Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep LadYour feedback matters!
Hii I m having a bad breath problem I am doing brush 2 times I am not eating onion & garlic my teeths are also healthy I want permanent relief from this problem help me Please
I am a 22 years old male. I am suffering from severe bad breath problem. I also consulted dentist twice. Please prescribe me some medicines for it.
Your dentist will give you instructions on what to do at home, before you leave the surgery, following an extraction. It is important that you closely follow any tooth extraction aftercare instructions that the dentist gives you.
The advice is aimed at reducing any problems that may occur after the treatment, i.E. Giving you the best chance of an uncomplicated recovery. Pain and bleeding are the two main possible problems which need to be controlled.
Hi! Sir I have 2 extra teeth which gives me ugly look. So can I remove that. Is that will cause any problem after removing that teeth?
I have Gingivitis and I get unfit for this in army during medical verification. So give me some helpful tips to cure this in between 20 days.
I am having regular pain in molar. Consult doctor, ask me to do RTC but I m not interested as roots are very solid. Pls suggest.
I am having recurring mouth ulcer for 5 years. And my vitamin b12 level is 367 it is normal or I am suffering from vitamin b12 deficiency.
Hi sir my 3 year old nephew has eaten silicon gel, we are not sure how much exactly he has eaten? Please guide.
My teeth is getting more yellow day by day I don't what's the reason. I take care of my teeth very well. Brush my teeth 2 times a day wash it well after every small meal aa well. Though sometimes I get a very painful pain in my right side of mouth.
I have lines and marks on my all teeth, which are yellowish in colour and have a little depth than the rest part of teeth, I visited my nearby dental college and they said my teeth are affected from fluoride in water. I don't have any habits. What treatment I should go for?
Sir, My teeth are not in a straight manner. Any there any fast treatment for this problem, to make them in a straight line.
Avoid Tobacco,this will be a big favor to your teeth. One, it will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications. Two, it will save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco. For example, if you smoke a cigarette, you may use candies, tea or coffee to mask the smoky breath and odor. This doubles the amount of damage caused.
Tooth lost to either decay or gum disease leaves a dent in many areas - facial appearance, chewing, facial structure support, etc. Fixed dentures were a good substitute, however, with one major disadvantage. They required removal of natural tooth structure from adjacent healthy teeth. The next big search was to find ways to avoid this, and the result is the dental implant.
The tooth has a visible part called the crown and an invisible part called the root which is hidden in the jaw bone. While the fixed denture replaces only the crown, the implant replaces both the crown and the root.
How implants are done: Once a tooth is lost and the bone is healed to the desired extent, a biocompatible titanium post that is screwed into the bone. This material has the unique property of osseointegration - it fuses to the bone, which is almost like a natural tooth in its socket. This complete fusion may take about 2 to 6 months depending on overall health. After it gets absorbed well into the bone, a crown that matches the adjacent teeth is fixed on it. Implants can also be used for replacing multiple teeth or for overdentures.
There are certain reasons why implants work so well, listed below are some:
- The material: Titanium is biocompatible and does not cause any adverse reaction in the body. It fuses to the bone completely and is not just put in place to fill the gap. That ensures that the support provided for the new crown or bridge is as good as the original tooth with a root embedded in the jaw bone
- Post-implant care: Required, but not to the extent required by dentures. There is very minimal difference between caring for an implant and caring for an implant
- Function: As the implant is completely fused and embedded in the bone, it functions as good as a natural tooth in terms of chewing efficiency and pressure that can be applied on it. This is not the case with dentures
- Gum health: Bridges have an adverse effect on the gums with a constant mild pressure exerted on them. Implants do not do that and therefore are more friendly on the gums
- Bone health: While bridges affect the alveolar bone health by allowing them to continue to degenerate, implants occupy the space in the bone and do not allow further degeneration. This is probably the most important advantage of implants.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, the look of a well-done implant far surpasses that of the dentures.
Check with your dentist if you are an ideal candidate for implant, and if yes, it surely is worth the investment.
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.
THE BASIC CAUSE BEING UNCLEAN BASIC REMEDY IS ALSO THE SAME KEEP CLEAN , REGULAR CHEWING , CONSUMPTION OF TOBACCO RELATED STUFF eg CHEWING SMOKING WILL ADD TO THE SMELLS. ANS AGAIN STOP BAD HABBITS, USE STANDARD TOOTH PASTE, BRUSH N USE CORRECT TECHNIQUE CONSULT DENTIST FOR DEMON. MOST OF UR PROB OF BAD BREATH WUOLD B SOLVED.
IN NEXT WILL DISCUSS OTHER CAUSES
Good morning sir. Actually my teeth's are looking like in front of my mouth. I want to wear teeth chain. Is it ok or any another solution is there and how much of it's cost. Please tell me. Thanking you.
Hi I am 28 years old lady want to know the teeth whitening charges. And how many sittings is required.
A common question asked by parents about braces is at what age our kid should go for braces.
Orthodontic treatment is not just corrective. We can try to avoid malocclusion by various methods. One should take their kids for a dental check up every 6 months. Sometimes it is possible to do a little bit of treatment like extraction of milk tooth to avoid malaligned teeth.
If one has developed irregular teeth or forwardly placed teeth, the kid has to wait till all milk teeth fall. It is easy to put braces with that. Sometimes we have to remove milk teeth if it is not gelling at the right time.