Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep Shrikant JesteYour feedback matters!
I am 21 yrs. I had an emergency contraceptive pill immediately after intercourse as the contraceptive had broke. Should I take the dose again? My last period started on feb 10th. I had: unwanted 72 No medical conditions like thyroid, pcod.
Trying to conceive past 4 months 23 years old, this month had few symptoms but landed up having late period after 33 days, I always have a regular cycle of 28 days. What to do?
Sex on 29th may 2016 Periods started on 31st may 2016 And now missed periods for the month of june, till date 9th july no periods. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
Sir, I had pcos I take medicines for 6 months and my periods get regular now after 8 months my periods are missing again what should I do now.
Having a problem related to intimicy may make a person withdraw into his or her shell. For many men, it is difficult to talk about the issue. Yet, there are a number of sexual problems that may afflict men at some point or the other, and it is important to get these problems dealt with, in a proper manner, with the intervention of a medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about diagnosing sexual problems for men.
Physical Examination: To begin the diagnosis of any issue, the medical health practitioner will first of all, conduct a detailed physical examination that will help in unravelling a variety of details. One of the biggest things that can determine the diagnosis is the possibility of the presence or risk of any other ailment which can give the treatment method a whole new perspective. With the help of lab tests centred around the blood and urine samples, as well as skin tests, the doctor will conduct the physical examination. Also, a check-up of the vitals and the specific regions of the body will be thoroughly conducted in terms of texture, reflexes, stimulation and more. The doctor will also check for vascular diseases, neurological ailments and other such chronic ailments that may have remained undiagnosed.
Psychological Factors: Many sexual problems encountered by any member of the opposite sex can be attributed to pressing psychological problems that can shape the sex life of the patient in an adverse manner. Therefore, the doctor will also consider evaluating the issue on a psychological level. The medical practitioner may ask the patient to pay a visit to a sexologist or a psychiatrist in order to find out the root cause of any underlying stress, anxiety or even relationship issues that may be fuelling the problem at hand.
Penile Branchial Index: With the help of this test, the doctor will be able to check the blood pressure levels in the penis, which can further help in diagnosing conditions that have to do with penile vascular disorders. Papaverine is an erecting inducing element that will be administered as a test dose to begin with. Thereafter, the penis will be monitored so as to check for normal reactions and any anomalies. A contrast dye may also be employed during this exam where its insertion into an artery can help in taking an X-ray of the region. This will help in detecting any leaks in the vascular system, which may have led to conditions like erectile dysfunction. In order to go conduct proper diagnosis, the patient will have to find a reliable doctor with whom he can discuss all kinds of symptoms and discomfort.
What is safe period? Which time is good to become pregnant and how Many times should I have to intercourse? Please give me the details.
I had a abortion a year ago and the report was normal after that but now i'm trying to get pregnant but failed what to do?
I am 23 years old I am facing heavy bleeding during my periods this time. Normally my periods days ranged from 3to 4 days. This time it's still going on 5th day even. The bleeding is normal as the other days but I am not getting the reason for this.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.
Hi Doctor My wife is pregnant with 6th month, I would to know if she can use wheat grass juice daily, is there any complications if she take This juice. Many elder people are saying is good to use but would like to know from doctors whether can be used and is it good for both.
Before marriage a girl already sex with a boy, then wht type of exercise they get back her virginity.
Hi I am 22 yrs old. I want to know about pregnancy, if I will take ipill in pregnancy, so can be it harmful for future pregnancy.
I am not having my menstruations properly. There is no bleeding at all but the pain is irresistible. What is the reason behind it? Please suggest a solution.
Sir my wife is pregnant of 8 weeks. Can sex during pregnancy is safe? Or it causes any discomfort to mother & baby She has polycystic ovary Her date of birth is 07-05-1993.
I dnt feel anything to eat m 6week pregnant what to do? Is it harmful for my baby also m getting tired so quick.
I am 37 years old unmarried girl my weight is 72 I get only 2 days periods will I have a problem in becoming pregnant .Please reply my cycle comes after 28 days.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.