Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old my hair so ruff and damage and lots of hair full and I face a PCOD problem last 3 year and thyroid also what I do for my hair.
Meri periods dare 15 ki h aur humne 9 aur 11tarik ko unprotected sex kiya h kya mein pregnant hone ki sambhavna h ya nh? 15 ko periods honge ya nh aur mein kb tak check kr sakti hu pregnancy agr 15 ko periods na hue toh.
I am 27 years old female. My period came 5 January 2016-9 jan 2016. But after 16 days heavy bleeding came. So I went to Dr. and he told me its ovulation bleeding. My but now my period not come on 5 february. And I am married and trying for baby. So can my period will come or can I get pregnant.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am due my period on 13 Jan 2017, I have tried hcg urine test after 40 days. But results negative should I wait more. I have period cycle of 34 days.
मै अपने परिवार को लेकर बहुत परेशान रहता हूं मेरी पत्नी के बच्चे नही हो रहे हैं क्या करुं सलाह दीजिये
Hello, I'm 20 years old, and I don't feel like eating my food properly and my in laws are forcing us for a baby, and my menstrual cycle will get delayed by 5-7 days from my previous cycle, will it be a problem for me present or in future? And it has become 1 year since we have got married, and till date we didn't try for a baby, of course we had a good sex life but we were under protection. So is it right age for me and my hubby to become parents? If yes, what are the steps to be followed by me? My hubby is 28 and i'm 20 years old.
Sometimes, my answer is "Yes" - after all, our thyroid hormones play a huge role in regulating our metabolism and how we use nutrients.
And research shows that even small changes to the thyroid function can cause weight gain. In fact, many women who have been told their thyroid test results are "normal" may still have a reduced thyroid function (subclinical hypothyroidism) that's enough to cause weight gain and other bothersome symptoms.
At the clinic, I work with women suffering from a wide range of thyroid issues from those just starting to suspect they have a thyroid problem to those already taking medication. And I tell each and every one of them how they can benefit from natural thyroid support and a holistic approach that considers thyroid function as part of overall hormonal balance.
The thyroid and unexpected weight gain: an early signal - Unexpected weight gain and difficulty losing weight may be one of the first noticeable signals that you're struggling with hypothyroidism (a sluggish thyroid) or subclinical hypothyroidism. Many women tell me about their frustration with gaining five pounds every year and not being able to figure out why!
Reduced thyroid function may be the result of the thyroid's impaired ability to produce hormones, or the body may have difficulty using the thyroid hormones. Either way, problems with your thyroid hormones may cause the rate at which you use nutrients (your metabolic rate) to slow down.
We are especially prone to thyroid issues and weight gain as women because the thyroid is linked to other systems that affect weight including the proper functioning of our neurotransmitters, reproductive hormones, and adrenal glands.
Thyroid issues affect women of all ages - While we see women of all ages with thyroid issues, there are times in your life when your hormones fluctuate more and when the development of thyroid issues may be even more likely.
If you have any questions related to thyroid, ask me by clicking on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
We are planning for a baby. I also took fertility drugs for that. Now only 10 days are left for my periods date but in the meanwhile I had throat infection doctor gave me nicef-o. I took two doses but now I am worried if I am pregnant then will nicef medicine harm my baby.
Hello doctor I have done sex with my lover in the menses time is there any chances to get pregnancy .she menses start at 19-10-2016 and sex done on 23-10-2016.
I have a boyfriend and he wants to have anal sex I know it does not get me pregnant but I am not ready for it yet. And does not even force me to anything. But it seems he is unhappy I do not like to see him sad but m not at all ready. We have tlked about it many times. And he is also okay with it but I feel tht m not able to make him happy please give me an alternative to make him happy. Other then any kind of sex. And ya we have a long distant relationship.
Since 2 years she is suffering from bad digestion problem n low appetite. She also have a problem of PCOD/PCOS. Now since 2 weeks she is consulting a homeopathy doctor. But yesterday she started feeling pain in her right hand muscles or bone afterwards she started suffering from fever since last night and also pain in left hand. Actually what is happening to her, is it due to the infection being prevalent now days all around or it is side effects of homeopathic medicine? Please doctor provide a helpful advice as soon as possible with preventive measures to cure her health Thank you in advance.
It's that time of the year where extra calories lurk every corner. Christmas cakes, cookies and then New Year's party. These should not be taken as liberty to gain an extra pound or two during holidays because according to researchers at national institute of health, it is very difficult to lose weight gained in winters. However it is still possible to enjoy your holiday goodies without gaining extra pounds. Some of the tips are as follows:
1. Control your portion sizes. Take a small portion of all the things you like and spread these out amongst meals and/or days.
2. Never arrive hungry at a party. Try to have a nutritious snack (like roasted chana, fruits, handful of dry fruits, milk) beforehand. If you arrive hungry, drink some water to fill up before filling your plate.
3. Divert your attention. Don't look at party as just a food event. Enjoy your friends' company or dancing or focus on something other than food.
4. Pace yourself. Do not try to finish your food in first half hour of party, it makes you chew faster. Munch leisurely put your fork down after every bite.
5. Drinking alcohol packs a triple punch when it comes to interfering with weight loss. Besides having empty calories, some research has shown that alcohol stimulates appetite and lowers inhibition so you’re more likely to eat fried, fatty, salty foods. Try to avoid alcohol at parties if you can, or, if you know you are going to have a drink or two, not to do it on an empty stomach. Skipping meals throughout the day to save yourself calories for drinking usually backfires and leads to overeating, so pre-plan the number of drinks you’ll have and deduct those calories from your daily total.
6. Don't wait until after the holidays to start exercising. Everyone can find 30 minutes to sneak in a workout.