्द के लिए
माइग्रेन जैसे सिरदर्द के लिए शतावरी बहुत कारगर औषधि है। शतावरी को कूट कर रस निकाल लीजिए। बराबर हिस्सों में शतावरी का रस और तिल का तेल मिलाकर सिर पर मालिश करने से सिरदर्द होना बंद हो जाता है। इससे आधाशीशी रोग में आराम मिलता है।
खूनी दस्त आने पर
गीली शतावरी पीसकर दूध में मिला लीजिए, फिर कपड़े से छान कर या रस में घी मिलाकर पका लीजिए। खूनी दस्त आने पर इसका इस्तेमाल कीजिए, आराम मिलेगा।
शतावरी बहुत ही फायदेमंद पौधा है। इसे सामान्य दिनों में भी प्रयोग करने से कई प्रकार के सामान्य रोग भी नही होते हैं। सामान्य दिनों में प्रयोग करने के लिए, 4-5 मिनट पानी में उबालकर मिक्सर से फेंट दीजिए। इसे फ्रिज में रखिए और दो-दो चम्मच सुबह शाम प्रयोग कीजिए।
Hello doctor m 32 year old trying to conceive pregnancy, I did hsg nd it show right fallopian tube block nd my Amh is 1.63 What should I do pls suggest.
I am a pregnant of 4th month but regularly i'm suffering with abdominal pain and vaginal infection that mean white discharge and severe itching what should I do can you please help me.
I have vagina infection, having itching problem and little allergy shown there and have pain also. Sometimes little white discharge. What should I do?
I am 44 years old. My periods have stopped. I am not having them for the past 4 months. Have I reached menopause? what care should I take now. I mean supplements etc.
Sir mne sex karne k bad unwanted 72 li. Uske bad muje normal period hue 1 wek bad. Test b negative h .pregnancy h ya nhi.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.
I have polycistic ovary syndrome. I am trying to get pregnant. But having irregular periods. Can you please tell me when to try for baby so that I get a positive report.
It has been two months, I didn't get my period, and I am having pain in my back, what's the problem.
Intestinal parasites-Tape warm, ring warm, thread worm, Whip worm........You would have heard about them.
We all are living in an environment full of toxins and Parasites. Toxins makes our immunity weak, let the parasite get entered into our blood and get settled in our gut. And now whatever good we are having is not nourishing us, but firstly to our tiny unwanted guest.
The signs of a parasite can often appear unrelated and unexplained. It is typically seen, parasites causes more constipation in patients than diarrhoea, but some parasites are capable of changing the fluid balance in your gut and causes diarrhoea. Trouble sleeping, skin irritations, mood changes, and muscle pain can all be caused by the toxins that parasites release into the bloodstream. These toxins often cause anxiety, which can manifest itself in different ways. For instance, waking up in the middle of the night or grinding your teeth in your sleep are signs that your body is experiencing anxiety while you rest. When these toxins interact with your neurotransmitters or blood cells, they can cause mood swings or skin irritation, Rashes or Itchiness.
Few others signs are:
- Iron-deficiency anaemia
- Itchy bottom
- Worms in stool
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Wheezing or cough
- Irritability and general weakness
You can get infected by:
- Walking barefoot in the garden, playground or any infected soil; for example, hookworm larvae burrow through the skin of bare feet.
- Ingesting worm eggs through eating fruits, vegetables, grains, fish and meat contaminated with roundworm or whip worm.
- Washing fruits and vegetables with contaminated water.
- Transfer of the parasitic worms from pets to owner.
- Coming in contact with the soil that has been contaminated with human faeces from an infected person.
- Not washing hands with soap and water after defecating. Open air defecation also increases the risk of worm infestation.
Worm infestation affects normal growth in children and can cause malnutrition in adults too. Thus, it is recommended to de-worm babies in every six months after they turn one. De-worming medication kills adult worms but not the eggs + new infection form above mentioned sources makes repetition of the dose in every six months vital, even in adults too.
In Ayurveda, there are natural remedies for de- worming. That are safe and effective:
- Ajwain (carom seeds): Ajwain seeds taken with jaggery dissolved in cold water early in the morning expels worms during defecation.
- Castor Oil : Take 1 spoon Castor oil and eat 10 gm Sugar on an empty stomach. One of the best remedy for all intestinal parasite. (It can raise the frequency of defecation)
- Bael (Bengal quince, wood apple): The fruit kills the worm within the body which is then expelled with stools.
- Palasha (flame of the forest): Effective in treating roundworms. Take the seeds with buttermilk twice daily.
- Tulsi (sweet basil): Seeds of Tulsi in water or even chewing the leaves on an empty stomach is an effective remedy for all parasitic worms, including tapeworm.
So protect yourself and your loved ones from intestinal parasites. Keep your gut Happy and yourself Healthy.
I am a 21 weeks pregnant women. Now am suffered joints pain near pelvic and leg. Past few days I suffered lot. While standing and sitting doesn't pain created but in sleeping position I can't turn from left side to right side it creates more pain. Also while wakeup from bed its create more pain. Please give me some suggestions.
Smoking is a die hard habit and many people eventually die of the same. It remains one of the most common causes of cancer and lung diseases, which eventually lead to death. The irony is that almost all smokers know the harmful effects, but find it hard to quit.
With a firm determination, there are people who quit, but then the relapse rate is quite high too.
- Many believe that quitting requires a behavioural change. From peer pressure to a lifestyle habit, smoking is a social phenomenon. There are various methods to help quit smoking like quitting cold turkey and nicotine substitutes. Hypnosis is also gaining popularity as a method to help quit smoking. Research has shown an encouraging success rate in the range of 30 to 40% in cases where the desire and commitment to quit are high. This of course is with people who have strong will and are able to be hypnotized.
- Hypnosis or hypnotherapy is a psychological technique used as supplemental therapy in a lot of cases, such as weight loss, depression, speech disorders, pain management, de-addiction; the list can be quite long. It puts the person undergoing therapy into a deep sleep or trance, where they get in touch with themselves and find answers to a lot of questions. It is believed that while hypnosis puts a person to sleep, it also induces a higher level of cognition and a higher level of neurological activity.
- During the actual session, the smoker is asked to imagine the numerous ill effects of smoking and the need to reduce its harmful effects on the body. This improves the willpower to quit smoking and reduces the desire. They are also advised of the benefits of quitting smoking, including longevity of life and better quality of life. The person is told that quitting smoking before 50 years of age gives a 50% chance of increasing the lifespan by 15 years. Now that is quite motivating for a lot of smokers to give up the habit.
- It generally takes about 4 full sessions of hypnotherapy to reach a level where the patient is ready to kick the habits. Also, self hypnosis can be taught where the person can go into hypnosis on his own and enforce smoking cessation. There are even self hypnosis tapes that are available for aid.
However, a word of caution here, hypnosis is not for everybody as not everybody can be hypnotized easily and there has to be a strong belief that it will benefit, only then can smoking cessation be tried with hypnosis. It is still in the testing phase and is to be medically proven as a way to quit smoking.
Related Tip: "7 Dangerous Changes That Smoking Causes To Your Skin"