Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SharmaYour feedback matters!
THIS IS SERIOUS, PLEASE HELP ME, AS WE ARE OUT OF STATION. My father is suffering form cold fever fluenza since from yesterday he also has gastric. He already ate a single tablet of pain reducer with paracetamol of 650 mg. And one doctor gave us antibiotics, gastric tablets and same paracetamol as I mentioned. And we are living in a ac room and it's compact. So PLEASE give us remedies.
I always feel feverish. But when I check with a thermometer, I don't have fever. My full legs keep aching. I have got all blood tests done. All parameters are reported to be normal. I have consulted allopathy, homeopathy and Ayurvedic doctors. But, my illness has not been cured. Can anyone help me please!
I want to give chicken soup or any kind of liquid diet to kidney+diabetic patient his kidney infection 2.60 and sugar is in control can you suggest anything.
I am suffering from cold from last 2 years. I have cold even in summers. what I should to to cure it? Please help me.
Hi doctor my age 23 and my weight 85 kgs height 5'8 I have SVT PALPITATIONS Problem Now I want to start jogging it is safe to me or not can I jog or not.
Hi, before a month she had an operation of heart transplant now she is unable to go to washroom I mean like constipation.
Chronic pancreatitis in ayurveda.
Pancreas also known as aganashaya/grahani is celebrated as the special seat of agni (fire) in the body.
Ayurvedic treatment chronic pancreatitis.
Pancreatitis in the initial phase is vata-pita (air & fire elements) aggravation in rasa dhatu (digestive fluids) situated in agnashaya (pancreas). In the chronic state there is dhatu kshaya (degenerative changes) in agnashaya.
Pancreatitis is one of the most painful conditions. In western thought it refers to a state of inflammation of the pancreas. The changes taking place in chronic pancreatitis are known to be irreversible. Enzymes become activated while still in pancreas, irritating the pancreatic cells causing inflammation and associated signs and symptoms.
Many causes of pancreatitis are known like alcoholism, gall stones, abdominal surgery, medications, smoking, high triglycerides, hypercalcemia, family history of pancreatitis, hyper parathyroidism and cystic fibrosis. Another common cause is idiopathic or simply unknown.
We have treated a wide range of cases of chronic pancreatitis including:
•autoimmune condition in kids
Where pancreatitis has progressed to a chronic stage it is better managed with our medicines and dietary guidelines. The medicines vary from person to person depending on the age, body constitution and disease status. All these aspects are assessed by our doctors before deciding the line of treatment. The aim of the treatment is to balance air and fire elements. We don’t admit the patients as panchakarma procedures are not required in these cases.
#amla-the wonder herb in pancreatitis
In acute cases our medicines could not give the desired results and such cases are better handled with allopathic medicine as the aim of the treatment is to tide over the crisis and give supportive treatment.
•duration of treatment varies from 2-6 months. The patient will first start experiencing a better digestion but the pain might still come. Slowly, over the next few weeks the intensity and frequency of pains will decrease. There is a chance of relapse of symptoms during the treatment if patient does not comply with dietary instructions.
#diet and #lifestyle
•use satvik diet consisting of vegetables, cereals, fruits and non refined items. More stress should be on cooked rather than uncooked.
•diluted buttermilk (#lassi) and indian gooseberry (amla) are the choicest of foods for chronic pancreatitis in ayurveda. Lassi can be made by mixing 10 ml of curd in 50 ml of water. Cumin powder and salt can be added to taste. Taking curd alone is not good.
The following are to be #avoided -
•foods having pungent and sour taste are to be avoided in general.
•fish, meat, cheese, curd, raw onion, garlic, lemon, hot spicy food
•refined wheat flour, refined sugar, deep fried food, fast food
•refrigerated foods like ice cream
•alcohol and smoking. Ayurvedic drink pancreatitis
•vajrasana (thunderbolt pose) after food
•avoid daytime sleeping.
•dinner should be very light preferably soups.
Am married for last 12 years & age is 40 yrs, for last three year I do sex wid my girl frd regularly gap of two days, but at home in night there is no erection in my penis when am with my wife in bed, I think too much reg sex to do with her, but there is no erection in my penis. I avoid sex for six seven days with my girl frd but after this there is not any erection in my penis when am with my wife, before three years I do sex with wife regularly. In my whole past other than these I never involved in any physical relationship with any one.
I suffering from skin allergic problem scene 3 month. And I take both allopathic and home medicines. I am not cured what can I do? Please suggest me.
Doctor my 16th day follicular study reports shows that the left ovary- no progress, right ovary- 22. 1*23. 2mm, et 11. 2 mm, and there is no free fluid. Can you pls explain about my report doctor and also I have some questions, kindly pls answer to this also. When is my ovulation day? can I conceive this month? pls help me doctor am ttc for nearly 1 year.
Do you feel disinterested in getting physically close to your partner? If yes, then it can be a sign of HSDD, that is Hypoactive sexual desire disorder. It is a sex disorder marked by disgust and disinterest towards sex. This disorder affects both men and women.
Men with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Men are generally perceived as highly sexual beings, but in reality, 1 out of 5 men may be suffering from HSDD.
Some possible causes of male HSDD include:
- Psychological issues: Anxiety and stress due to the strain of family or relationship problems, rigours of daily life or mental disorders such as depression are some of the factors that influence sexual desire.
- Medical causes: Diseases (for example: diabetes), conditions (such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity) and drugs (such as hair loss medications) have adverse effects on sexual desire.
- Hormonal problems: Low levels of testosterone usually lead to low sexual desire. Other hormones, such as the thyroid hormone or prolactin (hormone that governs the development of breast milk) can also contribute to the cause.
- Low levels of dopamine: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, which is responsible for the pleasure perception in your brain. Low levels of dopamine usually signify low sexual desire.
How it can be treated ?
If the cause is psychological, then sex therapy (psychological counselling based on sexual issues) is used to treat HSDD. But if it is hormonal, testosterone supplements are used.
Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Female HSDD is more complicated and is difficult to diagnose. HSDD can affect women across all ages.
In women, this disorder can have a wider spectrum of causes, which include:
- Interpersonal relationship problems: Certain problems such as the partner’s performance issues, loss of emotional gratification with relationships, childbirth and becoming nothing, but only a loved one’s caregiver can all lead to low sexual desire.
- Sociocultural influences: Media’s portrayal of sexuality, peer pressure and job stress have negative influences on sexual desire.
- Low testosterone: Women produce testosterone as well, and similar to men, low levels of this sex hormone cause a significant dip in sexual desire.
- Medical problems: Mental illnesses such as depression or medical problems, such as fibroids or endometriosis (a disorder characterized by the growth of uterine tissues outside the organ) affect women, physically and mentally, thus making ‘hypoactive sexual desire disorder’ a possibility.
- Medications: Excessive use of antidepressants, oral contraceptives and blood pressure drugs can lower sexual desire.
- Age: The androgen (sex hormone) levels lower drastically as a woman ages, thus negatively impacting her sexual desires.
Sex therapy (therapy that concerns itself with counselling and addressing one’s physical or psychological hindrances to sex) medication changes, diagnosing underlying medical problems, vaginal estrogens and testosterone therapy (therapy that helps in managing the effects of low levels of testosterone) are mostly used to increase sexual desire in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.