Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesha Navratna GisulalYour feedback matters!
How I can get harder erection ? I have done lipid profile test. All reports are fine . But still I do not get full or hard erection. How I can cure this problem. please help me out naturally Thanks.
I would like to know whether glucometer reading is accurate or manual testing is ok recently I tested my blood sugar in glucometer it showed 190 where as in manual testing it showed 240 which reading is correct I am using glucocard vital please help.
Hello doctor, I just had a small doubt. few months before around in December while having sex with my wife accidentally i had cut over penis skin. I heard that the skin on penis should be removed for future purpose and tried to had sex again with my wife but is hurting me a lot. now please suggest me is it necessary to remove the skin on penis or not.
I am chewing tobacco products like pan Masala from last 4-5 years. Due to this my mouth is not opening properly. I can put only one finger inside my mouth. Is this problem can b solved and of it is then how much money will I be charged for complete treatment.
Aged 54. Diabetes patient. Three teeth fell down up and down side. I cant take hot or cold drinks.Often i affected gum swelling either right or left side. Using herbal tooth paste and soft brush only. Recently one doctor given prescription as: Tab ZERODOL sp ; T. METROGYL 400gm ; cap TRESMOX LB 500 mg & T. CYRA-D all for three days. But on that day i can have no problems. But again its giving problems. I only take chicken monthly once. Please give permanent solutions. I belongs to lower middle class family.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) happens when germs infect your urinary system. It includes the kidneys, bladder, and the connecting tubes. Bladder infections are normal and not a huge risk if treated immediately. Further, if the disease spreads to the kidneys, it can bring about very serious problems. In case you're a woman, your chance of getting a urinary tract disease is higher. Experts rank your lifetime danger of getting a UTI as one in every woman. Many women might even have repeated infections.
UTIs are a key reason why we are frequently advised to wipe ourselves from front to back while or after using the bathroom. That is because of the urethra - the tube that carries the urine outside the body. It is found near the anus. If the infection isn't dealt with, the kidneys are likely to be affected.
Symptoms: To recognize a UTI, watch out for the following side effects:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- A regular urge to urinate, despite the fact that little turns out when you do
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Dark, bleeding or odd smelling urine
- Feeling drained or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the disease may have come to your kidneys)
Home Remedies: Some of the home remedies for UTI are:
- Drink lots of water: One of the main things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink a lot of water.
- Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract: Getting a lot of vitamin C is important, since a lot of vitamin C make your urine more acidic. This prevents bacteria from developing.
- Cure UTI Pain with Heat: Applying a warming cushion can calm the region.
- Cut Bladder Irritants from Your Diet: Avoid caffeine, liquor, nicotine, carbonated beverages, and fake sweeteners.
- Empty Your Bladder Again: Each time you exhaust your bladder - regardless of the possibility that it's only a little, you get rid of bacteria every time. So continue making those washroom runs.
- Consider Herbal Remedies: You may discover some relief from taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry leaf)
- Switch to Healthier Habits: Change in lifestyle can make a lot of difference. For instance, quit smoking and wear cotton clothing.
Other Treatment: In case, you have 3 or more UTI bouts in a year, request your specialist for a special treatment plan. Some treatment choices include:
You can take an anti-toxin in low dosage, over a more extended period to avoid repeated infections.
You can also take a single dosage of anti-biotic after sex, as prescribed by your specialist.
A patient can also take anti-toxins for 1 or 2 days as the symptoms show up. The treatments should be only be taken after concerning the specialists. You can also use an at-home urine test kit when you see the symptoms appearing.
I have been drinking beer since 5 years daily 2 3 beers I drink. Recently I am felling pain in stomach . Is that liver problem. Or what else?
How do I gain weight? Inspite of doing gym regularly, eating bananas, milk, proper diet, hardly any difference. My digestion is very fast, food gets digested instantly. Do I need to do something or take homeopathy for slowing the digestion thing?
I am a 25 year old and have a headache since last 2.5 months. I have already seen doctors and they told that symptoms match to those of a migraine. I have already taken migraine medicines for over a month. But yet I encounter headache, heavy headedness and nausea daily. I don't understand why is it continuous? How to lower the frequency. I cannot concentrate at my work, at my study. I was going gym for some while which I have quit. My lifestyle is fine but again I always feel tired. Whenever I am alone I feel weirdly lonely and cry often. Are the continuous headaches because of migraine or is there a possibility that I am under depression. I have experienced many lows including a breakup, failure at a competitive exam recently. Should I consult a neurologist or a psychologist. I am not really a weak heart-ed person but I am really worried about my health, my current attitude and my future if things does not change. Kindly suggest.
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.
I am having heavy chronic constipation from my 4th std am 39yrs now. Everyday hve to take heavy purgative s orelse bowls dnt clear. Had piles before but now ok due to heavy dosage of purgative s every night. Have tried almost everything but constipation not getting cured. Kindly advise.
I am having fever of around 101-102 F and terrible headache, I consulted doctor, he asked for cbc, he told my platelet count is low ie 228000, please help me what disease could be, I am having slight itching as well.
Sir I am having bipolar mood disorder and having addictions like marijuana drinks etc. Also masturbation. Also erectile dysfunction. I m married for 4 yrs and unable to do intercourse. I like masturbation. My life going to be hell. Pls suggest me some thing.
Hi I am pridibatic person and I eat 3 apples 2 bananas a cup of tea with one spoon sugar. Will this effect my sugar level.
Pneumonia is a lung infection that can be potentially fatal if it is not treated on time. This disease may cause fever, cough, cold and congestion and is known to clear within two to three weeks with bed rest and proper remedies at home. Yet, it is best to have it checked by a doctor, especially if it happens to affect a child. The causes of symptoms of this condition are as follows:
Symptoms: The most common symptom of pneumonia is a painful cough with which you will end up throwing out lots of mucus. This mucus or sputum usually comes from the lungs. The patient may also have fever and may experience shortness of breath and shallow breathing on several occasions. Further, chills that cause chattering teeth and shivering, can also afflict the patient, especially during the night. Chest pain is also a common symptom of this condition due to the excessive and persistent coughing, laboured breathing and congestion. Due to this, the patient may also experience accelerated heartbeat and a pounding heart. Nausea, weakness, fatigue and loose motions are some of the other symptoms of this condition.
- Germs: Germs finding their way into the lungs is a sure shot way of contracting pneumonia. These bacteria are most likely to strike when you have just recovered from a flu, cold or fever following which your immunity is pretty low.
- Chronic Ailments: Patients who are suffering from chronic ailments like asthma, heart disease, diabetes and even cancer, are at risk of getting pneumonia, in which case immediate treatment will be required so that it does not become a fatality.
- Bacteria: While the specific bacteria cannot be diagnosed with the help of tests, the most common bacteria that cause this condition are known as Streptococcus Pneumoniae. Other bacteria that can cause this disease include the Mycoplasma Pneumoniae which can cause a more mild form of pneumonia known as walking pneumonia.
- Virus: The viruses that cause influenza like virus A and B can also cause this disease along with the respiratory syncytial virus or RSV. These affect the nose, lungs and throat.
- Immunity: When your immune system is impaired or when you have just recovered from a bout of moderate to serious ailments, this virus or bacteria is most rampant and can afflict you. In case the patient is suffering from AIDS or other fungal infections, the risk of contracting pneumonia is heightened.
This is a contagious disease that may be caused when you breathe the same infected air as another patient with the same disease. It can also follow viral diseases like chickenpox and measles.