Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
Is it possible a girl is virgin less from birth? If no then what makes virgin less without doing sex? Or how to conform that a girl is virgin or not?
At the time of menstrual period I feel heavy pain in my stomach in starting for 2 days afterwords pain starts decreasing. Please suggest me the remedies of it.
I am 19 years old and I am suffering from PCOS. I was given femilon for 3 months in august 2014. Now this year I did not get my periods for 3 months. Now I got my periods but I am gaining weight, I feel depressed and I get too many mood swings. What should I do?
Hi. What are the possible side effects of taking pain killers for period time pain (I use it most of the time). Will it affect the child birth? Will it affect pregnancy?
I take extra salt in food every time. I know its harmful but I like it very much. Suggest me something how can I leave this habit as soon as possible.
Hi, I am 30 years old and 11 weeks pregnant. I am carrying twins and week 4 onwards I am having server vomiting. I was not able to keep anything not even water. With Drs. consultation I got admitted and was given drips and injected with medics such as zofer. After getting discharge from the hospital, 1 week it was ok but the prblm started again I again got hospitalized and given drips and injected with medic and discharged after three days and was given medicines like (pan40, zofer 8 mg, susten 300, Reglan, asprain, etc) again after a week the same prblm started and was admitted again and given drips and this time doc injected CORT-S (i was told its a steroid and is given bcuz m not responding to other medics). And was also asked to take WYSOLONE 40 mg (another steroid) , I haven't taken this medicine bcuz of being a high power steroids. Now again the same problem have started again with coughing. I am totally confused about the treatment I am getting and also feeling very very week, I have lost almost 12 kgs since the detection of pregnancy. Please help and guide.
Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, beets, carrot and spinach have antioxidant compounds that helps the liver to detoxify the blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, grapefruits, pomegranates, cranberries and pineapple are all excellent blood purifying agents.
Tea, when mixed with certain herbs, can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Detoxification boosts the immune system.
Hii doctor. I am 45 years old and have 6 childrens and during giving birth to 6th child I suffered from a big operation. My body from outside looks very healthy but from inside I feel my self empty / weak. When I wake in the morning my both hands become non living. I have to make movement of my hands by asking others for some time. My body seems very weak. Please suggest some ways to get rid of these things.
I have in relationship with my husband without any protection in 1 year, I want to be get pregnant? But my period is not miss that's the reason I am not pregnant. What should I do?
I am 23 years old and I had a baby boy recently who is 1 month old so can you pls suggest me what are the food items can I hav. I am asking this questions because elder people in my house omitts me from eating some of the foods. So please suggest me the food items that I can eat.
Use a cast iron pan for cooking whenever possible (while using tomato sauces and other acidic and moist foods. I read this somewhere and here I have a doubt, actually everybody says not to cook acidic foods like tomato etc. And moist like gravies of Indian curries (with acidic contact too) in an iron pan. So is this should not be obeyed during pregnancy, or does it have good effects during pregnancy, can you please help me understanding this. Thank you.
I and my boyfriend had physical relation its almost 5/6 days and he spill little amount of sperm may I will get pregnant?
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.