Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeetha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
I 37 year old trying for second pregnancy I have done ivf 2 times but it last only for 1 month what may be reason.
I am 26 year old women. My last period was on 12th of june. We had have unprotected sex from 9th of this month, which was safe period. But till now I dont have my periods. Am I pregnant? Is there any possibility of conceiving?
I have pcos but eggs are getting released and it is not breaking this is what doctors have said Me please suggest me any natural way how to make those eggS to break and get pregnant please I am trying to get pregnant.
Dietary patterns have undergone significant changes over the last few decades. These included more fatty foods, refined foods, and processed foods findings their way into people’s diet. These changes have further led to a lot of dietary diseases including hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, constipation and obesity.
With these on the rise, there is also awareness of the need to eat a balanced diet for overall well-being. What is important is that it is not just about what is being eaten. Alternative medicine offers a lot of options through which a person can train his mind and body to eat in a balanced manner and avoid diet-induced diseases. Here how to maintain good health:
Yoga: There are specific asanas in yoga which are directed at the digestive system. While some help you control appetite, there are others which can help improving digestion by stimulating digestive juices, improving absorption, and preventing fat accumulation. The breathing control which is brought through yoga is one of the best ways to improve overall health, as each and every cell is stimulated. In addition, overall, yoga is a very good form of exercise and helps in overall improved levels of activity.
Aromatherapy: There are strong indications that smell can help in curbing hunger. So, when a person is hungry, even the smell of food can lead to satiety. This is another way to control hunger. In addition, a lot of aromas are also aimed at improving overall well-being and maintaining health.
Natural medicine: There are various herbs starting from ginger, garlic, cloves, etc. which are all regular ingredients in the kitchen. These have benefits which are time tested and help in controlling various ailments and promote health overall. These should find their way into the diet, which can help in maintaining good health.
Music therapy: Stress is one of the major inducers of all diseases and affects overall health. Music is believed to be one of the most relaxing things and helps in controlling stress. It, therefore, improves overall health and maintains balance. In addition, specific music targets specific body systems, which a music therapist can prescribe.
Massage: Using herbal oils for massage is another way to manage and control overall health. The herbal oils penetrate deep within the skin and the external pressure applied during massage helps in relaxing the muscles and joints. This again should help in improving blood circulation, controlling overall body pains, improve range of motion, and improve overall health.
- Hypnosis: As the adage goes, it is all in the mind. Most health issues, when deciphered, seem to have a strong psychological issue. This is where hypnosis has assumed great importance in improving overall health in the recent past, as emotional health is an equally important component of overall health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi sir, I am 32 year old, I have 2 children (1 Child - 5 Month / 2 Child - 21 month) My wife is not Ready For Sex, She is not interested in sex? How to solve my problem? Please answer me in hindi / gujarati language.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!