Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip K RaneYour feedback matters!
What could be reason of chronic fatigue even good exercise, rest and meal and in regular check up every thing was fine only cholesterol level was near to border.
Hi I am 24 year old girl. An incident happened yesterday, after seeing a sight I got afraid and my heart started beating fast, then I started feeling lightheadedness and little chest pain, felt as if my heart is coming out. Somehow that feeling subsided after a while and I was normal but till now I am still feeling nausea. I had ecg 2 months back which was normal. Is there anything to worry about or is this normal?
Very soon im getting tired when im doing exercise or small weight lifting or running. I have cholesterol .taking lipikind 10 mg. Any solution for this?
When m work at home. After some time am facing problem to take air (oxizon). My heart is beating very fast. Aslo I have pain in my legs.
My wife is now having breathing difficulty. She around 56 yrs and under went an open heart surgery in 2009. Echo gram shows her EF as 40%. Her previous EF 6 months ago was 52%. What is the reason. What precaution and treatment are required.
I feel in and around my heart something like wound. When stretch hands and driving bike and other activities. 20 days before I had burning sensation around heart with high heart beat. Should I go for Troponin test. I go for morning walk 2 k. M and also ride bike 70 k. M per day.
I am heart attack patient with sugar level 380 fasting . I take insulin (insuman) 25 units daily at morning time. Please prefer me medicine (tablets).
Hi, I workout in gym from last 1 year, I always feel pinching on my chest. Could you advise me what would be the problem.
It is said that, one in every three people are suffering from high blood pressure. It is estimated that at present more alone about 65 million people in US itself are suffering from this ailment. High blood pressure is a serious ailment that can cause heart attack, kidney failure, vision impairment, and it can even cause sexual problems. This ailment has no symptoms, and it is also regarded as one of the silent killers. In fact, erectile dysfunction, which is one of the serious ailments caused by high blood pressure can even affect the relationship between the couples.
High blood pressure and erectile dysfunction:
In the case of men, there is a direct link between sexual problem or erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure. Erection of the penis is caused by the two tissues called as corpora cavernosa. This tissue is made of small arteries and veins. During the process of erection, brain sends a signal to the nerve ending in the penis to dilate the arteries. This in turn makes the arteries to open sufficiently, and blood gets filled in empty spaces in the Penis. The relationship between high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction can be further analyzed as follows:
- Sexual arousal is caused by a male hormone called as Testosterone. In case a person is suffering from high blood pressure, he has low testosterone levels. Apart from this, in the course of time, those suffering from high blood pressure are prone to damage of lining on the arteries. This in turn affects the flow of blood in the arteries.
- On the other hand, in the case of a person suffering from high blood pressure, arteries fail to dilate and the smooth muscles of corpora cavernosa also fail to relax. Naturally, this affects the flow of blood to the Penis which in turn causes erectile dysfunction. Because of the combination of these two factors people suffering from high blood pressure suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
Fear: It is natural that sexual problems can increase the anxiety levels, which in turn may lead to fear. As a result, the person may refrain from indulging in sexual activities. In fact, even one instance of erectile dysfunction is enough to fuel the fear, and the person would avoid indulgence.
There are medicines that can help the individual to manage this problem of erectile dysfunction due to high blood pressure. Apart from the medicine, the physician may also suggest exercises and certain restrictions on food. You should take the medicines strictly as per the physician's directions. With this, it should be possible to effectively manage the sexual problems in those suffering from high blood pressure.
From last night, When I take oxygen inside, there is a pain in right chest. Also got difficulty in breathing and find my body lack of oxygen. No any outer pain .it pains only when I take oxygen inside. Pls suggest me, what can I do?
Hi sir good noon, My problem is I have acidity problem I have symptoms like heart burning, burning sensation abdomen, palpitation, chest pain is rotating to one place to another place and also left arm uneasy and pain is moving some times left side of chest I was scared and I have taken ECG. I consulted to a doctor shown to the doctor it was good and normal that is 2 months back. Doctor was given rabeprazole & domperidone and one syrup. I used it one month course. Now again started my problem My main problem is, i am psychologically suffer When pain is moving left n right of the chest. It might be any heart related sm thng. Even dctr told me to tht Nt Related heart any thing. Pls suggest me sir Will ECG report change within short period sir? Pls suggest me am psychologically suffer sir.
How can i reduce my weight and my foot pain without any medicines and how can i reduce my cholesterol?
I had a headache and high fever for four days. I feel so tired and had a backbone pain and also I had a chest pain too.
While every organ in the body needs to be cared for, the heart assumes a very special place. What is good for the heart can be good for the whole body and the reverse is equally true. The effects of a diet that is unhealthy for the heart is definitely unhealthy for the whole body.
With lifestyle changes like heart disease, diabetes, obesity and stroke are on the rise, the importance of eating a heart healthy diet has assumed all new levels of importance. The following are some of the heart healthy foods that should be a part of everybody’s diet.
- Fatty fishes: Salmon, sardines and mackerel are loaded with generous amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids and reduce the risk of arterial plaque buildup. They are also rich in antioxidants. Eating fish at least twice a week is recommended; for non-fish eaters, supplements of Omega-3 fatty acids are recommended.
- Oatmeal: Oats again are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. It is also rich in soluble fibre and is believed to lower bad cholesterol and keep the arteries free of plaque. It soaks up the cholesterol in the digestive system and helps manage cholesterol.
- Avocado: This creamy fruit has loads of monounsaturated fat which helps lower the levels of bad cholesterol and improve levels of good cholesterol. They also improve absorption of other carotenoids like lycopene and beta-carotene, which are also extremely heart friendly.
- Berries: Blueberries, strawberries, and other berries reduce the risk of heart attack by almost one-third. These are rich in compounds like anthocyanins and flavonoids which are proven antioxidants. They relax the blood vessels and reduce blood pressure and reduce the incidence of heart attacks.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate which contains 60-70% cocoa is rich in polyphenols, which helps blood pressure, clotting, and inflammation.
- Olive Oil: Loaded with monounsaturated fats, this helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. The extra-virgin variety is preferred for cooking in place of regular vegetable oils.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, and macadamia nuts are packed with mono and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, and vitamin E. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and can be added to oatmeal or eaten raw.
- Soy: Soy products, including tofu and soy milk, are ideal for adding protein and reducing cholesterol and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- Legumes: These are high in omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, and soluble fibre.
- Spinach: Helps with its rich content of fibre, folate, lutein,and potassium. In fact, most vegetables have a beneficial effect.
- Green tea: Rich in antioxidants, it reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Include some of the heart healthy foods and see your heart smile!!