Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
It is one month and 7 days of my cesarean delivery. My husband want sex should we do only flour play activity?
After 6 hours of sex my partner gets her period starts as I have used condom but still I want to know are there chances of getting pregnant if somehow sperm gets leak out.
I got my period on 2nd of april instead of 8th of april now can I conceive from 6th to 8th of april bcz after that I will go away from my husband. Nd how many times we should make relation in a day to conceive.
I am 48 years old. In april I was having period for 12 days, then it is stopped during may and june. Then suddenly from July 12 it is started and still bleeding is continue. It is almost 25 days gone. What to do. It is sometimes black and red also.
Last 2/3 months it is observed that I am missing my periods. I am having my period late by 15/20/25 days. What can be the probable cause. Moreover I used to take ipill once in every month for last 8/10 months. Can it be the cause for my delayed periods?
Yesterday night I had inter course with my wife. While doing the same she said it's paining but we finished our intercourse. Later on after 2 hours while she urinating blood coming from her organ also she is saying that it's paining. We thought it would be for some time but again when she urinated blood is coming from her organism. But not more blood when compared to the earlier. She do dnc operation before 8 months. She is 28 year old and we have one year baby. Is this serious do we need to look for a doctor. Kindly suggest.
I used to have irregular menses. I did ultrasound n everything ws normal ovaries n all etc. I usd2 hv gap of 3 months n dn heavy bleeding for 11 days. Bt from january dis year m having regular mens continues upto 7 days n stops. Wl it affect my pregnancy? My mother usd2 hv like dis during her girl life bt aftr marriage mothers mens became regular. So cn it b genetic?
I am married before 8 months, but I did not get menses from 3 months. Before marriage also i did not get regularly, now what I should do, and if I will get pregnancy or not?
My wife aged 23years we get married 5years ago. We have no children till now. Recently we approached a gynecologist, she said that my wife is having FSH level of 48, please sugest me what to do to get FSH level to normal.
My girlfriend blood in urine in female after having an intercourse with me, she blended only once now she has just pain, what should be the reason for pain, please help me please I am very much afraid abt this thing.
Hi, this is Ms. Kanchan. My periods were due on 16th Dec and still haven't come till date. I also had a urine pregnancy kit test done at home. Result was negative. I am still wondering why it still haven't come. Please help. Thank you in advance.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.