Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PatilYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering from a strange illness. She says that her nose itch but that's not external itch. N she also complains that she have some kind of sounds in her head. Like some liquid flowing. Only one part of head pains. With nose of same part, eye n even one teeth. It means one part. Doctors give medicine n she is not getting better. They say it will b alright but don't even give a name to d dsease. I doubt it b sinus or tinnitus or evn migraine. But nthng sure. Please suggest me what should I do ?
My voice is somewhat broad or sometimes it may be irritating . What should I do for fluent and good voice ?
I am suffering from gas problem. I have pain also at centre of chest since 2 month pls suggest cure.
I am diabetic patient. My penis upper screen becomes tight and penis it not opening. There is some fungus (white-white) in penis .so what can I do?
Hi I am 26 year old male, I have dirt allergy from last 10 year. When I am in my village I should take a capsule of asthalin rotacaps every day at evening. And with this allergy my eyes also getting bacterial infection. What can I do please help me.
Dear Doctor, My mother type 2 diabetic that is sugar level 190 after food but she is not taking any medicine for the same but doing regular walking for half n hour and taking only ragi ball, chapati as food also taking methi powder every day in empty stomach in the morning, Pleaee advice need her take any medicine for the same of s please advice name of the medicine and where will can get. Thanks
I have fungus infection and black skin in groan and between legs from 8 years, I take so many hydrochloride and anti dandruff treatment, I want home remedies.
I am 57 years male. Suffering from type ii diabetes since last 10 years. Can you suggest some thing?
Hi I have cough from 3 month I had taken TUS-Q and ASCORIL DRY syrup but no relief can you people glide me what medicine I should take.
I frequently get a sore throat, pain and infection in the throat every time there is a change on the weather. My local doctor prescribes antibiotics every time and I'm tired of how it messes with my digestion. Kindly resolve the issue and advise on what should I get rid of basic frequent throat problem.
Sir mere penis k upar k hisse k aspas pain sa bana rehta h jab me Jada walk kar leta hu ya masturbate karta hu toh pain bad jata h or mujhe sexual problem bhi lag rhi h fully erect nhi hota means very weak erection.
Yellow urine if I drink less water or I play or do work but after drinking lots of water then only my urine is white why it is happening it happen from 3 to 4 month give cause.
Sir I am of 22 years old and is there is any side effects of taking manforce 50mg tablet? I want to take tablet so that to enjoy fully.
I am 23 years. I am feeling very weak. And I also feel one side pain in my head in every night. Please tell me what to do?
Mam! I hv throat infection and Allergies frequently due to pollution, and dry cough all times, taking montair and lorfast am 150. Also taken honey with warm water, green tea etc what to do?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.