Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita S. DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I am ttc for past 4 months. But was unsuccessful. Taking folic acid past 1 month. Help me so that I could get pregnant soon.
I am continuously feeling weak from past few days, even after having lot of water and meal in summer. I am totally disturbed from this problem. Please kindly help!
Hi. I am aged 33 years and mom of 2 kids. I feel burning sensation during intercourse. And I get itching after my periods in my vagina. Which goes away after I wash it once or twice with salt water. May I know the reason for these problems.
Hello .I am 23 years old and I didn't had my period since 3 months. Really worried .I am not masturbating not. I am virgin. Can you guide me what to do In order to have regular periods? Help m plz.
My mother chest pain. But ECG check OK. But chest area more heat & back pain. Feel un easy. Not in normal. Doctor says better angiogram test. More acidity issue. Also. Kindly at kind of treatment need.
After suffering from civere stomach pain and much bleeding - during menses - my wife has undergone sonographical test and in which fibroids have been found. Please advise me except operation is there any remedial way - opting tablets etc.
Sir I'm a 37 years old, meri marrige ko 12 years ho gaye hai mere ek 4 years ki baby hai an hum dono conceiving chahte hai bt conceived ho nhi pa raha, muje aisa khud ko lagta hai ki iska karan mera early discharge hona toh nhi pls consult me.
I had sex with my boyfriend with protection, despite of which I'm late on my period by 5 days. Should be worried ?
Dr. Ji Good Evening mera ek Request hai ki mera LING lagbhag 5.5" lambah or Dia lagbhag 23-28 cm mai chata hoon ki OR MOTA kaise hoga. please SUG.
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.