Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, Dr. my course of Deviry tablets of 3 cycle was finished on 21st Nov and my last period start on 7th dec. I have done unprotected sex on 17th dec in missionary position, according to 27days monthly periods cycle next periods start on 3rd Jan. So now tell me how many chances of conceiving and what precautions to bhe taken to conceive. And when should I take urine pregnancy test. please reply Dr. and another Doctors also. I will be very thankful to all of yours answers.
EIF seen in left ventricle of the babies heart. She said it is a light marker. I am 31 year old, 5 month pregnant. What is this EIF and how it effects my child.
Is having lower backache and abdominal discomfort fine before having period. Is it a sign of early pregnancy as I don't feel any discomfort before periods. I am planning for a baby.
My wife lost her rt tube due to tubal pregnancy.Still after unable to conceive .We also have 4 cycles of ivf failure we are 43 and 40 respectively. Left tube patient. She has touch test positive.Drs further says to undergo ivf again with donors eggs. My semen analysis is good. Her histroscopic test is normal.Eggs and embryos are also good as told by doctor.We should go for donors egg or donors egg and surrogate both.Please tell or should take a chance with donors egg again kept in wife.
Iam suffering from vaginal discharge thick n smelly light abdominal pain and pain in right side below rib continuing pain in right leg, ichthing burning sensation in urine.
Laparoscopy is used to diagnose a number of ailments such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory diseases to name a few.
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
I am 31 n married from last three years. Not conceived even once. Is there any remedy? After what age I can not conceive? Can I conceive or nt?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am pregnant and its 9th month. I take a scan and there is mention single loop of cord is seen around the neck. What does it mean? Is everything okay? child is safe na. And I want to take normal delivery not cesarean. So is there any chance of normal delivery ?
I am 29 years old female married n having kids of 4 years. I'm missed my period for this month delayed by 15 days, my pregnancy test also negative. I consult doctor also she advice to have mensil n for 2 days n ull get period but 1week over still I didn't start the period could you suggest me what to do to get my period.
Hi , I am a 27 years old female. I had unprotected sexual contact on 1st July that resulted in minor cuts around the vaginal opening to which I used coconut oil for relief. Following this, on 4th july I suffered from high fever and minor urine discomfort/infection to which I used, amoxicillin, twice a day combiflam thrice a day and alkasol for three consecutive days. This brought relief from fever and urine infection. However, the fever didn't go away completely and the cuts near the vagina started causing more discomfort to which I opted for norfloxin and combiflam again on 8th july and saw a gyna on 9th july morning. I shaved my pubic hair the same morning before seeing the doctor, she advised me betadine to apply on the cuts and did not see any trace of infection so stopped all my medications. Just to mention here that I got my periods on 9th July morning as well. Now post visiting the doctor, I again had fever the same night (9th july) but felt better on 10th through the day. On 10th evening, while taking a shower I figured small pimples have popped up near the vaginal area and by the time I saw the doctor on 11 th evening, pimples were turned into boils and I had fever too. The doctor advised ciprobid (500 mg) & bcasule twice a day + combiflam thrice a day. I had high fever last night (12th) and rhe boils burst causing pain bleeding and water outburst. I have a burning feeling where the boils are and severe headache not to mention ongoing weakness. I pee in discomfort and have excreted in two days. I am on a normal regular three meal diet, no change. Please advice any other medication, change of routine to get rid of the pain and bleeding boils.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.