Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
My periods got delayed with 15 days this time. I had safe sex with my partner. Then what could be the cause?
Hi, I had high prolation level it is 38ng/ml and thyroid and FSH and lh levels are normal, and I have been married for 2 years, but didn't get pregnancy, is there any chance to get pregnant, actually 4 months before I am having the level of prolation is 50ng/ml, but I am using some tablets it reduced the level to 38, pls help me is there any chance to getting pregnancy.
Hello sir my wife is 8th month if pregnancy she was very weak already using doctor tratment but will not improve give me some suggestions.
Mam actually my ivf was done and embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb. Is there something change in heartbeat detecting in ivf or normal pregnancy. Plzz help me mam I am soo worried.
I get a foul smell from my vagina, all during my periods. It's strong smell that my husband noticed the foul smell. Am 35 year old married with a 3 years old child. Pls advice me what should I do to prevent. I keep my private area as clean as possible. Use intimate wash too once a day. During my periods I change the sanitary pads every 4-5 hrs depending on my flow. Please help, Thank you.
Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD may be difficult to parent. They may have trouble understanding important directions. Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD are usually in a constant state of activity.
This can be a constant struggle for parents at home leading to a lot of personal frustration (for parents) as well as a chaotic atmosphere at home everyday.These children can also be difficult to handle at school, leading to constant complaints from teachers and peers. You may need to change your home life a bit to help your child. Here are some tips to handle children with ADHD:
- Organize your schedule at home. Set up fixed times for waking up, playing, eating, doing homework, doing chores, watching TV or playing video games and going to bed.
- Set up house rules. Make the rules of behavior for the family simple, clear and short. Rules should be explained clearly. It’s important to explain what will happen when the rules are obeyed and when they are broken.
- Be positive. Tell your child what you want rather than what you don’t want. Reward your child regularly for any good behavior–even little things such as getting dressed and closing doors quietly. Children with ADHD need to be praised for good behavior.
- Make sure your directions are understood. First, get your child’s attention. Look directly into his or her eyes. Then tell your child in a clear, calm voice specifically just what you want. Ask your child to repeat the directions back to you. Then congratulate your child when he or she completes each step.
- Make sure someone watches your child all the time. Because they are impulsive, children with ADHD need more adult supervision than other children their age. Make sure your child is supervised by adults all day.
- Watch your child around his friends. It’s hard for children with ADHD to learn social skills and social rules. Be careful to select playmates for your child with similar language and physical skills. Invite only one or two friends at a time at first. Watch them closely while they play. Reward good play behaviors often.
- Help with school activities. School mornings may be difficult for children with ADHD. Get ready the night before–lay out school clothes and get the book bag ready. Allow enough time for your child to get dressed and eat a good breakfast. It would also be a good idea to collaborate with the teacher who could help your child deal with academic difficulties and handle mis-behaviour with extra care.
- Set up homework routine. Pick a regular place for doing homework. This place should be away from distractions such as other people, television and video games. Break homework time into small parts and have breaks.
- Focus on effort, not grades. Reward your child when he tries to finish school work, not just for good grades. You can give extra rewards for earning better grades. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Dry fruits like walnuts almonds and dates which provide the essential vitamins and minerals for building immunity in children. They are the best things to feed kids when they are preparing for exams.
A good source of vitamin e they can make a great snack. Groundnuts that are currently in season can make a great evening snack