Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeth PatilYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chest pain yes because may be I smoke is this a reason for my chest pain? Can you help me out for this?
Mujhe sans lene me taqlief horahi 12 din se. Muh se lamba sans lena pad raha chest pain v tha 2 salo se av av thik lAg raha aur ye sans ka provlem chalu hua .pft v kia normal he .chest x ray v thik he.
Hi I have cholesterol. Tremor in hand, gas, eye irritation, can not look in bright light, sound in ear.
I am suffering from dry cough with 2- 3 weeks, and I have so much pain in my chest when I breath so can you suggest some specialist doctor.
My age is 50 years. Male. I have a problem in my chest. Sometimes my chest have pain, I do not know why. I check it by x-ray report but there is nothing in x-ray report. So please consult me what is this nd some solution to get reed from tht pain.
I have diplopiya and my MRI result shows ischaemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar What I do?
What is thombroysis? N can a heart get another attack after 3 attacks n successful double bypass surgery ie valve replacement n artery bypass?
I am 58 year old woman. Recently I have high blood pressure which was about 25 days ago 160/100. After medication yesterday the doc said that it was normal. My cholestreol was also high about 273. I was already taking atorva5, but now the doc increased to atorva 10. Kindly advise.
I am 48 years old, using BP tablets telemaxx 50mg, since last 3 days every half hour urine is coming, please suggest sir.
Follow below given steps-
1) make the patient comfortable, lie him down and prevent any falls.
2) check whether he is breathing well and conscious.
3) give him tablet disprin as soon as possible
4) give an antacid also like- pantocid d or anyone.
4) give a tablet sorbitrate- if available to put below tongue and not to swallow.
5) if blood pressure can be measured and comes low, elevate his legs and let
Him lie flat.
5) call a medical help as soon as possible.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.