Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
How to increase the time of sex? N my husband is fat so we can not get the pleasure properly. actually he dosent knows how to fuck properly please giv me the tips to improve.
I am not getting periods since 6 months. But after marriage some of them are saying like it will be OK. How it is possible.
My wife is 7 week pregnant. I want to know the complete diet chart & routine till delivery. What should we do and shouldn't? Kindly advice in details month wise or week wise.
My wife was pregnant but suddenly she fainted and now when we visited hospital doctor upon ultrasound made conclusion that baby is dead I intra uterine death but after few hours now my wife feel that baby is revolving inside like normal. She is admitted in hospital and her hemoglobin was 2.2 upon tests so she is undergoing blood transfusion what should we do now.
If a girls sept. Months period starts on 17.09.16 and oct. Months period starts on 22.10.16 then what is the possibility of her ovulation in these november months? She had an unprotected sex on 15.11.16 and within 10 hours she took an ipill .is there any chance of her pregnancy ?also what is the possibility of her period in these month?
1. What fruits and vegetables should be taken for pregnant women? 2. Can she eat egg/fish/mutton/chicken? 3. What exercise is good for pregnant women?
Hello Doctor I am 32 years old male and my wife is 31 years old we are blessed with an Angel who is now 5. Years old. My wife had an absolute normal delivery and now we are planning for a second child from the past 2 months but not getting positive result. I know this is not a big period for trying but I don't want to waste my time in hit trail method I am taking folic acid tablet from the past 10 days. I heard of treatment named IUI which is safer and quicker in results also. I live in Faridabad (NCR) and want to know if opting IUI is a good option and about its cost and pros. And cons. I appreciate your prompt reply on this.
I am suffering from irregular periods. Its usually come after 30 to 32 days. In this month I got period after 33 days. What should I do?
As I have been getting a lot of questions of pain in hands/legs, headaches, irritation/pain in eyes and other with motor or sensory symptoms without any conventional medical tests showing any abnormality, I have presented below a brief description of conversion disorders.
A conversion disorder causes patients to suffer from neurological symptoms, such as numbness, blindness, paralysis, or fits without a definable organic cause. It is thought that symptoms arise in response to stressful situations affecting a patient's mental health.
Some of the most typical symptoms include blindness, partial or total paralysis, inability to speak, deafness, numbness, sores, difficulty swallowing, incontinence, balance problems, seizures, tremors, and difficulty walking
Impaired vision (hysterical blindness), double vision, impaired hearing (deafness) and loss or disturbance of touch or pain sensation
Symptoms arise through the power of suggestion, acting on a personality vulnerable to dissociation especially due to enforced replacement. In this hypothetical process, the subject's experience of their leg, for example, is split-off from the rest of their consciousness, resulting in paralysis or numbness in that leg which may re surface later.
The exclusion of neurological disease, the exclusion of feigning, and the determination of a psychological mechanism which is associated with stressors and conflicts.
Treatment of comorbid depression or anxiety if present.
Replacement of lost abilities suitably due to transference or loss of abilities
If you have any further queries please feel free to ask me a private question.
I took an ipill on the 25th of December and then again on the 1st of Jan. I got my period also on the 1st of Jan, and they weren't due for another 17 days as per my cycle. They started with slight bleeding and are still going on with the flow like a regular period. Is this normal?
Hi, mai married hu. Hamara ek baby bhi hai 2 saal ka. Ab humne plan kiya hai ki next baby me 5 saal ka diffrence ho kya ye ek sahi decision hai. Lekin pichle mahine meri wife ek mahine se pregent ho gyi thi or hum abhi baby nhi chahte the phir maine usse Misty-kit medicine di jis se uske ruke hue period start ho gye. Kya iska koi side effect to nhi hota. Please share your suggetion.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. All the test came NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having severe pain and feels like vomiting. Can it be related to this? Please help.
What are the risks of drinking unboiled tap water that does have quite a bit of chlorine in it? What health problems and diseases can we get? Please advice
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.