Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Hello, I have acne in my face specially in chin area. And also have acne in shoulder n back area. How to get rid off it. Please suggest. Also I can tell that I don't have my periods last 2 months, please suggest wat should I do, I am taking lots of medicine now like levipil500 mg twice, nexvenla 100 mg once at night, mirtazam 7.5 mg once at night, sibelium 5 mg once at night.
Respected Doctors, I am 52 years old and still have problems of Acne on face, chest, below hair o head, have tried Homeopathic, home remedies, skin specialist, Vitamin "E" ISOTROIN, no effect for permanent solutions. This is also with my children and really worried for that, need help for permanent solution. Please suggest.
I'm suffering with seborrhea dermatitis disease. I have consulted so many doctors but still I'm facing this disease. Please let me know for this any solution is there.
Sir I am suffering from fever from 10 days so suggest me a good medicine so that I can become good as soon.
I have a high amount of dandruff. It's been a year I'm trying to get rid off. So please help me with some tips?
I am 19years old male. I have got many pimple scar on my face. I has been four years since these scars remains on face. Pimples are also there. Suggest me a medicine.
I am having gas problem. Cholesterol is increased. The rating of cholesterol is 612. I think that my heart is going to fail.
Sir am suffering from favour. My head is pain very seriously please tell me which medicine I will take fr my body.
Hello doctor my mom is having high blood sugar for last few years and high bp also. We have been to several doctors and also checking her diet. She takes a dose of insulin overnight b4 meal. And takes rice only once in a day. Yet her sugar level is more than 280 (pp) most of the time. What should we do further and if you can suggest any diet for her. Would be thankful.
Hii sir. My question is that -approximate 2 year I have pain in my head that pain is very hard please guide me what do I do workout get read my disease. Please help me.
I have some skin problems like dust allergy every morning I found one or more pimples on my face what I do.
I am 43 years old male suffering from constipation. I do not get the motion with out laxative. I am suffering this problem since 25 yrs.
I am suffering from a high fever from last 1 month. I have taken paracetamol twice but its noy working for. please refer me some medicines so that I can feel fresh again. please also do refer some medicines to increase weight.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.