Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sane Mahesh SudhakarYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old. Diabetic for the last 2 years. On metformin 1500mg per day (twice. Will this affect my kidney in future ?
Hi doctor, I have been detected with high creatinine in my kidney last week, doctors suggest to do biopsy. I was suffering from fits 3 years back. Does kidney biopsy anyways trigger fits again?
Can a ckd kidney patient eat fish or idly when the creatinine level is 2.3? What to eat! I am fed up with google searching on food! Please tell me what are the foods do I have to take?
Main Dr. Shailendra Goel hu, principal consultant urologist, enterologist and renal transplant surgeon. Main Vaishali, Delhi, Noida, NCR chhetra mein max hospital se sammad hoon aur meri training. MCS training jo hai, Sanjay Gandhi PGI Lucknow mein hui hai aur main Delhi rajdhani chhetra ke bade haspatal jis mein Maidanta haspatal, JP haspatal, Kailash haspatal Noida, Delhi aur Metro haspatal se sambandhit raha hoon.
Aaj mein aap ko iss video ke dwara, Prostate gland jo gadut kehlate hai jo ki ek common samasya hai uss ke brein mein thoda gyan aap se share karna chahta hoon. Prostate gland ek chhoti ya bade angur ya akhrot ke size ki ek granthi hoti hai jis mein vva banta hai aur yeh peshaap ki theli ke neeche body ke andar peshaap ke raste ke chaaro ore hoti hai. Aur yeh peshaap ke raste ke chaaro ore hota hai aur iss mein vva banta hai aur jab sex karte hai toh vva iss granthi se nikalta hai. Jab age jaise jaise progress karti hai to hiss ka size badhne lagta hai aur yeh peshaap ke raste ko dabane lagti hai toh uski wajah se peshaap mein dikkat hone lagti hai. Mostly patients jo prostate gland ke enlargement ke jo hote hai who mostly 40-50 saal ke baad ke umar ke hote hai. Aur dheere dheere yeh granthi jo badhti jaati hai aur raste ko abati jaati hai toh urine mein dikkat jo hoti hai. Uss mein dikkat kuch rukawat ki wajah se hoti hai, jese ki
- Dhara halki hona
- Ruk ruk ke hona peshaap hona
- Peshap ek baar mein poora na hona
- Baar baar peshaap jana
- Raat mein kahi baar uthna peshaap ke liye
- Peshaap jaldi lagna.
- Kahi baari itna jaldi peshaap lagna ki bathroom pahuchne se pehle hi nikal jana.
Toh yeh symptoms is baat ko indicate karte hai ki prostrate kuch trouble kar raha hai aur kahi baar jab yeh prostate zyada badh jaata hai toh kuch yeh dikkat ya complications karta hai jaise KI-
- Peshaap bilkul ruk hi jaata hai
- Peshap nikal nahi jaata
- Nail dalwane ki zaroorat parti hai
- Peshaap mein blood aane lagta hai
- Itni rukawat hone lagti hai ki kidney ko kharab karne lagta hai
- Pet mein itna jor lagana padta hai ki hernia ban jate hai ya rukawat ki wajah se kidney mein ya peshaap ki theli mein pathri ban jaane lagti hai.
- Kidney kharab ho jaane lagti hai toh yeh complications hote hai.
Jab yeh complications hone lagte hai tab toh operation bahut zaroori ho jaata hai. Shuruat ke stage mein jab yeh koi complications nahi hai toh prostate ki dikkat ko dawaiyon se treat kiya ja sakta hai. Usually jaise jaise age badhti hai waise prostate ki samasya badhti jaati hai. Yadi hum kahe ki 60 years ki age pe 50% logon ko prostrate ki problem hoti ha. 80 years ki age pe almost 70-90% patients ko prostate ki problem hoti hai.
Prostate ki samasya ka khaane se koi link nahi hai. Aap ko ek normal balanced diet leni chahiye aur aisa koi specific diet ya parihej nahi hoga jiss se hum kahein ki prostate ki samasya nahi hogi. Aur prostate ke check up ke liye jo aap urologist se ya jab aap salah karte hai ki iss mein kya dikkat hai toh uss mein hum jo test karate hai uss mein ek urine test hota hai , ultrasound hota hai ki jiss mein ultrasound peshaap karne se pehle aur peshaap karne ke baad mein dekhte hai, ye check karne ke lie ki kitan percent peshaap ruka reh jaata hai. Ek peshaap ke dhara ki jaach hoti hi jise hum uroflowmetry kehte hai yeh jaach hum usually karate hai aur kidney pe koi jor par raha hai ke nahi par raha hai uss ke liye kidney ka ek blood test, cretinin jiss ko kehte hai, who karaya jaata hai. aur ek prostate ke liye specific test hota hai PSA Test, Prostate Specific Antigen yeh ek test karaya jaata hai ki jiss se hum yeh check karte hai ki koi cancer ki sambhavna toh prostate mein nahi hai. Toh yadi PSA yadi badha hua aata hai, toh uss ke liye hum phir biopsy advise karte hai except ki kuch cases mein jahan humein lage ki infection hai ya koi aur chances ho sakte hai PSA badhne ke. Toh PSA ka badha hona apne aap mein indicate karta hai ki uss mein cancer ki shakh hota hai, cancer ko confirm nahi karta.
Shuruat mein prostate ki samsya ko hum dawai se treat kar sakte hai jiss mein do tareeke ki dawai hoti hai alphablocker aur 5ARI inhibitors. Toh jab bada prostate hota hai toh yeh do dawaiya di jaati hai aur inn do dawaiyon ka long term mein koi major side effect nahi hota hai aur yeh dawai prostate ke patients ko lambe samay tak leni hoti hai. Beech beech mein check up karana hota hai. Aur yadi check up mein humein lagta hai ke dawaiyon se proper result nahi mil rahe hai ya humein lagta hai ke prostate badh raha hai aur dikkat kar raha hai, andar complications jaise rukawat ke, kidney kharab hone ke, kidney mein swelling ke ya peshaap zyada rukne ke ya dhaar achhi na hone ke persist kar rahe hote hai toh uss mein operation ki salah di jaati hai.
Aaj ki tareekh mein operation bhi minimal invasive technique se hota hai ki jiss mein koi chira fadi, kaata, kaati nahi hoti even jaise laproscopy mein do teen chhed karte hai toh koi chhed nahi kiya jaata. Yeh keval peshaap ke raste pe kiya jaata hai jiss mein commonest operation jo aaj ki tareekh mein jo hota hai woh TURP kehlata hai jiss mein peshaap ke raste se doorbeen se prostate ko operate kar diya jaata hai. Ab aur zyada advanced technique available hai jise hum bipolar TURP kehte hai. Iss mein risk kam ho jaata hai ya isme laser se kiya jaata hai. Aaj ki tareekh mein laser best technique kehlati hai jo ki jiss mein old age mein hote hai patients ko heart problem hai ya lungs ki problem hai ya woh blood thinner le rahe hote hai ya aur bimaariya hai , diabetes hai, toh uss mein ya sodium kam ho jata hai body mein toh un cases mei laser bahut helpful hota hai uss mein complications kaafi kam ho jata hai. Lekin ye hai ki in ke operations kaafi successful hai. Otherwise yadi aap iska illaj nahi karte hai toh yeh kidney kharab kar sakta hai ya aur dikkat kar sakta hai.
Toh yeh kuch baat mein prostate cancer ke barein mein aur kehna chahunga ki prostate cancer bhi ek samasya hai. PSA tests se iss ko diagnose kiya ja sakta hai. Lekin cancer ke barein mein yeh hai ki prostate cancer ka ilaaj sambhav hai. Chahe yeh advanced stage mein bhi hai toh bhi iss ka bahut accurate ilaaj available hai. Aur yeh saal do saal ilaaj ke baad bhi patients ko koi dikkat nahi hoti hai. Toh woh prostate ki samasya se mera yeh ek salah rahegi jiss ke koi urine mein dikkat hai woh urologist se salah zaroor le aur apna ilaaj karaye aur in sab dikkato se ya apne zindagi ko swasth rakhe.
Dhanyavaad. Aur mein Dr. Shailendra Kumar Goel aap ke liye, salah ke liye lybrate par available hoon ya aap DF-10 Duplex Flora, Sector-108 mein mere Goel Urology clinic mein aap mere se sampark kar sakte hai.
Aur lybrate ki website par ya meri apni website Drshailendragoel.com par mere se appointment ya salah le sakte hai. dhanyavad.
Can having high protein source cause Kidney stones and liver damage? Can drinking loads of water solve my problem?
I have discovered a small lump right on the opening of my anus opening It is about the size of a pea and looks almost pinkish mass. It feels exactly the same as a pea –size. I am extremely worried about small lump on my anus. It might be a hemorrhoid. How to cure that without surgery. Please suggest some.
I feel pain in urine at night, urine is come many times at some seconds interval, this is very painful and its happen only at night.
Hi I have 40 years old chronic kidney disease ,one week ago have tested blood sample creatine level-8.2 after 3 dialysis it comes 4.4,doctor advice my present situation dialysis is only solution for this. Kindly suggest for this.
I am aged 60 suffering from prostrate expansion since one year. I am not a sugar patient. I have burning sensation at sexual life. No other symptoms on urine passage. Suggest precautions.
I am 23 years old I have fistula problem since 3 years how I can free with fistula with out operation.
Overactive bladder, also known as OAB, is a condition where sudden involuntary contractions of the urinary bladder's muscular walls cause bladder storage dysfunction. It leads to sudden and frequent urges to urinate (urinary urgency), as well as unintentional leakage or urine (urinary incontinence).
This is a condition that affects both men and women and causes tremendous discomfort in nearly every aspect of daily life. The specific causes of OAB vary from case to case but it is generally attributed to infection of the urinary tract or dysfunction of the nervous system. The symptoms are intensified by unhealthy lifestyle choices such as overindulging in caffeinated drinks, spicy foods, and alcohol.
There are several ways in which you can deal with the problem of OAB, depending on the nature of the case. It is necessary for you to consult a urologist for a detailed diagnosis to formulate the best treatment option.
Following are the most effective remedies to treat an overactive bladder:
1. Lifestyle Modifications - Also known as behavioral therapy, this is the first step in the treatment of OAB. It involves inculcating simple changes into everyday habits such as avoiding food and drinks that irritate the bladder, scheduling (and in some cases, practice delaying) bathroom visits, exercising the pelvic floor and bladder muscles, keeping a record of urinating habits in a 'bladder diary' for better understanding the problem, etc. You can incorporate these habits into everyday activities for an easy alleviation of the problem with absolutely no side effects.
2. Medication and Surgery - There are several different kinds of medicines and drugs that can treat the problem of OAB. The most common types are muscle relaxants that loosen the muscles of the urinary bladder to prevent involuntary contractions, and antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs that treat urinary tract infections. Many types of implants are surgically set into the pelvic area to act as electrical nerve stimulators for neuromodulation therapy. Reconstructive bladder surgery is another remedial option.
3. Devices and Products - Urinary urgency and incontinence can be managed through the external use of various devices and products which collect and hold urine or absorb leakages. These include indwelling catheters, condom catheters (for men), urine drainage bags, absorbent pads and adult diapers, and toilet substitutes such as bedpans and bedside urinals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Sir I am an adult of 17 from last 2 nights my no. of urination has been increased suddenly. I can not sleep properly. Only for 2-3 hrs only. Sir pls help me sir pls. and I had to go washroom after 10 mints when I am on bed only for sleep. When I am doing something else this does not happens. Last night when this all happens I start studying. And I studied for 4-5 hrs in this time period I did not need to go for urination. But if I try to sleep then dis happens. Sir pls help. Me sir.
I feel pain in anus when I passed stool. I feel some extra skin type thing on my anus. What is the cause of it? What kind of treatment should I take?
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.