Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
Am a 24 years female. I have irregular periods. Even after taking a treatment also am getting this problem again due to low hemoglobin level. I got married last month. Is there any solution to regularize my periods?
At hole 9 month pregnancy What should she avoid or whats necessary to normal delivery? And how to understand, birth labour pain?
As sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and have a low glycemic index, hence are a good source food in diabetics. Cooking methods preferred are by roasting with skin intact or sauteing in oil, as fats also delay carbohydrate absorption. Boiled or mashed sweet potatoes are not recommended as the digestion is faster.
Sweet potatoes are also good post work out snacking option. Sweet potatoes with skin are a good source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. The carbohydrates are are a great source to replenish your glycogen stores after an intense bout of exercise.
I have cesarean delivery 18th day before. Last 2 days my one side stitches in little pain when I move my body. What to do. Should I call doctor or it will stop itself only?
What r the causes of less flow during menstrual cycle, does it because of less endometrium thickness. If yes then how it can be cured.
My girlfriend had periods on 22nd May 2016. Then we met on 31st May. She had a 11 months pregnancy and gave birth on 17th Apr 2017. On 31st day after her last periods. Is it clinically possible at least a remote aberection or anomaly? Am I the father of the baby? Kindly help.
Watermelon is one of the richest natural sources of l-citrulline, an amino acid that can help make your erection harder. It’s also loaded with citrulline, an antioxidant that converts to l-arginine once it’s in the body. Like that little blue pill, l-arginine stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to the penis, strengthening erections.
Eat the fruit plain or mix it with some tabasco, olive oil, lemon juice, feta and mint to make a sweet and savory side dish that will help you go all night long. Bonus: capsaicin, the compound that makes tabasco sauce hot, releases chemicals that increase heart rate, mirror signs of arousal and rev your libido.
The bottom line? munching on this salad will get you in the mood for the evenings' festivities and increase your duration in the sack, too.
My wife just delivered baby. We didn't had sex so long. Want to suck her boobs milk. Can I do so now.
You will perhaps be astonished to know that one anti infective local application prepared by boiling about 12-13 herbs and minerals in water and clarified butter (ghee), is as effective as any high end anti infective / anti septic medicine in modern medical science. I personally know some surgeons who have used it to heal wounds in resistant cases with success. Leaves of chameli, neem, prawal, turmeric, daruhaldi, manjishtha, cuso4 etc are used to prepare it.
This preparation when applied over a chronic wound, cleanses and heals simultaneously. Very economic, non resistant, easy to apply. This is known as jatyadi ghrit. One similar application named jatyadi tel is made in oil medium. Similar action in wounds, burns, eczema etc.
I suffering from irregular periods from last six months it's goes late 1 or 2 month and also lot of hair fall. Dr. last time suggested me to deviry tablet. I'm using this tablet last 4 days but not yet any results happens.
I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks back and now I had a delay in my monthly cycle and when the period came it was first only clots and now I have been getting blood flow only in the morning with no flow during the day its the third day of my period. Today I even discovered a pimple like thing on my vagina. Could I be pregnant? Help.
Meri pregnancy ka 5th month chal raha hai or mere pet ke niche kavi kavi bahut dard hota hai iska kya reason hai.
Unwanted pregnency se bachne k liye konsi medicine use karna behtar hai. Abhi 20 hours huwe hain. Age 16 complete h. Ya isse bachne ka koi or bhi rasta hai?!
Hai sir this is Prasad my wife's last period date on 3 rd June, still She didn't get periods, from last 3 days she was suffering with pain in abdomen, I did pregnancy test twice but it's showing negative. Could you please tell the reasons for not getting periods.
Hi, I am 26 years old married female, I am facing weight gain while I am eating less, headache, excess heat in body, itching, body-muscles pain, lot of pimples, this is happening all together for last 6 months. Can you please help me out in diagnosed this?
Dear Doctors, Am newly married person. I need clarification on. Is oral sex is good? Licking my wife reproductive part makes any diseases to me? There's some fluid coming out from her reproductive organ, drinking that fluid turns me into infection? Please help me.
Why do periods are irregular painful irritating, annoying and why do they come every month and y do only girls come in periods?
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.
When one not use a condom during intercourse, and how should one use a pill? Can you clearly give me the picture?
Loss and grief are two unfortunate partners where the latter follows the former. While the type of grief or the nature of the loss may differ from person to person, there are five distinct stages of loss and grief that all people universally go through, when faced with such a situation.
Here are the five stages of this process and the different ways in which one can cope with each stage:
- Denial and Isolation: In this phase, the patient usually ends up blocking out the words as well as the thoughts and reactions that surround this sad event, which can lead to a numbing action of the brain. While we all do this in some measure during such situations, some people take it especially hard by acting as if nothing has happened at all. If this phase does not come to pass within a short frame of time, then psychological and medical intervention may be required.
- Anger: When a person begins to acknowledge the loss, there is a sense of unfairness which can lead to frustration and anger that is basically the way the person may be dealing with the re-emergence of the pain and the fact that it is here to stay. Therapy and sedation may be required if this frustration and repeated spells of tantrums carries on for a prolonged period. Do not hesitate to talk things out rather than flaring up at this point, as the unchangeable has already happened.
- Bargaining: In this phase, desperation enters the mind of the patient where a lot of 'what ifs' come up. The patient begins to question what if things had been done differently and other such aspects. If not dealt with in an engaging manner and with empathy, this phase can lead back to anger and frustration.
- Depression: Private mourning of the loss and regret to do with the practical aspects like loneliness and the cost of the loss can strike at this stage. Here, the patient must be made aware of rights as well as the people around him or her who can help out to prevent this depression from becoming a full-fledged condition.
- Acceptance: In this final stage, the patient becomes more accepting of this new reality. Yet, even this must be taken up cautiously as a grief stricken heart may lead to a variety of mental ailments in the long run.
The way to deal with these stages is with therapy and proper guidance where the patient is allowed to channel all the thoughts and anger before accepting the situation. Do not hesitate to ask for counselling and embrace the changes in your life without regret, guilt and depression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.