Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.
I am previously suffered from anaemia and with infertility due to hypothyroidism. 1month ago I made all tests then I came to know that my haemoglobin % improved from 6.6 to 9.5 but t3 and t4 are normal but tsh is 8.86. I am taking eltroxin 50mcg daily since 1month. And my periods are also regular. My age -26y height -5.1 weight -46kg marriage -3 years other reports all are normal i. E mountax test etc. Please suggest me right way so that I rid of this problem and conceive.
Hello doctor I am 38 weeks pregnant but no sing of labour my baby head is not fixed can we induce labor for normal delivery.
My wife is suffering from last 5 month, Consulted Gynecologist Dr. She suggested Twice Ovacet tablet. Last month periods delayed by 10 days and this month also delayed by 10 days. Symptoms: only hungry, stomach Pain after eating and Tender, swollen breasts. When Can we take Pregnancy test? She is Pregnant?
My sister is 16 years she will be always I'll and we visited doctors and they told that in her body there is calcium deficiency and they told her to eat non-veg but she doesn't eat non veg so what we should do.
My wife pregnant of 23 days I want destroy it please give me medicine name Note: I have 2 child please help me earliest.
Grief is a normal part of coping with loss. It could be the loss of a job, a pet, a loved one or even a romantic relationship. All of these bring about a sense of loss which needs to be dealt with. It is completely normal to feel bitter, numb, detached and distant from people and places. But when is it too much? When one starts having suicidal thoughts, prolonged depression and loss of interest in daily tasks among other things. This may be signs of a grief management problem.
Here are some ways you can manage your grief:
1. Express yourself:
Don’t be afraid to talk about your emotions. Talk to family and friends about how you feel. Verbalizing how you feel will help you better deal with your emotions. This can help you begin the healing process.
2. Allow yourself to feel sad:
It’s okay to feel sad after a loss. Allowing yourself to feel sad is a healthy step in the grieving process. Letting yourself feel sad gives you the time needed to come to terms with the loss.
3. Keep your routine:
Keeping your routine helps to transition back to how life was before the loss. It can be as simple as going for a walk in the morning or waking up at your usual time.
Emotional strain can drain your body. It is important to sleep and wake up at regular hours as too much or too little sleep can be a sign of a grief management problem.
5. Avoid things which “numb” the pain:
Things like as alcohol, nicotine and other controlled substances should be avoided during this time. This is because while the effects of these substances wear off, your pain will come back worse than before. Prolonged use of these substances can also lead to other health issues.
6. Seek professional help:
It is okay to seek professional help if it feels right for you. Counsellors can help by equipping you with various tools and techniques to help deal with your loss.