Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 year old. I recently had sex with my bf. We have been dng it since three days without protection but soon after sex I took ipill within 2 hours of sex. I have been doing this since three days. Will I get pregnant?
Dr. After 6 months of pregnancy of my wife baby was suffering from low fluids and miscarriage happens, after all tests Dr. said she is normal, now when can we conceive and which is the best time and how long to wait. Please.
I had my periods on 3rd. N it finished on 8th. I had sex on 17th. First it was protected. Den unprotected. Though he did not ejaculate inside. Will I be pregnant? Do you suggest to take ipill. I npe if I take it withdrawal bleeding will occur.
Hello doctor Am in my 8th month of pregnancy. According to hb test my hemoglobin has reduced to the level of 7.5.and mine is ceassrian case. What food shall I take to increase my blood soon. Please help me out. Within one week I have to gain 3 to 4 point hb.
My wife is pregnant from 8 weeks I wanna abort the child what should I do? is abortion safe for future conceive? Please advise.
Actually mere vegina ke aandar bahut jalan hoti hai any time Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki pani kaam peene ke wajah se aisa ho raha hai aur usse toilet bhi aache se nahi ho raha hai thoda thoda ho raha hai ajeeb se jalan ke sath To kya ye pani ki kaami se ho raha hai ya koi aur wajah ho sakti hai.
Sir I lost my period this month. The date was 17 but today is 22 but till now I am not having period. Today I tasted with pregnancy test kit but it is negative. What is the problem with my periods and what should I do now ?
Sir I am a lady. I have severe pain in my both breast from one years. What is the cause of this and what I can do for it.
I am 41 year old female have fibroid in my uterus, in every monthly circle I face a terrible pain. Doctors suggest to remove uterus, but I am not able to go through with surgery. Kindly suggest.
Hello I had my period last month on 14 Sep and after 20 days I saw spotting in in between we didn't do sex then after 2 days later again I saw like spotting even I checked pregnancy test it's negative what it is now I don't understand my period will come on 14 but why this type or blood I saw is there any complications.
At 17th week pregnancy my fiancee is unable to eat anything as she throws up and throughout the day she has vomiting sensation and whatever she eats she vomits and even the motion is going in form of water. Why is this? And what is the medication for this?
I have consulted some doctors. They all said me that I have'lypoma. Does it have any cure ? It is absolutely painless.
5 foods that fight water retention
Fluid or water retention is a health condition in which there is an excessive buildup of fluids in the body and as a result, the feet swell up the first. While there are medicines which help combat this situation, there also exist foods which act against this situation, hence, should be consumed regularly. Salt should be avoided if you are experiencing water retention.
1. Melons: fruits which have a high content of potassium are good for reducing water retention. It is a good idea to start the day with fruits like melons and citrus fruits.
2. Nuts: nuts have vitamin b6 which works against the bloated feeling one gets when there is water retention.
3. Water: odd it may sound but when your body is dehydrated and in needs water, you can face water retention. In such cases, drink ample water for the swelling to subside. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water and enough before going to sleep. If drinking plain water is a pain, then add slices of lemon, mint leaves and grated ginger in the water.
4. Salmon: it is one super food which is loaded with omega-3s that is good for our health and act against water retention. You can also have flax, herring, mackerel, and tuna.
5. Green leafy vegetables: blot fighting goods like watercress, celery, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers should be included in daily diet. It is always a good idea to have a salad during meals.
In case water retention is of long duration, must consult a doctor to rule out any medical problem leading to excessive water retention.