Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta B. Kadam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta B. KadamYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. The problem that I am going to share with you is about my mother. Suddenly without any reason my mother feel some itching problem on her legs and that portion become red and after few days some black spot come out from her legs. That spot z so ridiculous that it seem to be some one has burned that place. Many doc as well as physician told us that may be its just a skin problem on the other hand many people regarded as a blood circulation problem. Somehow the blood of my mom's leg is not circulating properly that's y this spots are coming out. And this r not any ordinary spot might be those r the blood clot. She z suffering from 4-6 months. I really want to know that is this only a normal skin prob or she really has a problem of blood circulation. If you kindly help us I will be very thankful to u.
I do exercise and eat good diet daily. If I eat general break fast like idly, dosa.i don't want to go to bathroom. If I eat sprouts and drink milk in the morning I have to go to bathroom. At afternoon. .and not only this I go to bathroom in the morning, afternoon and night, so is there any problem in my stomach?
My wife is 30 years old.In January 2016 she had her left Ovarian cyst laparoscopic surgery. After that she has been asked to take birth control pill for 6 months n advised for regular check up. But recently she had irregular mensuration cycle and consulted with Dr. Gynaecologist. Ultrasound report showed appearance of cyst in left Ovary. Sir was prescribed to take Ovilow pills for 21 days in 3rd day of MC n Azithromycin table for 14 days and she was asked to consult after next MC. Her MC started on 12th May 2016 n she took medicine on 14th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016. Her next MC started on 6th June to 8th June 2016. She consulted with Dr. n done ultrasound. Ultrasound report showed nothing. Cyst disappeared n normal. Now she was prescribed to take Cozim Q forte capsule for 30 days, Carpela for 21 days n Levoser500 mg for 12 days. My question is there any chances of developing cancer? What kind of diet and medicine to be taken to get rid of Ovarian cyst? Is there any chances of developing cyst again? please suggest.
Is it healthy to stop masturbating after 16. And is it possible that the body will recover by all its affects nd symptoms?
My tailbone hurts when I sit a certain way and it only hurts at the top of my buttcrack. I never fell on it or anything, but I can feel a bone on the top of my buttcrack that hurts even when I touch it. My buttcrack also is wet in the area hours after I have showered. I am not sure what the issue is but the liquid is coming from somewhere and smells really bad and I am in pain and I guess its pilonidal cyst. Any idea how to treat this?
What are the protein rich things that a man should eat to make his weak sperm became healthy to make his wife pregnant?
Many children are affected by constipation; for them, it usually implies pain while passing stool as the stools tend to be hard. In some cases, parents often tend to confuse soiling as diarrhea when it may actually indicate symptoms of impacted constipation (obstruction of faeces). In order to prevent constipation from turning into a chronic problem, make sure your child receives proper treatment at the earliest.
Symptoms of constipation:
Constipation in children can be characterized by its symptoms which are:
- Your child will experience difficulty in passing stools
- He/she may also experience pain during the process; trace amounts of blood may be present on the nappy.
- The stool tends to be large in size and hard by nature
- The child may not have normal bowel habits; he may pass stools less than the normal number of times.
- Loss of appetite
- He/she may experience intense pain in the stomach
- This condition may cause sudden changes in behavior; your child may become irritated or unhappy very easily.
- He/ she may experience nausea
- The child may also often soil his/her clothes by passing feces at irregular intervals
Causes of constipation in children:
Constipation in children may be caused due to a number of factors, which are:
- Withholding of stool: In some cases, your child may try to forcefully hold back bowels every time he/she may want to go to the toilet. This may happen due to reasons such as lack of toilet training or not wanting to use toilets at certain places.
- Diet: A diet devoid of fiber may be the cause behind your child's constipation. Also, not drinking enough water throughout the day may cause the stools to harden, thus causing difficulty while passing them. The fiber content in food adds roughage to the diet and thus, helps in facilitating smooth bowel movements.
- Psychological problems: Constipation may also be caused due to certain emotional problems and drawbacks, such as certain fears or phobias. An example would be when the child feels the need to go to the toilet at night, but withholds it if he/she has a fear of ghosts. A change in the surroundings such as moving to a new place may also cause bowel problems in your child. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.