Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SandeeshYour feedback matters!
This is regarding severe back pain from last 5 month Dr. suggested for MRI as xray dnt reveal anything.
I am 23 yrs old male n I regularly go to gym n do intermediate type of exercise but my back pains a alot so what's the solution.
I am a 35 years old female, and I have backache, tiredness, leg pain continuously for last 2 months. What should I do?
Hi, I am having a lot of pain in leg and very high cough since a weak not able to sleep. Please advise.
I have some pain in ankle since last 7 months I use so many medicine s but no use please tell me what I do?
I am Tushar Ghosh 50 years old from kolkata I have lower back pain since last few month, now days I won't be able to properly walk. My question is which Dr. Is suitable for me to cure such problem pls help me. And also let me know if you have suggestion for me.
Am having severe pain in the heel specially in the morning, I am unable to walk in the morning, please let me know how to get rid of this pain.
When I smoke my heart rate increases and I feel heavy and very fatigued even after a smoke. Joints in my hand pain once I smoke. I smoke 2 to 3 cigarette s a day. I'm 27 and have been smoking for 6 years.
I am 32 years old Having pain at jaw joint, cracking sound while chewing. Neck and shoulder muscle pain. Headache with eye pain. Feeling numbness in arms and legs. Dizziness and tiredness.
Few days ago a patient reported pain in the bottom of his foot. He described it as feeling like his foot was ripping apart during the first few steps out of bed in the morning. During the day it seemed to get a bit better but never totally gone. He had a list of other symptoms and wanted to do whatever he could to get rid of the pain. Finally patient was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and decided to treat with cupping therapy.
After the two sessions, he reported good improvement in his foot pain and leg muscle tightness. And now he is able to get out of bed and walk almost normally.
I believe that cupping is so much effective at removing inflammation, that it was key in treating his plantar fasciitis.
Sir my mother has a lot of pain her knees she's in her early 50's we have tried many medicines but none seem to work.
I am 35 years old professional suffering from tail bone pain for the last two months. What may be the reason behind this pain. Please advise.
, hello sir I am devender kumar age 36 when I band my knee for long time both knee pain I checked my calcium and vitamin d that report is ok what can I do.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.