Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
My period is one month late, I heaving sex with my boy friend with condom , what about your thought , and said me the medicine that help me to earlier periods.Please tell.
If my periods are irregular and I'm taking tablets to keep my periods in control, then is it viable for me to use "Saheli - the non hormonal pill" as a birth control measure?
My period is not coming regularly. I had usg done n doc said there is no problem. My ovaries are good. She said it may be due to hormonal changes. What should I do for this? What is the reason for this?
As she's 44 years & reaching to menopause, can any medicine to increase libido, also to make her strong and healthy as request to take precautions.
What are the causes for breast cancer in female and may I know the symptoms for that? And how can we get rid of that type of cancer?
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.
Hi doctor I am on my periods but before periods I was sexually active with my husband. How ever my period started on early morning of 25 th and it will be lasting for 7 days. From 2 days my health is not good on 28 I had some masaladar curry in night and from next day I got acidity and burps and then from night I started vomiting and now bp is also 110/70. Please help.
After suffering from civere stomach pain and much bleeding - during menses - my wife has undergone sonographical test and in which fibroids have been found. Please advise me except operation is there any remedial way - opting tablets etc.
My period date is 30th january. I took i-pill in 20 minutes of having unprotected sex on 25th january. So please tell me that when will I get in period?
Vajikarana herbs have been use in traditional herbal medicine in India and other parts of the world. So, it is use for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, low libido, premature ejaculation and male infertility.
Ayurvedic medicine has used several herbs and herbal remedies since many centuries ago to increase libido levels, as aphrodisiacs and to treat male sexual dysfunction problems, some of them based on tradition, some proven see to be effective after clinical trials of well-trusted institutions.
Vajikarana therapy combine a proprietary herbal formula based on centuries old ayurvedic wisdom with advice on diet, exercise, mental training, and relaxation to help men reach their peak and overcome sexual concerns through safe, natural means.
The problems of sexual dysfunction are prevalent among middle age and older adult males and females. Following are some herbs that are beneficial rasayana and vajikarana medicines. Some men may prefer a natural way to put off impotence. Both rasayana and vajikarana medicines are derive from herbs and use in treating male impotence. So, preparations like asparagus racemosus, curculigo orchioides, dactylorhiza hatagirea, curculigo orchioides, and chlorophytum borivilianum are frequently prescribe by doctors as anti-ed remedies.
From an ayurvedic perspective, male sexual energy arises from shukra dhatu, the male reproductive tissue. In ayurvedic pharmacology there is a special group of rasayana herbs, classified as vajikarana, that help to nourish and stimulate the sexual organs and tissues, as well as to promote beauty and sex appeal. Ayurveda vajikarana therapy helps in male infertility treatment, erectile dysfunction, to increase sperm count and sperm motility. Rasayana is one of the eight branches of classical ayurveda, which is not merely a drug therapy but is a unique procedure practice in the form of diet, drug and specific health promoting conducts.
Hello doctor I did testing of white discharge and report says. Test :- culture and sensitivity h v s Investigation :- culture and sensitivity Specimen :- high vaginal swab Gram stain :- gram positive budding yeast cells seen Organism isolated: 1. Profuse growth of candida albicans obtained after 36 hours of aerobic incubation. I didn't understand it. Can you tell me the meaning and proper treatment that I should take for this. Thanks.
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.