Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep MestriYour feedback matters!
I am a student. I had been suffered from heart attack two time in my life. I become afraid for third time. What action should I taken against them.
Some times my heart get tightening and shocking in around the chest and my left shoulder is also tighning when I walk for 10 minutes my left hand small finger will shake my angiogram report is normal but my TMT report is positive BP is 180 my doctor told me to take ecosprin 75 mg daily for one time.
I am a 48 years old male and having high blood pressure since last six years and consulted a doctor locally and he prescribed me the medicines as follows Tab Tazpure-LN 40/10 BD, Tab.Moxcent 0.3 mg TDS, Tab.Etibliss 0.5 mg at night. Sir prior to this I was taking Tab Triallmighty 40 BD and Tab Temsan 40 BD. But from present medicines (which is tazpure, Maxcent and Etibliss )my BP is not coming down to normal it is always counting approx. 150/ 95. What I should do. Moreover I am little bit Alcoholic I drink in the evening only 3 to 4 pegs daily. Request you to kindly advice me urgently. Best Regards Millan Lahiri.
I'm feeling really weak. Body temperature's very high, I faint when I stand up which points that maybe I have low bp. And there a kinda sharp headache at the upper part of head when I stand up. Any cures please?
Hi, my husband, who is of 33 years old, is suffering with gastrouble. When we consulted a doctor, we came to know that he has fatty liver and high cholestrol levels. Could you please tell me what all precautions can take to control the same? also please explain the diet which we can follow? thanks in advance.
I get severe abdominal pains and low bp after physical workout and same pains are experienced during mensuration. Are these pains related?
Sir, I have sometime pain in my chest. I am 22 years old. And it is very painful sometime. What to do?
My mom is having too much pain in her knees may be arthritis. She is taking medicine but of no use. She is not able to walk some time. Please suggest me some thing. Her age is 50 above having diabetes and high blood pressure some time.
My son is just 18 years old and his HGH test indicates that HGH value is quite low I.e. 0.33 n he is 5'4" whereas myself is 5'3" Is there any solution increase his height, he is worried too much. Regards thanks.
My father is having problem of ckd , chf, and problem related to urology as well. He has been implanted percuflex stent and is having recurring urine infection.Presently he is having urine infection of bacteria klebscilla pnumenoi. Almost all antibiotics have become resistant. Creatinine level is also on a higher side, please help.
MALE AGE 72 YRS. IN JULY 2013 ULTRASOUND SCAN, IT WAS FOUND THAT I HAVE A SLIGHTLY ENLARGED PROSTATE AND I WAS HAVING FREQUENT URGE TO URINATE. Post void residue was 20 ml. This is so, in recent Ultrasound scan report also. Since July,2013 I am taking one capsule Tamlet 4 mg at bedtime. With this I am comfortable andnight time I get up once or twice to urinate. Day time I go to rest room four to five times . Should I continue the medicine Tamlet 4 mg. Or can stop it. My present medications are Amlong 5 mg for BP Glycomet SR 500 mg for sugar, Ecosprin AV 75 one cap. At night. BP, Sugar are under control with medication.
My age 47/male/HCM patient / wt 67 kgs / BP 130/90 / Nebivel 5 mg / stress work nature. Feeling uncomfortable and kidiness, pain in left chest. Poor family, not able for relevant treatment. Request life advice.
I feel weakness from last 2 - 3 months. And feel heavy in my left most part of the chest. I already had a checkup with cariologist. They said I have no problem with heart, my heart is working fine. I have no bp problem, also I dont have diabetes, my age is 49. N my name is ajay agrawal. Please help me with this. Because of this I cant concentrate on my business. I am very tensed because of this.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?