Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep Haridas AsherYour feedback matters!
Mere friend ke bete ko retinities pigmentosa ki vajah se dikhta nahi hai mujhe iske liye advise dijiye ?
Everytime I go to the toilet I excrete blood from my anus. I went to see a doctor about it and the doctor gave me medicine but they did not help still. Please help.
I am having some problems in my eyes, it becomes red whenever expose to sun light and also a kind of layer forms on the upper eyelid, so I am requesting please give me some suggestion and medicine.
I am 46 year old male, I have underactive thyroid problem what can I do? it has affected my eyesight, my gums, my weight has increased, and digestive system is not working well.
My eyes are getting very dry and its painful at times. Doctors are saying that there is less production of tears in your eyes and given me some eye drops. But it has been almost 6 months and their is no such improvement. Waht should I do?
She has problem in her eye leaf. Its getting dark automatic. She sleeps at 11. 15 am average and awake at 4.30 am daily. Under eyes darkness is normal. But she gets huge darkness in both eyes leaf. Is there any solution?
I have swollen in both lower eyelid in every morning after awake and redness also. What will I do to get rid?
I'm 26years old female and have bad breath problem. I have changed many tooth paste like colgate, pepsodent, dober red, himalaya etc. But I didn't see the difference. And I don't have ulcer. But I'm having cavities. And I also done orthodontic treatment and tooth filling. Please tell me how to cure this problem.
Hello, I am a student studying I. T so I have to work on computer and laptop that's why my eyes pains alot and headache also. I do my work by wearing specs but not get relief. please help me for that problem.
I am suffering from throat problems please suggest me some precautions also want to know how to cure eye redness?
What are the symptoms of flu and reasons of red eyes and I am facing unimaginable headache while working in pc or laptop. Tell me how to get rid of that.
I was checked my eye power, it was minus 0.5 in both eyes. But 2month passed, I dont use power glass. Now I want to buy glass. So may I have to check my eyes again?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.