Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
Im thalassemia patient. Im using desferal therapy. Now, im married. My husband is normal. If im pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in trimester first?
If I had sex and I have put my penis once in the girls point is it a chance of having her pregnant? Do we require protective aid to avoid it or its ok to have it?
Hi, I am 22 years old. i am trying to conceive from last 7 months. What should I do to conceive easily?
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!
Hi I am 20years old me and my husband trying for baby since 3months my period is on 20th on 21th I had bit spotting like bwrn and pinkish could toady there is no spot in I have taken pregnancy test but its came negative. Could I be chance to get present?
I am a 19 year old female and I am suffering with heavy stomach pain during the time of periods. what is my remedy to get rid of this pain.
Water retention should be prevented carefully during the monthly menstrual cycle. Reducing the amount of salt from food helps in preventing retaining water in the body.
I have taken blood beta-hcg test for pregnancy, a week after day of missed period. It was < 1.2 miu\ml. Can I confirm pregnancy or was it too early to take the test, as I took it 37 days after lmp?
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
A fetus can masturbate in utero.
You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
You can have them when you're brain dead.
They can cause bad breath.
They can cure hiccups.
Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty
About 10 per cent of women are actually anorgasmic.
Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After them, your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.
Having upper left side abdominal pain. Worse in periods. What should I do? I am a 27 year old female.
Sir I was pregnant three years ago on sex with boyfriend but now I am going to be married after two month so please suggest the method or any cream that can hide virginity or fool my husband bcoz I am very afraid. So please guide me to hide virginity. Please sir.
Sir I am 18 years old girl n will pregnant so I eat for solve this problem unwanted kit as doctor contain and bleeding start after 2day after eat small tab but now I continued bleeding and not stop bleeding after 15 day so I m so worried please help.
I am married recently and I do not want to conceive early so I thought of taking an injection which prevents pregnancy for 3 months .but others says that it has side effects and I may become too lean .can you suggests which is good for me with out sideecfects.
On april 4, 19 and 30 I had unprotected sex. On april 16th I had a very light period but I normally have a pretty heavy flow. On may 8th I had an iud put in place. I had extremely light spotting for three days in may june and july. I have been experiencing all pregnancy symptoms. And just recently my boobs started leaking a yellow white fluid. I have been also having a lot of watery discharge. Could I be pregnant?
Sir I had asked a question for my wife's miss period. Answer was given from a doctor of Lybrate that you should get a home test and lab test. I got home home and lab tests both, the result is negative. I just want to know as tests declared negative then is my wife not pregnant or still is there any chance of pregnancy. The tests were done after ten days of missing the period.
1. The nuts are rich source of energy and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
2. They are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of all important omega-3 essential fatty acids. Intake of walnuts in the diet helps to lower total as well as ldl or bad cholesterol and increases hdl or good cholesterol levels in the blood.
3. N-3 fatty acids by their virtue of anti-inflammatory action help to lower the risk of blood pressure, coronary artery disease, strokes and breast, colon and prostate cancers.
4. These nuts are packed with many important b-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin b-6, and folates.
5. They are an excellent source of vitamin e. Vitamin e is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.