Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta CheckerYour feedback matters!
Today I touch a girl vagina and insert finger on it, and with the same finger I unknowingly touch on my penis, is there any risk on hiv aids. I don't know where she is affected by hiv aids. Is there any possibility to transfer hiv aids? There is no direct contact of penis and vagina. Please help.
Hello sir/madam I m suffering from the sugar please tell me how to I control my sugar and what is medicine I take.
I'm diabetic for the past 10 years. Now on insulin. I'm 48 yo. For the past 2 years I've not participated in sexual intercourse - problem being non-ejaculation of penis. Any remedy?
I AM DIABETIC SINCE LAST 10 YEAR AND 55 YEAR OLD IN AGE, I AM TAKING GP1 TABLET AND SUPRA DEN- 1 MINERAL/VITAMIN TABLET DAILY AFTER BREAKFAST AND CALCIUM -MILKA L FORTE AFTER DINNER AT 6.30PM. FASTING EVERY DAY 7PM TO 8.30AM(JAIN-CHOWIHAR),MY HEIGHT 5.4" AND WEIGHT-70KG,EVERY DAY WALK FOR 2.5KM IN MORNING.RECENTLY I FIND MY GLUCOSE METER READING: FASTING-160 AND POST LUNCH FIND 240.I USED TO TAKE KADU KARIYATU IN MORNING.PL. SUGGEST PROPER DIET AND OTHER MEDICAL ADVICE./TREATMENT IF REQUIRE TO CHANGE DOSES OF TABLET.
My dad is having diabetes (sugar). He take insulin daily. Before breakfast, lunch and dinner. 15-8-8. Wosulin 30/70. Even then his sugar is not level. Sometimes it gets only 30 and sometime it goes 600. 5 Days earlier on morning while reading newspaper my dad went hyperosmolar comma (rec. I bought a sugar mix water and put in my dads mouth. After some time he became conscious. Then I took him in hospital. Doctor gave some injection to him. Then admitted him and put drip to him. In the noon he became a bit normal. For now in the hospital for 4 days my dad is good. But his sugar is still not even level. So pls give me some suggestion to it.
Autism is defined as a Neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Ayurveda is the oldest study of medicine and has proved to be very effective when it comes to managing and treating those affected by autism. The earlier an autistic person resorts to Ayurveda, the more effective it is.
Ayurvedic drink recipe for treating the symptoms of autism: (should be taken daily)
- 1/3 cup of yogurt
- 3/4 cup of water
- Diluted Fresh Pomegranate Juice
Ayurveda in Curbing Aggression:
Autism includes heightened aggression and aversion from social interaction due to a neurological condition that impairs the functioning of the brain. Not all autistic patients are violent towards others, but may express their frustration by self-harm and emotional outbursts. One can curb these emotional outbursts by taking herbal supplements. An Ayurvedic herb called Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) which is known for its, anti-anxiety, neuroprotection and antioxidant properties can help considerably.
Regular massages using sandalwood, rose, lavender and gotu kola oils are also very calming and relieving, because it stimulates the blood flow and neuronal responses. Massage also helps in increasing eye contact and social relatedness, less stereotypical behavior and improved sleep.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Autism:
- Brahmi; Scientifically known as Bacopa monnieri, Brahmi is an important herb that delays the process of forgetting and improves memory. Not only does Brahmi improve memory, but also increases the grasping power, intellect and speech and also corrects the abnormality of emotions, personality and mood of an autistic individual. It also helps in performing complex tasks such as comprehension, reasoning and learning.
- Ashwagandha: Scientifically known as Withania somnifera, Ashwagandha has high affinity for gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors. Low GABA activity is related to cognitive impairment.
- Shankhapushpi: Scientifically known as Convolvulus pluricaulis, Shankhapushpi is very effective in improving learning and memory and is highly effective in treating insanity and epilepsy.
- Centella asiatica: This Ayurvedic herb is used as a medication for insanity, speech disorders and epilepsy, making it a very useful drug for treating autism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.