Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Pophale
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PophaleYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years and had sex with my bf. He used condom but my period is missed 15 days and still no sign of pregnancy but worried. And how much more time can it take to start of periods and can I be pregnant also it has been 32 days since we had sex.
Iam pregnant again after miscarriage lmp 7sep but scan show 5 week 6days 14mm gestational sac for little brown spotting continue even after taking progesterone injection what kind should take for good scan result bcoz next week also I have scan.
I am 23 years old three months back my doc told me that I have pcos symptoms if I didn't take medicine it'll be confirmed as pcos. I have regular periods now but I am not sure when I am evaluated bcoz 20th day only I got white discharge. Doc told have 3 eggs in my left ovary each 10 mm and 13 mm egg in right ovary but she had a doubt that right ovary egg might be old one at the time of scanning on 12th day (20.10.2018). Is it possible that left side eggs grow and ruptured? If it can grow when's their evaluated day? I am taking ovabless myo tablet from 3rd day of my cycle and ultigest 300 mg from 15th day of my cycle. Can I get pregnant this month? We have been in contacted UpTo 21st day. Please answer and clear this.
Early signs of pregnancy
For women who have a regular monthly menstrual cycle, the earliest and most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period. Women who are pregnant sometimes have a very light period, losing only a little blood.
Some of the other early pregnancy signs and symptoms are listed below. Every woman is different and not all women will notice all of these symptoms.
Feeling sick during pregnancy
You may feel sick and nauseous, and/or vomit. This is commonly known as morning sickness, but it can happen at any time of the day or night.
Around half of all pregnant women experience nausea and vomiting, and around 3 in 10 women experience nausea without vomiting. For most women who have morning sickness, the symptoms start around six weeks after their last period.
If you're being sick all the time and can't keep anything down, contact your Doctor. The pregnancy condition hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is a serious condition that causes severe vomiting and needs treatment.
Feeling tired is common in pregnancy
It's common to feel tired, or even exhausted, during pregnancy, especially during the first 12 weeks or so. Hormonal changes taking place in your body at this time can make you feel tired, nauseous, emotional and upset.
Sore breasts in early pregnancy
Your breasts may become larger and feel tender, just as they might do before your period. They may also tingle. The veins may be more visible, and the nipples may darken and stand out.
Peeing more often suggests pregnancy
You may feel the need to pee (urinate) more often than usual, including during the night.
Other signs of pregnancy that you may notice are:
constipation an increased vaginal discharge without any soreness or irritation
Strange tastes, smells and cravings
During early pregnancy, you may find that your senses are heightened and that some foods or drinks you previously enjoyed become repellent. You might notice:
a strange taste in your mouth, which many women describe as metallicthat you crave new foodsthat you lose interest in certain foods or drinks that you previously enjoyed – such as tea, coffee or fatty food that you lose interest in tobacco that you have a more sensitive sense of smell than usual – for example, to the smell of food or cooking
If your pregnancy test is negative
A positive test result is almost certainly correct. A negative result is less reliable. If you get a negative result and still think that you may be pregnant, wait a week and try again, or see a Doctor.
Hi. Whenever I do sex with my partner, after his ejaculation in vagina the liquid comes out from it and it does not go inside. Any particular reason for this? Because we are trying to have a child but this issue is preventing to get pregnant.
We always use condom while having sex I am 21 years old and so I think my periods are delayed this month so I am little worried what should I do?
Hi sir/madam by the grace of Almighty god my wife got pregnancy and it's her 1st month and my job is in Dubai I have to move so I wanna ask if I do not intercourse will the pregnancy be there for the rest of the months thanks.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about an increase in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.