Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PophaleYour feedback matters!
Hi , I have suffering from heavy period flow it continues 7 to 8 days and so what can i do for this problem.
Hi Best time to get pregnant is from 12th day to 20th day of cycle shd we do daily sex in this cycle period.
After having unwanted 72. For how much time you have to wait for your periods? Does the pill have more effects?
I got last year hyperplasia in uterus Dr. advised me to take medicine hormone medicine that are used as pills for not getting pregnant that we that fifth day after period and for 21 days by which my periods was proper and uterus wall was discharged in that duration of six months course my weight was perfect after delivery now when I left those medicines because it was six months course I started going weight and my periods are just for two days and period cycle is again irregular please advise I don't eat so much I do work also still why I am gaining weight after I had left that medical.
I am 24 years old female and I am not getting my periods of this month, its been 20 days more than my due date. I have checked my pregnancy test two times and its negative. I do not think that I am pregnant but my date is not coming, I do not know what to do please help.
Hello doctor, I am 25 years female. I have PCOD from last 5-6 yrs. I have taken medicine (3 cycles) several Times to regularise my periods. This time it has been 6 months since I got my last period. I have started taking primolut N twice day to get my periods .Is this dosage correct? Should I continue this dose for 5 days?
Hi Sir, I need your help for this. Because of ipill. My wife is increasing the fat and body fat suddenly. And her hormones also increase. How to solved the problem? Needed your help badly.
- Papaya has antioxidants.
- It helps ease digestive disorders.
- Papaya with pepper increases metabolic rate.
- It can help you lose weight.
Many time I observed that after few days of birth the child died. What is the reason and what step should take prevent from death? please suggest.
What are the reasons for irregular periods, she had made test for pregnancy but it shows negative, it is around 2 months now only the blood stains are coming so kindly answer me.
Hello. I am pregnant of 4 weeks. By the end of 3rd week I have taken one nimesulide (100mg) tablet in combination with diclofenac. Please advise me will it cause any birth defects or side effects to my unborn.
I am now 39 and my wife is 37. We have one boy of 9 years old. Now we are planning to have the second baby. She was having her last cycle in June last week. We have done her ultrasound last week. Every thing is fine. But after consulting doctor we are now confused whether to keep this baby or not. Please advise.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.