Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangita Chadha
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita ChadhaYour feedback matters!
I AM siva I have lower back pain near butts because of blowjob .I had doing this since 6 years. Is this possible to recover my fitness Please sir tell me a permanent solution for this I haven't Stand or sit for 5 minutes One more thing is I have pain near pines and right side.
Halo sir I'm 21yrs old.I hav low back pain since 3 months and I consulted doctor and I still not recovered from my pain.What should I do and x ray,mri scanning also taken.
I am 29 years old (male). I am suffering from back pain. I went to orthopaedics but he recommend to go for physiotherapy. I regularly go for physiotherapy but no relief.
Pain in lower back while walking bending it has been months now. It gets fine then again its back. I visited a doctor I did x ray he said its spasm and not a disc as you have no pain in ut legs. I took a rest it got better. I went to the gym again abd now my back hurt again worse tab before.
I am a badminton player. I have been suffering from shoulder pain for last 4 months. I stopped playing 2 months ago. Even then it hasn't been paining. I must go back to stadium within 15 days. Wat should I do please explain briefly.
When am lifting my right shoulder I feel pain in my shoulder joint please suggest prescription and medical suggestions.
I am female 25 years old. My right arm got bent toward backside a bit at elbow joint, causing mild to moderate pain while bending the joint towards my body. Kindly suggest me something.
I am 25 year old male suffering from backpain I in from of office for long time plzz suggest me some exercises.
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries, or ACL injuries, are understood to be tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases, like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
- Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
- Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care -
- Rest: Proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: Using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: Ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: When lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
- Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
- Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!