Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SabhuYour feedback matters!
I have acne scars on my face. Skin is too oily. Acne problem cured. But he scars are still there. What should I do to remove these scars.
I am 26 years old female. I have oily and acne prone skin. And blackheads in faces. Black mark around neck and mouth. What I do to over come this? Which soap and face wash is suitable for me? Please suggest to get good and clear skin.
Coconut water reduces the sign of aging like the wrinkle, fine line, age spot. It contains cytokinin which has an anti-aging effect.
I have some long scars on my lower part of back. It occurs due to scratching. Please suggest me any home remedy for removing that scars from my back?
There are some dark circles under my eyes and my skin goes dark day by by and there are itching also when touching skin. Please give me some suggestion.
Hello Dr. i'm 35 years old I have a fungal on the back of my neck for the last 6 years I have gone through many hospital and advised to apply betnovate after applying it cures but when I stop applying again it is spreading what should I do please advise.
Hi sir I have a small sore in my last part of tailbone since 1 year. It seeps pus n gradually dries up automatically. After some days .it again. Acts like that regularly maintaining 1 month. Am totally confused what to do.
I am 55 year married male. Since last several years, after shower, my fingers and palm of both hands (front and back) becomes very dry and it shows white patches. After applying coconut oil/body lotion/etc, it matches the natural skin colour as patches are gone because of application of oil/lotion/etc. Also, my skin colour is very dark below my finger nails (till the end of fingers and knuckles) compared to rest of the skin. Pls suggest me some solution for this. Thanks.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.