Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SanghaviYour feedback matters!
My friend tell me that his male sex organ size is just 2inch in normal & when he was excited about sex that time size is 4-4.5 inches. He is 24 years old. So tell me that in future there was any problem occur during the sex. Or any complications for his marriage life or not?
I am 34 years. I suffer from premature ejaculation. The moment my ejaculation is over my erectileness also goes. I 6ft in height with 94 kgs weight. I spoke around 5-8 cigarettes a day.
Dr sahib my random blood sugar remains 130 my hb1ac was 6.2.Doctor said I might pre diabetic, please suggest whether I should take medicine or not?
I have piles. It is gives trouble for me at the of shit what should I do? What is reason to generate this such types of problem. Any aurewedic treatment available for this?
Gastro Intestinal Tract problems can manifest in several ways. The GIT is the path traced by the food eaten through the mouth. The food enters the food pipe and travels through various organs on the way such as the oesophagus, the stomach and the intestines in order for the nutrients to be absorbed by the body. Finally, it proceeds to the rectum to discard the waste. Since numerous organs are involved the problems associated with GIT could be many, such as constipation, gastritis, diarrhoea and complex issues such as peptic ulcer, Hepatitis, cirrhosis, and Irritable bowel syndrome. And Ayurveda promises a complete cure for all these problems within a few months of ayurvedic medication.
- Constipation: Constipation is one of the common GIT problems suffered by many. Originated because of a bad routine, it leads to difficulty in bowel movement. This can be a huge discomfort. But there are natural remedies that could be of great help. Eating fruits, especially guava, grapes and oranges has proven to be effective in relieving constipation. And generally switching to a healthy lifestyle and adopting a good diet which includes fibre will help in the long run.
- Gastritis: An inflammation of the stomach lining caused by a bacterial infection by Pylori or constant use of drugs such as aspirin leads to the condition called gastritis. Like the most other GIT disorders, this condition again is accompanied by pain in stomach, nausea and bloating. Consuming flavonoid rich food is the Ayurvedic remedy for fighting the Pylori infection. Try and avoid smoking, drinking, caffeine and maintain hygiene to ward off infection will be of help in combating gastritis.
- Peptic ulcers: A hole in the stomach lining which causes pain and is relieved when an antacid is taken may point to peptic ulcer. Ayurveda suggests plenty of water intake which will help in alleviating the discomfort associated with peptic ulcers. Adding banana to the diet, drinking cabbage juice, eating short frequent meals and consuming cold milk will cure the disorder completely.
- Problems associated with digestive issues: Poor digestion results in malabsorption of nutrients and leads to deficiency diseases over a period of time. The symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, and fluffy tongue can point to digestive disorders. Taking certain measures such as eating small frequent meals, chewing food properly, avoiding greasy and spicy food and exercising will provide relief and correct the problem gradually.
- The practicality: As the diseases are numerous, the underlying point is to improve the digestive system. With Ayurveda, the Gastrointestinal Tract related issues can be cured completely. Yet, to prevent the problems from recurring back, it calls for lifestyle changes. Chewing food properly, intake of warm food, making lunch the bigger meal of the day, staying hydrated, and regular exercises are a few lifestyle habits that need to be followed to avoid the GIT problems.