Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesha Navratna GisulalYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have been suffering from fever since last two days. And I have dry cough. In morning time I am very fed up from coughing. So please give a suitable way.
I have allergy on my fully body. It is so irritating It is like rough skin body getting white colour coat.
I got Frequently ache in head. I am bot able to listen loud sounds like horns ,alarm clock etc doc said that may be its because of stress and it can cause migraine .sir I dont know what to do to avoid that please help me.
Both testicals had enlarged aproximately double in size. No pain, firstly left testical was enlarged after some times right was enlarged. From about 2 years. Medicine taken boniside fotrt- 20 tab, one per day. Whether any treatment other than surgery.
Hi sir/madam I am srinivas my age is 22 from last one week onwards I am suffering with sleep less I am trying very hard to sleep but I am unable to sleep at nights and on day time I am doing well what I regularly doing at afternoon time I am feeling some drowsy at that time I am trying to sleep but I am not doing well at that time also please give any suggestion for my problem.
Sir hi. I use to masterbeat daily buy slping on bed and rub my penis. From two days my penis is burning.
Hello I have a problem of sleep disorders. I'm 37 yrs old, I don't get sleep at night however tired I may be, I get sleep early morning like 3.30 or 4 am. This problem is going on for many years now and I don't want to take any sleeping pills. Now I don't feel active and healthier having the memory problem and sexual problems too. Please help me to get a good night sleep.
How to increase the size of penis. Can you just consult me a medicine/cream which will not hav any side effects! And does the size of penis effects the sexual pleasure?
When I am doing sex with my lover in within one month I feel early falling down my sperm within one minute I am loose my sperm. Please help me.
I'm 63 years old male got blood test done and out of 68 tests, in case of ten, there's a difference between lab results and normal range. These are: 25-OH vitamin D. 10.48, Vitamin B 12. 176 Pancreas test Amylase 23.1 LIPiD-LDLCHOLESTROL DIRECT. 136 CHLORIDE. 107 RENAL BLOOD UREA NITROGEN. 7.14 monocyte. 0.14 basophil. 0.01 RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH -SD (RDW-SD) kindly advise if any indication of diseases or disorders. I do get fatigue if do fasting. ED also since 2 yrs. Other no complaints. Do walking of 5 km daily with some exercise. Please help.
Recently I checked my sugar level. Its 125 (fasting) and 230 (PP. Should I take medicine and my age is 65.
Dear Doctor,What kind excercises can be helpful with controlled asthma. When running or walking fast i feel respiratory problem.Please help
As you mentioned drinking water in plastic bottles is harmful to health. Which alternate do you suggest as I have to carry water with me as I stay outdoors most of the time. Thank you in advance sir.
Hello doctor I am 24 years working female My problem is that daily I have to work for 8 hrs and I am unable to get proper nutrition. My hemoglobin level is going down. Please suggest the foods to b taken to increase hb level.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.