Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta Ganpat SawantYour feedback matters!
Post chicken guinea is pain full. I have not been tested positive, however had all the symptom of this disease. I have been treated with steroid for 15 days in first phase on Ist Sept'16 and then from this month after second time while feeling strong pain in my finger, joints,shoulders, palm and not able to do anything. What is the remedy, is it curable, what precaution should I take. I have lots of question in my mind. Can I got advise on this please.
I am 32 year old. From delhi, india. I had met with road accident n have kind of disease name. Avn in my hip joints. Got operated in january 2014. It was kind of regrowth regenerate process related surgery of joints head. But still I am feeling pain near lower back. Obviously, not a natural walk now. Not as smooth. I consulted with my doctor that day he said 2 points. 1. It taken this year and bone is regenerate well. 2. You must have to decide when you willing to get operation n we will fix the artificial joints. I am confused abt the answer. When I ask him abt the previous followup conversation. He denied abt the points he made in past. What kind of treatment I should take? please. Give me guidance.
Hello doctors. My mom is suffering from severe knee pain. Her feet have swollen and she is unable to walk. She got her diabetics check up in march and it was normal. But she do have increased uric acid problem and also she is undergoing menopause. She has already taken medical consultation and under medication. I will be very grateful if you can share some home remedies to keep uric acid level in control. And some home treatment which can give her relief from the unbearable pain. Regards Pooja.
I have pain over my occipital region whenever I lie supine (whenever I place my head over something, pain is more if its a hard one) for couple of minutes, having this condition for a year I guess but now I am unable to sleep (have to sleep on my stomach and keep tossing and turning). I'm fine when sitting or standing My doc has gone through my CT scan and didn't find anything. Pain and other condition here is almost the same as when I have bp over 180, needless to say the condition worsen when have raised bp (although my diastolic bp fluctuates btw 80-90 only even when systolic is quite high) What should I do to get rid of the condition.
I have bone marrow aspiration today. After that I feel pain in my right leg as the test was in right part. Should I take narcodol tablet?
I have pain on my neck and back. I got medicines but that is not much effectable. What should I do? Please help me.
Sir I had a pain in last ending of the spinal cord it also affects my legs also. What the pain indicates.
My 72 years old mother with na history of carcinoma right breast since 2000 just got her full body checkup done and her TSH level is 11, SGOT and Kidney are a little higher too The problem she is having since last 5 days is excessive joint pains, swelling on face, hands, feet etc. She is on thyronorm 50 mg once daily for the last 2-3 years but as she missed out taking the same for the last one week so may be that has resulted in higher TSH counts, how should I go about it? Please help so that at least she can regain her weakness and join pains. At the moment she is bedridden because of this other wise she is a very active lady.
Hi sir I want to know if some one facing back pain problem from last 10 years so how he get relive from that.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.