Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctor! I am in a dilemma. I had unprotected intercourse with my husband on Feb 28, 2016. Next day I took I pill ie 29th Feb. Now it's 17th March. I dint get my periods yet. I am worried if I pill haven't worked. Although I haven't even tested my pregnancy. Pls help me out is there any chance of pregnancy even after taking I pill. Or my periods are delayed because of I pill. How long I should wait? Additional information (I already have 19months old baby boy and I had c section delivery. If I would be getting positive test then can I take misoprostol on my own to terminate it) please help me out! Thanks in anticipation!
I am a 27years old female and have multiple fibroids in uterus, I have two child by segerian operations and when I am 20 years old one fibroid removed by segerian operation, so total three times segerian operation have been done. What should I do?
My wife consumed unwanted 72 on Thursday evening and she is having vaginal bleeding today that is wednesday. Is this causing due to the medicine. Are there chances of getting pregnant. According to her this is not her regular period and it's jz the bleeding. Her date of MC is around 23 24 of the month. Can you suggest on this?
I am 35 years old. I used to have pain in my breast about 7 -10 days before menstruation. For which I was recommended SEVISTA medicine to be taken twice a week. Now the pain is relieved to a great extent but there is a watery discharge from my breast and once or twice the water came out itself with out. Pressing. I have undergone Prolactin and T4 &T3 test for which results were normal. Please suggest.
When will I feel that my baby is delivery position? I am 9th month pregnant. Tell me the symptoms of labour is near.
My Breast milk flow is very low. My 1.5 month baby is always Hungary .my milk is not sufficient for him. please give any suggestion or prescribe tablets.
Hello doc, I had unprotected sex with woman. I am 100% assured that these two women don't have hiv Do I have to fear ?
When I am with my husband on bed I dint feel to do, I hate to do all this, never comes feeling, sleeping like a plastic body. Please suggest something. Thnx.
Hi I can use nonfat capsules I have pcod problem egg not growing ovarian cyst not there So I have to reduce weight 64 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 Please tell me.
My friend age is 20 female she is unmarried. She did not get her period. Actually her date is 26 every month. But even today is 2nd she did not get. What should she do now? If she pregnant means she did not do any sex with any body? pregnant will come by only sex or other some reasons it will get?please help
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have irregular periods and bloated stomach. I get periods only when I take tablets and that too lasts only for 2 days and the bleeding is also so little. I have visited gynecologist she has given me tabs then she took a blood test where hb% was 10 later she advice me to visit her when I get my periods so yesterday I visited her she advice me for a test RBS which I have taken she was saying its hormonal test bt when I went through the net it showed dat it is sugar test so please may I knw which test is RBS? n also please tell me is there any serious problem bcz I have read somewhere tgat bloated stomach and irregular periods are sign of ovarian or othr type of cancer. please do reply. Thank you in advance.
As you told that an suffering from klinefelter syndrome But suffering with nil sperm too I do took testosterone injections sustestron injection then jel too but no use I want to become a father but not byadotion a child If there is any sort of treatment in low budget then please kindly let me know.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and then after 3 hours she took an I-pill for 1st time for safety. After 5-6 days we again had an unprotected intercourse. After few hours of it her periods started. Is there any chance of pregnancy to her?
Today I use make up. After that my skin burnt. What to do. Tmrw is my shadi. How can I treat it fast. And small acne pimple came. And around my mouth and nose it burns. Kya karu.
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms