Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Sandra DragoYour feedback matters!
What I can do to improve my health like I m short highted so what I have to do for all this type of problem.
I'm newly married after doing sex sperm comes out her vagina and how to increase the sperm count doctor.
I got my blood tested for STD few days back and it came out positive so I've been taking this medicine for like 12 days now so my doubt is, is it safe to have unprotected or protected sex again? Thank you.
I have cut in my penis'frelunum during sex intercourse. Pls suggest how to heal and which lubricant best for sex.
Hello sir/madam ,How to increase strength of pennies during sex with my wife during night time i, m participating sex only for 10 minutes she is not satisfied with me, she wants long time sex, but im not able to do sex for long time, she advising to take viagra but im nervous to take viagra or pills, she is hurting please help me out.
I start sneezing as I wake up in the morning or even at day time and that sneezing continues for the whole day. Thus problem also occurs with the change in weather. Please let me know the homeopathy medicine and exercises plus natural remedies fir curing thus problem fot life.
I have vertigo and headache problem. After treatment it remains OK for sometime but after 4-7 months it again starts attacking me. I am in a worst situation. While sleep on bed it seems that bed is going down and down. While sitting on hard surface it seems that it is moving. please help me I have exams after a week.
Do cell phones contribute to loss in male potency?
People are vastly uncertain about the idea.
Does a cell phone in my denims affect my fertility?
Results of a recently conducted study reveal that if men kept their cell phones in their pockets during daytime, potency was seriously affected in nearly 47% of cases!
And the stat is alarming.
If a man uses a cell phone for as little as an hour a day, it could result in lowering sperm levels significantly.
The study even shows that if the cell phone is close to the testicles, or within 1 or 2 feet of the body, it can lower sperm count to a level that conceiving could be difficult.
One of the basic ways of overcoming the problem is that if one wears a suit to work, he should put the mobile phone in his jacket pocket instead of trousers. So this would prevent the sperm count from dropping, or dropping too much!
- Yet another important revealing from the study is that using a cell phone affects the fertility in just 11% of cases, but when the phone is close to testicles, fertility could be affected in as much as 47% of cases.
- Let's quickly run through some of the key findings of the study. A team of doctors monitored over a 100 men who attended a fertility clinic for a year.
- As per Professor Martha Dirnfeld from Technion University, the doctors analyzed the count of active swimming sperm and also the quality. Sperms showed some depreciation on these parameters.
- The professor further explained that the underlying cause seemed to be heating of the sperm by the cell phone, and also the electromagnetic activity.
- Results of the study reveal that some of the other actions which could be detrimental for sperm health are speaking on the phone while it was charging and keeping it only a few centimeters from the bed.
- One could go through the findings of the study in the journal Reproductive BioMedicine. These form a very clear link between dropping fertility rates in men and use of cell phones.
- Dropping fertility rates in men are critical in nearly 40% of cases wherein couples have a difficulty in conceiving.
- In case of women, Professor Martha Dirnfield expressed that since women don't carry their mobile phones on them, there is a reason to believe that the phones won't affect their fertility.
- However for men, not keeping the phone on the bedside table, and avoiding keeping it in shorts or pyjamas pockets could act as the first step towards rectification of the problem.
- A discussion with experts in the field reveals that this is likely to be more of a problem when we take younger men into consideration. If a couple is trying to conceive and the problems persist for over a year, then this just might come across as an issue which might need to be looked into!
- Stay-On Capsules are a miracle of Ayurveda delivered to your home in a safe and secure packaging. While being very effective for ensuring sexual well being and letting you get over sexual dysfunctions, Stay-On Power capsules are 100% herbal and free from all side effects.
Hello ma'am and sir gd evng .my question regarding to typhoid ,that my maternal uncle (mama) (age 52) PCS officer who is positive in typhoid test. What is the best possible first aid. That he should take. Pls ma'am nd sir give me reply as soon as possible.
Mere Nabhi key left main upar side Ko Dard ho Raha hai Kafe din se ye Kaya ho Sakta hai jaise kuch chubhta hai. ultra sound main kuch nahin Aya hai.
Doctor I clearly explain a lady has several health problems for past 15 years like frequent cold fever headache joint pain and lump in her ear so I thought it might be hiv 2 years before she checked full body checkup in that result is HIV negative and 1 month before again checked full body check up it came Non reactive doctor please explain why she has these health issue is she have HIV? Doctor said that she have immune deficiency but her report all are normal hemoglobin 12.5 TOTAL WBC COUNT 9,700 RBC 4.29 POLY neutrophil 61% LYMPHOCYTES 32% eosinophil 03% monocyte 04% HIV (SPOT) NON-REACTIVE please consider it serious she have hiv or what.
I am having bleeding from rectum for 5 days associated with pain while defecation, I normally have constipation, I have had this complaint for 6 months on and off and have been treated for hemorrhoids in the past. I need to know the exact diagnosis and it's further management?
Hi. I have chest pain left side. After warm body its normal. I checked my lipid profile. Total cholesterol =182 ldl 124 hdl 36 triglycerides is 110 v. L. D. L 22.0 cholesterol /hdl ratio 5.1 ldl/hdl ratio 3.4 it is serious or not pls help some time tight ness in chest pls help me.
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
- Causes and Triggers: The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
- Symptoms: The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
- Types of Psoriasis: There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
- Homeopathy Treatment: The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
- Length of Treatment: One must remember that homeopathy treatment is a long term process and it usually takes time for the effect to start showing on the condition and symptoms. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.