Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sane Mahesh SudhakarYour feedback matters!
I was having 4-5mm stone in left kidney, and I am taking k-2, potassium citrate syrup for last 2 months. At this time I am having no pain at all. Is this means that stone has gone out, also this time I am having 3-4 rbc's in urine. What does this indicates.
I am 52 year male, prostate problem, using dutas-t medicine daily one. Please let me know how many days I have to use the dosage. Urination was a little bit slow and was better after usage of above medicine, are there any better medicines exists. Or advise if homeo or ayurveda is better.
Since few days, when I passed urine, having burning sensation. But today when I press penis when I passed urine, having unbearable pain. Please let me know why it is? I never had this experience before and no sexual contacts recently with any outside peoples.
My anus is paining mainly when going to toilet only outside that too. If I keep finger at the opening surface, I feel high pain. Its like keeping hand on a open wound. This is created mainly when toilet goes very tight and hard. I drink 3litres water per day.
I am a ca rectum patient. I am quite often suffering from stomach ailment viz. Acidity, constipation, loose motion and diarrhea etc. I was operated on 2009 30th january at aiims Delhi. I have a fixed stoma at left side. It occurred from fistula. I am using colostomy bag reusable with belt. It is very difficult to maintain. My spouse use to tell me that you are a patient. I have completely lost my biological need. I do not know how to revive? My spouse very much annoyed about this issue. Kindly help me aforesaid both the issues. Beside these the other problem is colostomy bag maintaining often it use to leak. I could not sleep properly as I have the tension it may leak and wet my cloth. With regards, P. Basu.
My name is R. Raghavendra Gupta and I have got a stones in my kidneys and how will I can cure this problem.
Doctor sahib ji, good afternoon my problem is when I go to toilet for urine purpose then about left side pain & swelling upper side of urine give up of urine with dhattu Spam. Please tell me a treatment of this disease thanks.
I think I'm affected with kidney stone. Is there any home remedy for that. What all things I should avoid eating or drinking?
Sir I am 36 old male suffering from kidney stones since 15 yrs. Recent problem is I suffer from urine at the tip after urination. I have visited all hospital s in Vijayawada but no solution. Somebody told about your hospital. What should be my problem sir.
I am 66 years old male. I was diagnosed with enlarged prostate 4-5 years ago. I had gone for a blood test and ultrasound scan. Dr. suggested it was beginning of the problem and get checked up every six months. Careless as I am, I do not follow the advise. The result--I find the urine flow gets very thin in the night, I wake up twice. Occasionally there is mild sense of burning in the urinary tract, but no burning while actually urinating. I can't consult a homeopath who does not tell the name of the medicine. What is the remedy for me. I am non-diabetic, non-smoker, non-alcoholic, but a person who gets agitated quickly. I like sweet more than salty cookies, but I avoid too much sugar. I have problem in throat as well--some tingling sensation, a residual thing of a long bout of cough, for which I took allopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic treatments, in this order. Yet the occasional tingle in the throat persists. Only recently I found my blood pressure mildly high--average of the three readings in the day is like--124/79 earlier it used to be around 116/75.
Hi Sir I have a issue regard the my Girlfriend When she talk to on phone me at night she had sexual exited and discharged white type also Its happening from 1 year But now she facing some urinary infection and go toilet in every half an hour and feeling also very weakness . please suggest sir Excited and Discharge activity normal or not .Please tell.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.