Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sangam PaulYour feedback matters!
I can't hear from my left ear. Since this was happening from last 3 or 4 years. So what to do please guide me. I have already checked this from many ent specialist. But nothing happens yet.
I seriously need to shed some weight. Recently I have starting snoring a lot. N get tired very easily. Have become short breathed. N heart pounds like hell even on small workouts.
Many of the times something like liquid comes from my ear and that pains a alot. The liquid type material keeps on coming from my ear and at the same time it pains too. In my left ear, the listening ability is less as compared to right ear. I came to know that there is a hole in my left ear that's why all this is going on. Please help. Is operation is the only way to get rid of it? if not, then tell the tablet or ear drop so that I can overcome this defect and tell me the coarse duration. I really want to get rid from this defect and this defect is with me since I was in class 4th and now I am in b. Tech final (4th) year. That means near about from 12-13 years I have this problem. The other problem is many of the time I get cough and cold and at that time this problem of coming out of the liquid type substance from my ear happens mostly. I always try that this problem of cough and cold don't happen with me but every time this happens and have to suffer alot because of this problem.
How does a person prone to getting colds help themselves. A person who has sinus. How can he/she reduce his problems or deal better with his/her cold. Any home remedies?
I am a boy of age 21 I have an head when I got caught cold the head ache is behind my ears from internal when I consult to my Dr. He says its sinus but sinus is in front then why I do have head ache and what I should do to cure it.?
Sir ,I was smoking from past 3 months but I had stop it from last 1 month. But I have pain in left and right side of tonsils and their is two little white spot on both side of tonsils, Is it normal or anything serious.
I feel dizzy all the time and feverish at night I also have slight headache What should I do? Please help me.
My wife aged 55 is suffering sinus allergyand sneezes continuously all through the day. Allopathy, ayurvedic & biochemic treatment could not solved her allergy.
I am 31 years old. Mother of two. I have been facing the issue of earwax a lot .every time it happens I put waxolve. After using for few days I find my ears fine. Until it starts again. This time it has been little longer. I am tired of using waxxolve. This issue is there since my childhood.
I am latha. My son is 6 years old. He is suffering from throat allergy from last 2 year. For that we are using relent syrup. Somehow its better. But this throat allergy is curable. Please tel me some more about this.
Mere ear ke upar kabhi kabhi bhahut pain hota hai. mere teeth me problem hai. kya ye pain iss wajah se hota hai ya koi aur reason hai. Please advise me medicine for relief pain.
I am 29 years old male and suffering from severe pain in right ear. I Consulted to doctor, said solid earwax is there he suggested me soda glycerine drops and pain killer and then consultation. I used for 10 days and still not recovered. Please suggest me quick remedy medicine for recover on quickly.
Me out of delhi gyi thi waha ja kr masti krne main shout karne main awaz bht jyada heavy ho gyi hai original voice se bilkul change ho gyi hai to me aisa kya kru jisse ki me voice thk ho jaye aur original voice main aa jaye aur aisa about 3 weeks se ho rha hai so please hlp me.
My throat was paining since 2days. And I can't able to drink n eat. Difficulty in swallowing. Pls. Give me a remedy.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.