Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha UpadhyaYour feedback matters!
I am 39 female ,having thyroid and depression. Conceived once after tat no conception.My tubes are normal but eggs are less. Can i conceive?
I delivered baby on 14 nov 2016. It was normal delivery after few days my vaginal stitches open and my gyne restitched me. I got heavy bleeding and big clots for 48 days from my delivery my homogram got 6 which was 10 before delivery. From last 2.5 months m not getting my periods and I am not pregnant n suffering from white discharge problem .my baby is on breast feed.
Hi, We use safety during having a sex. As my wife is afraid of operation and using copper tee etc. Last time she faced with some infection and doc informed it was due to condom we use. I want to know is their oral pills which she can take once in month to avoid pregnancy. Thanks and will be waiting for feedback.
I am 25 year old female. After sex with my bf I had unwanted 72 and got period before 10 days and from last 5 days its bleeding too much n having pain. What should I do.
I'm 35 years old and my wife is just 28. It is said that before 2 days and after 3 days of period it safe to intercourse we have two child 12 years and 4 years and we do not need more child how can we be a safe intercourse my wife don't want operation.
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod due to which my body and face both are fully covered with thick and coarse hairs (mainly called hirsutism). Is there any way to cure hirsutism permanently? Any medicine any treatment. Anything? Please help me out.
I am 23 years old Female. I am straight but the problem is I don't feel comfortable to allow my boyfriend to kiss. I feel uncomfortable when he touch me and also I don't ever fantasize myself doing something sexual with a boy. How should I overcome my problem that I have currently? Is it normal to have such anti-kiss or anti-touch feeling? Being a girl what should I do? I feel nasty when I think of kissing a boy? Note: I am not a lesbian. I am a straight girl.
Hello doctor. My last period date was 5th of Feb, i have 28 days cycle.I had unprotected sex on 2nd march. My periods were suppose to come on around 7th to 8th march but its delayed . I tuk d test but it came negative. Was it too early to take d test? please help as v r not planning baby as of now. And if m not pregnant what could be d reason of delayed periods.
I have done sex with a married woman during her mc time without condom and ours fluids have been exchanged. Then aids is possible or not? And also both are healthy or infection free.
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.
Hi, I am 35 year old woman having problem of water retention, swelling and very sensitive skin of face at the time of menstruation and last for 15 days from last 5 months. I have gained almost 11 kg in these 5 months. Please suggest what should I do? one more thing I have copper t inserted in november 2014.
Hii I am 31 years old with a 21 months old boy. Since der is a important function in our family I used primolut n for postponing my periods. Since now im ok except legs pain. I used 5 tablets before periods because I usually get 4 to 5 days early periods. Now its 5 days late. I dint test for pregnancy. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy. Since sterday got blood in stools. What is the solution. My elders are saying it may be due to heat in d body. Please suggest.
Fitness Info - To Stay Fit
To maintain healthy eating habits build strength gain muscle mass lose fat and to enhance endurance
A. Food fuels the body and without proper nutrition there would be setbacks. Eat organic food as much as possible to maintain balanced diet which consists of fruits vegetables complex carbohydrates complete proteins and fats including fish oils and flax seeds
B. Cook healthy bake grill steam or sauté rather than breading and deep frying
C. Sleep deprivation can lead to low energy levels compromised mental strength and poor recovery from workouts. And have seven to eight hours of sleep.
D. Burn calories by taking simple steps such as standing up more at work, taking stairs instead of elevator and parking car away from the office, walk briskly whenever possible.
E. Muscle tissue grows when you give body time to relax and recover following workouts. Hence rest is very important.
Last 3 month se pregnancy ke liye try kar raha but success nai ho paaya Meri wife ki period date kuch is tarah hai 2 march 2 april 5 may Ab is month me konsi date par sex kiya jaye jisse 100% pregnant ho jaye Ovulation date pata karli usme b kar liya but luch nsi hua Koi he doctor jo eject time bata sakta he Ya fir succes na ho pane ka reason kya ho sakta he Mera semen analysis to ek dam perfect he.
I'm a 20 year old female and I've a problem of irregular periods. Last year my doctor gave me oral pills and I even took that for 2 months but that messed up my weight, my skin and my mental health so I had to stop taking it as it was making me miserable. I also got an USG done but no cysts found whatsoever. I haven't had my periods for the last 4 months. What should I do? is there any other solution than oral pill for this problem?
I had sex with my bf. after 26 hrs took unwanted 72' my periods date was 28 feb. But still I am not in periods. I have done pregnancy test its negative. Pls advice some medicine to induce periods immediate.
Hello doctor On 1st night. Can I insert pines forcefully into vagina. My penis is big. And my fiance vagina is too small. I want to have normal sex on first day. Can I insert with force. Do it cause her harm?.
I am having sister and she is not having regular monthly. She is having tablets for it. But when she have it she is feel to sleep feel tired she is studying so she can't have tablets nd she is getting fat why is he she getting fat? Nd how can she have a regular monthly? Will she have kids if she don't have regular?.
My weight is 69 kg my height is 5.3 my now my weight is stuck. I having a pcod problem pls suggest me diet chart. Regards.
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? The answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
- An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially LDL and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
- Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
- Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
- Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in China and Japan.
- Lowers risk of cancer: Certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
- A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath.
- Indians are great garlic users, but we make a mistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it.
- Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits.
- If you are scared of garlic breath, you can consume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.