Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta VakhariaYour feedback matters!
My wife had hysterectomy in june 13 in which ovaries and uterus were removed.Of late she is experiencing burning sensation during intercourse. Further any diaetry /medicinal supplement o mitigate the side effects of this operation
I had unsafe sex n next day I had an ipill. Next month my periods were 5 days early. I feel cramps and today I saw blood comings from my vagina while doing toilet. I am also facing mood swing. I am also facing vaginal discharge I am very tensed What should I do? Am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex. After that periods wasn't proper. Like for first day less bleeding. Second day no bleeding. Third and fourth and fifth day full bleeding. After a week I took the test at morning 11 o'clock which was negative. All this was in March. In March I dint have any sex. So April periods flow was ok. Blood was proper dark red. Had few clots also. And on expected date and for five days. Any signs of pregnancy?? Shall I take the test again?
I am 24 years old female and m married from past 2 years want to get pregnant but my follicles r not growing they grow only till 10 mm so can suggest what is the process for the growth of it? Any medication or something to treat it? please hlp.
Hi Am doing sex my wife getting pain in down stomach anything serious for pregnancy please give me reply am waiting for your answer.
My sister is 38 years old and she was told that the tubes were blocked. Is there any best treatment for the same and possibilities for becoming pregnant.
Hi I am 29 year old my wife breastfeed 3 month old baby and her milk formation is not proper what to do?
Will i have spotting after an complete abortion? Sonography reports are clear but there is still spotting sometimes. Does this mean The person has to go through a surgery?
Hello Dr, I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I feel extremely tired these days, I feel sick, finds difficulty in doing my regular tasks. I feel nausea but don't vomit that often and smelling sense has increased. What's the reason behind this sickness.
1. नियमित चिकित्सक चेकअप प्राप्त करें |
नियमित जांच से यह पता चलता है शरीर की वृद्धि और विकास उतना ही हो रहा है जितना होना चाहिए |
2. संतुलित भोजन रोजाना खाएं |
बहुत सारे फल और सब्जियां खाएं वे आपको विटामिन और खनिज प्रदान करते हैं जो आपके शरीर को मजबूत और स्वस्थ बने रहने में मदद करता है |
3. पर्याप्त नींद लो |
हर रात 10-12 घंटे नींद आपके शरीर और मन को बनाए रखने और स्वस्थ रहने में मदद करता है |
4. बढ़ते शरीर के लिए शारीरिक गतिविधि बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है।
Hello doc, I am carrying now 6 month's running. During this period how train journey is safe nd in monthly once m travelling in train for 460 kms. Nd in next month also I have to do journey twice. So is it safe or not for me. As I am doing twice time train journey? please suggest.
Hi. I had used pregout kit in march and again I used it in this month i. E. May. Is it safe if I use it two times. Is birth control loop safe. Are there any sideeffects. Please clarify me.
I am 5 weeks pregnant. Can I travel in office bus for 1 and half hrs one way.(3 hrs per day)? Will this cause adverse effects?
My wife is pregnant but she has a baby 13 months We don't want now baby she use contrapil kit Now It's good or not.
She has recently got married almost 1month back on 8 march 2016. She had intercourse on marriage night & next day she got her menses. Flow was normal as regular for 5days. No other complaints. Now this month date was 9th again. &she didn't have menses yet. In between she had lot of cramps at 6th of this month but menses didn't come. She is fearing if she is pregnant. please help.
I am hvng pcod Pcod profile test DHEAS-393.6 S.prolactin-35.57 Taking cabgolin 0.25 mg But after that frm mrng m not feeling well Headache, vomit in the mrng havness etc.
1. Keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so that muscles are being used properly.
2. Helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces.
3. Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
4. Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
5. Prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy.
6. Prevents backache and muscular pain.
7. Contributes to a good appearance.
To achieve good posture you will require the following:
1. Good muscle flexibility
2. Normal motion in the joints
3. Strong postural muscles
4. A balance of muscles on both sides of the spine
5. Awareness of your own posture, plus awareness of proper posture which leads to conscious correction.
With practise, the correct posture for standing, sitting, and lying down you will gradually replace your old posture.
Most men in our culture feel it is important that their female partners get that much needed sexual release through the big O - orgasm, but it is not always the case, especially when the woman desires but cannot. Orgasm (climax, trupti, satisfaction, coming) marks the culmination of the progressively mounting sexual arousal and tension, as it reaches a peak and suddenly releases through pulsating uterine and vaginal contractions accompanied by intense pleasure. Many a time, women do not orgasm in sexual intercourse.
Frequently, it is due to a combination of factors like inadequate foreplay, insufficient arousal, the male partner's premature ejaculation or being unaware of how to take oneself to climax. It could also be due to the woman's intrinsic inability to reach orgasm, despite favourable conditions. We describe such a situation as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia. Inability to climax can prove distressful to several women, while quite a few of them are as happy without orgasms, are not bothered by it and therefore do not even complain or consult.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: It's a widespread myth that women must reach orgasm to be able to enjoy sexual intercourse. Many men and several women hold this false notion. While orgasm can be a payoff, many women agree that it is not must for them to enjoy sex or seek it. They enjoy the overall experience much more than the end result. Many women find the emotional intimacy experienced through physical intimacy, and sufficient foreplay enriching, and are not bothered by getting or not getting an orgasm.
- Two-thirds need another type of stimulation: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm through intercourse. Different women are built differently. Only about a third of women can orgasm through intercourse. A third need extra stimulation during intercourse. Another third never orgasm during intercourse, but can through manual or oral stimulation of clitoris. The best way to know is through exploration, paying attention to body language and reactions.
- Frigid or strained relations?: Women who have never ever had an orgasm or those once had but currently unable to, are falsely labelled frigid or considered to be in relationship trouble. This is yet another myth that many people harbor. Frigidity is a pejorative term now discarded. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship and yet may not orgasm. There may be many other causes for this such as the side effects of certain medications, chronic illnesses, sexual pain, or severe stress.
- Nothing can be done about it?: Well, this one is another big myth. If the female is not able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques, arousal heightening techniques, manual or oral stimulation of clitoris, either before, during or after intercourse. In the end, a woman is responsible for her own sexual pleasure. She needs to learn what type, duration, intensity and pattern of stimulation, she needs to reach the peak of excitement. And, a loving partner can help her in many ways to reach orgasm. The sex therapists are trained to help you overcome difficulties in becoming orgasmic and can be reached here. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.