Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanghviYour feedback matters!
I am Male, 62 years, diabetic since 2010. Up to 2010 I enjoyed good sexual activities. However, since then I have erectile problem. My sugar and bp is under control. How can I improve sex life? your advice please. Thanks in advance. Regards,
Seeds are the most basic parts of a tree. Without the seed, there won't be any tree. But some seeds have more functions than growing trees. Some seeds can help you become healthy as well. Here is a list of such seeds:
- Sunflower seeds: They are rich sources of vitamin E which are essential to the body to fight cancer. It also helps improve the immunity system of the body. It reduces oxidative stress caused due to working out.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are full of carbohydrates and fiber. It helps the body control blood sugar level. It also helps the body reach the satisfaction point after a meal, which helps in controlling digestion. It is a good source of plant protein and Omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds contain antioxidants which help in repairing damaged cells.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are known for being a source of calcium. Hence they help in making the bones strong and keeping them healthy. They are also required for the muscles to function properly. Sesame seeds produce energy for the body to work on.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain good amount of Magnesium, Zinc and plant based Omega-3 fatty acids. Pumpkin seeds also help in protecting against type 2 Diabetes and are good for heart, liver health and also prevents insomnia.
- Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich sources of fibre. They contain a lot of soluble fibres, which help in the process of digestion. Flax seeds also help control hunger and blood sugar level. Daily consumption of flax seeds keeps a check on the blood pressure level, which in turn reduces the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases. Due to the presence of lignin, flax seeds promote smooth blood flow.
- Hemp seeds: Hemp seeds are whole proteins. Hemp seeds help to keep your hair and skin healthy. This is due to the presence of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. They also help to lower the cholesterol level, due to the presence of phytosterols.
I have an issue of irregular periods. Please suggest me the home made tips which helps for regular periods.
Hello doc I am 26 years married women trying to conceive all our reports are normal this my doc gave me siphene tab during my periods and follicular scan in which two eggs were ruptured of size 20 and 21 on 14 th day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 th day of my cycle for 10 days but from 7 days I have watery colourless vaginal discharge and lower back pain and from two days the discharge smell fishy can this affect me being pregnant my last period date was 13th may please help.
I missed my periods. Recently I had a lot of stress and late shifts in office so assumed that I got late. But its the 2nd month andi have missed my dates. Please suggest some medicine as I am worried ad well as its leading to a lot of health and stress issues.
In 2013 I was took dots dose. For tuberculosis. Does it effects on fertility. Bcoz we are trying to conceive from last one year but it is not work.
I am 20 year old girl, I'm suffering from itching on breast. Now-a-days its too much, I have not yet taken any precaution. Let me know what best I can do. I wondering whether it is breast cancer or not. Please do let me know.
You probably do not think much about chewing while eating your food. Chewing is indeed important for your health. Well, this simple behaviour of chewing your food properly helps in proper digestion, absorption of essential nutrients and keeps several diseases at bay. When you chew your food properly, your body gives out digestive enzymes which break the large particles into smaller ones. Smaller particles are easy for you to digest.
If your food is not properly digested you can suffer from many digestive issues like bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, headache, constipation and also exhaustion. The number of times you are actually supposed to chew your food depends on the type of food you are eating. Softer food items break down easily and are also easy to digest. You should at least chew these food products 5-10 times before swallowing. Dense food takes time to break down and hence is difficult to digest. You should chew them about 30 times before swallowing. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
The benefits of chewing your food properly
- Easy digestion and exposure to saliva: Chewing your food for a longer time helps your food to come into direct contact with your saliva. The saliva helps to lubricate your food, as a result the food goes down easily through the oesophagus. Digestive enzymes present in your saliva also make the process of digestion easier.
- Chewing is good for your teeth: Chewing can be a good workout for your gums. It keeps your teeth bones stronger. The saliva released clears any food particles stuck inside your mouth, there is less plaque build-up and it also prevents tooth decay.
- Chewing helps to keep weight under check: To chew food properly you must eat consciously and when you slow down, you are instantly eating less. This simple process prevents you from overeating and helps you to avoid any excess weight gain.
- Chewing helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth: Your food most of the time contains bacteria and saliva helps in killing some of them. So if you are eating longer and slower, it gets time to kill the bacteria which might affect your digestive process.
- Chewing gives you time to taste and enjoy your food: Properly chewing every morsel of your food lets you taste and enjoy the food you are eating which helps you in staying fit and healthy.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician and ask a free question.
I have a 2.5"thyroid. For last one year I am getting excessively heavy periods with clots and too much pain. In one report two months ago, chronic cervicitis was revealed. I also got urine infection frequently especially post condition.In urine test calcium oxalate was found in little amount. But when I got clinically checked in safdarjung, doctor said my cervix is healthy. I have been advised hysteroscopy and DNC to get rid of this problem. But I don't want hysteroscopy. But heavy periods and pain is troubling me a lot. Please suggest some medicine.
Mene pregnancy plan kiya he mera last date 4 dec tha but abhi muze light stomach pain ho raha he 2 dinse to agr me gynac pas jake check karu to kya muze pregnancy he ya nahi malum padega ke nahi. Ya muze kuch din rukna padega or stomach pain kis vajese ho raha he. please explain.
Dear Dr. I am 28 year old women I have 2 child. Im pregnant from 36 days I used pregnancy kit and result is positive. I don't want child at this time. Please suggest a medicine for safe abortion.
My last menses was on 1 march 17 n up to now it did not come. Im getting large acne on my face n body heat also raising. I had diagnosis with pcod 5 yes ago. N I'm taking homeopathy treatment still this is happening. please suggest me any good remedy which will solve my problem in short time span.
I am 20 years old and I had sex with my guy on 3rd feb and I was getting down regularly till 30 april that was my last periods and after that for two months I am not getting down is this pregnancy?
After delivery weight loss is a big problem for me. I am trying to loss my weight but its not working.
I want to get a baby but not conceiving. My prolactin is little high. Prolactin is 40. Others are all ok. Please help. Want to conceive early.
I am 21 year old I have done pregnancy test with home kit I got negative bt still my period not came.
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and now wisdom tooth is appearing and it is paining her a lot and she is not able to eat/chew something Please suggest some medicine/ gel which will relief her pain and will not affect the baby.
Blended coffees that are laced with syrup, sugar, whipped cream, and other toppings can have as many calories and fat grams as a milkshake, making them a poor choice for those with diabetes. A 16-ounce frappuccino at starbucks, for instance, can contain 500 calories, 98 grams of carbs, and 9 grams of fat. You may consider a treat such as this" just coffee" but the blended versions can send blood glucose soaring.
Have this instead: ask for the smaller, 12-oz light or non-fat versions, which range from 60 to 200 calories, making it a much lower-calorie, lower-sugar substitute" the lighter version won't drive blood sugars sky high, especially if you take a walk afterward" ideally, black coffee is best.