Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. .Sandeep SharmaYour feedback matters!
I get fear to talk a person If I am facing that person for first time I will be fine if I need to talk to that same person second time I get fear and not able to face any person at all and I get unwanted thought and I get fear and I speak to person I get stammer to talk is it becoz of fear and I feel comfort spending time alone individual ly suggest me what should I do.
Dear Sir, I am diabetic and having hypertension since 20 years and I'm 58 now. Recently I am suffering with accut gas problem which goes out either way. My belly bloats like small size rice bag and been like that for 2 or 3 days. Kindly suitable remedy suggested.
I am 26 years old, married for 5 years but not able to conceive it. Had may uterus scanned 2 days back, results are: normal TSH levels (2.8) and all other things are normal. But ovary size is low (10mm * 10mm) and multiple small follicles are seen in both ovaries.
I want to get rid of the sweat that comes on my face every 2 minutes. I can't even apply a cream on my face. Pls help me fix this prob!
I have mouth ulcers in side of upper and lower lips and around the tung please help me I am waiting for your help thanks.
I am 25 year old. I have severe bad breath. What should I do to avoid bad breathe. Im short too. What should I do to grow.
Continuous masturbation from 10 years suggest healthy food, practice I feel more weak. Please suggest tips. Next year marriage.
My father has 220 mg/dl blood sugar level before eating and 390 mg/dl after eating. Does it serious r not? If serious which is the best way of treatment to maintain his sugar level? He is now in his early 40's.
Last month I was treated from colitis. Now I suffer from abdominal pain sometimes. And sometimes its take whole night. Doctor said I am suffering from fatty liver. Last weak red spot appeared on my body which was treated as a fungal disease. I am 29 year male working in Dubai my weight is 75 kg early it was 45 kg. Stomach looks bigger than any part its make me uncomfortable. please suggest.
I'm been masturbating how do I reach climax I'm an 23 year old girl. I want to reach an organism. I've been rubbing my gspot. Please help me.
I am 33 years old male and suffering from acidity/gastric problem, left chest burn/pain, heart burn, ,feeling comfortable after taking the coconut water or eno water, please kindly suggest me the permanent solution?
Is it ok to take I-pill after 36 days of unprotected sex. As I have unprotected sex on my first period day I.e 24 july. Next period should b around 20 August but it not come Know what to do.
My both of septum of nose have got widened, I feel any foul smell and get mentally upset, my voice becoming worse. My are decaying too fast. No history of long sexual relations, frequent sensation of urine, lack of proper digestion, I want to diagnosis and treatment of these problems.
My mother 87 suffering from ild for last 2 years. Slight diabetic. She gets fever once or twice in 24 hrs. Hrs. Blood culture and other bloid reports nnormal except tlc which are 14.14. 00, neutrophils 9.03. 9.03. Pus cells 3-3-4 wbc/hpf. Hpf. Advise further tests to know cause of fever.
In order to get healthy hair, it is necessary that the hair are nourished with enough amount of healthy nutrients. While there are a lot of good solutions that could be directly applied on the hair to get healthy and shining hair, food also plays a vital role in making the sure that the overall health of the hair is maintained.
Here is a list of 20 best and worst foods that can enable a person to maintain healthy hair:
- Salmon: Vitamin D and protein are the best ingredients for a healthy scalp and hair. The Omega-3 fatty acid found in salmon keeps the scalp hydrated and accounts for a healthy shining hair.
- Beef: Beef is a rich source of zinc, protein, iron, vitamin B and numerous other minerals. All these ingredients help in maintain a good and healthy hair.
- Prunes: Prunes may not helps with bowel movement, but are a great dietary source for improving hair texture. They also prevent hair discoloration, thinning and loss of hair.
- Green tea: Green contains polyphenols that help in keeping the scalp healthy. Daily intake of green tea can improve the overall health of the hair. Applying green tea on the scalp also helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Carrots: Due to their rich vitamin A content, carrots maintain as an even flow of sebum that keeps the scalp moisturised. A healthy scalp translates into healthy hair.
- Eggs: Egg contains vitamin B and biotin. These are vital components as far as the health of scalp is concerned. Biotin makes the hair shiny and improves the overall health of the hair.
- Leafy vegetables: Green vegetables such as lettuce, spinach and broccoli are some of the best sources of vitamin C and vitamin A. They help in sebum formation and moisturise the scalp.
- Brown rice: Brown rice has fibre, protein, and vitamin. Studies have shown that regular intake of this kind of rice can keep the scalp healthy.
- Oysters: Oysters are a good source of zinc that helps in the production of a hormone known as androgen. The latter can address hair problems such as dandruff and hair fall.
- Walnut: Walnuts have multiple health benefits. Due to their rich content of vitamin E, copper, biotin, and omega 3 fatty acid, they can quickly address the problem of hair loss and improve hair texture.
- Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese has low-fat content and is a great source of protein and calcium. It can improve dull hair in a short span of time.
- Green peas: Green peas contain iron, vitamin, zinc, copper, iron and such other important ingredients. They maintain the health of the scalp and the hair for a long term.
- Lentils: lentils can be consumed 2-3 times in a week for an even flow of oxygen in the scalp. The folic acid present in the lentils also ensures quick hair growth.
- Bell peppers: Bell peppers are a very good source of vitamin C. They ensure even flow of oxygen to the hair follicles ensuring hair growth and preventing hair damage.
Worst foods for healthy hair:
- Swordfish: Swordfish possesses a high level of mercury and is considered to be extremely harmful to the health of scalp resulting into hair loss and hair fall.
- Diet soda: Diet soda contains sweeteners that have aspartame as a component which is responsible for dull hair and loss of shine and texture of hair.
- Sugar: Sugar hinders the absorption of protein in the body. It is especially harmful to the hair follicle which needs protein for its general health. It should be avoided as much as one can in order to ensure healthy hair.
- Alcohol: Alcohol has multiple disadvantages. It dehydrates the scalp; hinder moisturising slows down the rate of zinc absorption in the body. It is one of the major causes for the loss of hair.
- Fast Food: Fast food contains processed fat and excessive fat. This can clog the hair follicles and results in hair loss.