Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SabhuYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years male. I have heard something about skin problems. Since my childhood I was fair but recent 5 years I have became black. Only my face has became black. All my body is fair but only my face. How can I become fair. Somebody suggested me to drink carrot and beetroot mixed juice daily. Does it work?
. I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for months but did not see any change. What should I do?
My inner thighs have turned dark in colour in the last 6 months. It used to itch in that area but now there is no itching but the skin has become dark. What could be the reason and how can I make the skin colour light.
My age is 20 year old. My whole skin colour is fair except face, neck and hand. How can I make it fair by ayurveda?
My skin is too much oily. Due to this I have to wash my face every 2-3 hours. How can I reduce oil from my face?
Sometimes my anal is like something is moving I do not have hemorrhoid problem and I do not know what is this.
Hi, I'm 39 years old, Mujhe 6 years se pigmentation ki problem h mene bohot ilaz karwai but koi result ni nikla wo badta hi ja rha h, me H H lite cream bhi use ker rhi hu Doctor ne recommend kiya h to or sang-pure liquid bhi pi rhi hu but no result, so plese mujhe Kuch sahi treatment digiye or ye btaiye ki ye problem khatam ho sakti h ki ni.
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.