Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip TripathiYour feedback matters!
My mother is diabetic patient her age 63 years, she has dental problems. Some teeth are paining badly and moving little roots are damaged badly. Doctor prescribed the pain killer tablet for the teeth pain. She consumes one tablet for day when she get the pain and continues for 3 to 4 days . Some times even tablets also couldnot help her. My query is extraction of bad teeth is advisable for diabetic patient? If possible how to take care of same. Thanks for all your suggestions.
My teeth are yellowish in colour after changing so many pastes also I have not found any cure. Please guide me. Another query is that I am having a back pain problem while traveling and sleeping what is the best cure so that there will be no more pain. My legs also get paining at night several times. It might be due to insufficiency of calcium in my body.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil. But suggested me to go for root canal for m1 and m2. Please suggest me can I go for 1 or 2 root canal. With ciramic or zirconium note: I have a habbit of night grinding of tooth is there any side effects for root canal is the recurrence process is complicated or simple how far it is safe?
My wife is 26 years old. She is having a gap between her front teeth. She was not having this problem till a teeth grow end of her left cheek. How to reduce the gap. Please advise.
I am 21 years old male and have a teeth pain last 6month-1year. What should I do? my height is 5 feet 2, I want also my height grow up, is that possible?
Dear sir/ madam, I have a tooth decay problem at initial stage so. What should I do now and my teeth are in yellow color, what should be my next move.
I have a problem of ulcers in my mouth. After every 1 week my mouth is full of ulcers. May I know the cause?
My down left teeth pain last two days, so I want to broke and gat out from mouth. My question that ni any problem. My age 28 years old.
I often suffer from mouth ulcer and I am done if it. I unable to eat anything and it is very pain ful too.
Hello Doctor. I am a 23 year old boy and the question is My upper front teeth's are very bigger in size, sometime I shy to lough. So I decided to remove all front teeth's and want to implant artificial teeth's. But the thing I need is the teeth's which I am going to implant is must stay for my life long. Means don't want remove when going to sleep as my grand father do. And must when I laughing the teeth's must fall on ground. So is it possible or not? if yes what is the cost for these type of implant charge? help me please.
Hi doc. My teeth are getting yellow day by day no any whitening toothpaste is working. Can uh please suggest any other toothpaste or remedy to get rid from this.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 years old. My tongue got white every day and difficult to clean it. What are the reasons for this and how it should be cured.
Dear sir, I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from night fall problem for more than 4 months and m not used to do masturbation now. There is one more problem in my mouth, when I wake up in morning my mouth have some water in everyday and when I brushing my teeth some bloods parts are come into the mouth. Please let suggest.
My teeth are growing thinner and weak. Presently I am using emoform toothpaste, but it doesn't seem to help much. What should I do?
Diabetes and Dental Disease : *A two way street*.
Diabetes is a *multifactorial* disease that affect various organ of our body like heart, kidney, eyes and of course not sparing one of the vital organ like mouth including teeth and gums. Teeth and gums are indispensable Do us as we chew our food. Digestion begin in mouth. diabetes affect our oral cavity leads to loosening of tooth, swelling of gums, and also bone loss around the teeth leads to pus pain, discomfort. Researchers have proved diabetes to be a double edge sword means it impairs sugar control & also let our body fail to cope with it.
*Dental Surgeons* play a key role in diagnosing diabetes and also treat the symptoms related to diabetes and also controls sugar through dental treatment.
So diabetic patients warrant urgent referral to *dental surgeons* and get all round treatment of oral cavity.
Remember the notion goes in its way:
"Pain is mandatory but suffering is optional.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Souvagya Ranjan Kar
Sir me jab bhi tongue cleaner se clean karta hu toh tongue se khoon niklne lag jaata hai. Mera tongue cleaner smooth hai toh bhi khoon niklta hai.please help
I have breathing smell and in split also it can be removed please suggest me some medicine or treatment.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.