Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta VakhariaYour feedback matters!
I have pcod problem I am trying to conceive my doctor suggested ovaa shield ds sustan capsules and my follicular study in day 17 is free fluid in pod and left dominant follicle collapsed
Salads in Our Life
Salad contains various types of Vitamins, calcium, folic acids, a fiber that helps to prevent chronic diseases such as cancer and heart diseases.
Salad helps in improving digestive health.
Eating salads is a great way to increase your vegetable intake and vegetables contain anti-oxidants which help in boosting the immune system.
Raw Foods in salads means no loss of vitamins and minerals due to cooking- When you're eating uncooked foods you're giving your body the maximum vitamins and nutrients available in various foods.
Almost every salad is fat-free and good for the skin and health.
Salad can increase your hydration level most veggies are majority water, so when you eat them you naturally hydrate your body.
Salads are low in calories, so eating salads instead of fatty foods helps you slim down your waist.
Eating salads helps to reduce cravings, for other fatty Foods.
Initially, eating a small amount of salad before a meal will help to prevent over-eating.
It works great for the persons with diabetes and Vegetable salads keep weight down.
Sprouted salads keep your nails strong and hair lustrous.
Salads keep the diseases away from our body.
Green salads are extremely low in calories and help to regulate metabolism in the body.
Hello Doctor Just wanted to know What to eat to get fair intelligent and healthy baby I'm 21 weeks pregnant? Please suggest?
Hello I'm 21 years old male. I regularly have sex with my girlfriend. Recently I had sex with her without protection. But I did not insert the sperm in her as the sperm come I took my penis off. So is there any problem? Please advise.
I want to do sex without using condom. But do not want baby now. suggest me what to do for not having baby now while unprotected sex.
Hi Doctor, My mom have a problem that uterus is just moved down lightly and little bit enlarged as the doctor said. Due to that bleeding occurs frequently so the doctor done DNC operation (with GA) at first. But the problem is not cured yet, so the doctor advised to remove the uterus. Since health issues are the major concerns at her age (47 years) I did not want to remove uterus and to know whether there is any physiotherapy treatment for this? we also consulted siddha doctors but they told that there is no treatment in siddha for this problem. I am purely searching any physiotherapy treatment by a gynecologist. Please suggest me any answers. Thanks in advance.
If a person is naturally aborted within 3 weeks of pregnancy, will that cause delay in period for the next month? No medical way of abortion is done, will the aborted thing block in period way? Its been almost 1.5 months no symptoms or bleeding of any preg or anything, totally fine, just period is away. Kindly let know can doctor find tht I am. Aborted in any way using scan or anything?
Hi doc, I am 28 year old woman, I m suffering from vaginal infection from last 6 months please suggest me home remedies for the problem as I m planning for my baby I can't take anti biotic and I want to know if I got pregnant and the infection still exist can it affect my baby. I m very afraid, please help me.
I am 28 years old. I was having regular periods but since few months although the cycle is on time but the bleeding is less on the first day excess on the second and 3rd day, spotting on 4th day, less bleeding on 5th day again spotting on 6th day. My blood level is low from past 5 years. I had also check for pregnancy test but it was negative. Please advice.
I am 38years old female. My weight is71kg, height 5.7, and I usually suffer with improper digestion. I am suffering with severe periods with very huge bleeding and pain in abdomen. It is very painful like a labour pain. I have consult with many doctors, i am suffering this since past 8years and now i am lost my hope for this disease. Please I need a cure for this.
My age is 31 years old. We are planning for child. Consult a doctor for last 08 months.In report, eggs become in overy but not rupture even after take injection. Weight is 74 kgs and height is 5.5 inch. Doctor tells for weight loss under 70 kgs.
I had sex last night and I ate about half of a pineapple today. But I happened to hear that it prevent from being pregnant. Is that true? Do it prevent me from being pregnant?
My Bae gets an irregular periods and very often.. Just a week before she was on periods and again she is. It's usually 2-3 times a month, is it normal? And why does this happen??
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.