Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
Me and my girlfriend were involved in a sexual intercourse (no penetration) on 27th feb. She had her last period on feb 14th and she missed her period in this month (feeling dizzy since two days and had vomited twice yesterday. We think she's a pregnant. How to confirm pregnancy? If she's a pregnant what medication should be taken for aborting it?
Have been recently married n doesn't know much about all this. So can you tell me the reason about it. After every time of the intercourse there is a burning sensation in the vagina is it normal or any kind of issue? please suggest what is next to b done. TIA.
My wife is pregnant two months over. She is feeling very cold in day n night Tim, Body is very warm in night Tim. Is this normal during pregnancy? Or need to consult doctor.
Hello doctor. Im 24 years old and I had protected sex with my bf on 29th of nov which was the last day of my period .but he ejaculated near my vagina. I took ipill with in half an hour after this. But coz of tension I took ipill again on same evening .i got heavy bleeding right after 6 days .which lasted for 5 days. But my problem is im having all symptoms of pregnancy like frequent urination dizziness. Now its been 3 weeks n I tested negative. Is there any chance I can get pregnant. Im so worried please help me.
She suffering from irregularities in monthly periods. From last 6 years. In that period of time she takes ayurvedic medicine for cure the problem. And it works but from last year she again suffered such problem. What would be reason?
Sir I have married and this is my 3rd year running. After married only 1 month I have sex with her that also very struggle to sex with her because she is not interested. Now I am trying to sex with her but she is not interested and she is not telling about that and she is not coming to doctors also Kindly suggest
Girls die because of using Whisper, stayfree, etc.
- One single pad. For the whole day b'coz of the chemical used in. Ultra napkins which converts liquid into gel. It causes cancer in bladder and uterus.
- So please try to use. Cotton made pads and if you are using ultra pads, please change that with in 5 hours, per day, atleast.
- If the time is. Prolonged the blood. Becomes green the. Fungus gets formed Inside the uterus.
- Please don't feel shy to fwd this msg to all girls and even boys so that they can share with their wives, girlfriends, sisters, friends whom they care for.
- Kick off breast cancer.
- Nurse your baby.
- Wash your bra daily.
- Avoid black bra in summer.
- Do not wear a bra while sleeping.
- Do not wear an under wire bra very often.
- Always cover your chest completely by your dupatta or scarf when you are under the sun.
- Use a deodorant not an anti perspirant.
- This is a public service msg from tata cancer hospital.
- Pass it 2 all the ladies you care for without hesitating.
- Dont take head bath in first 3 days of periods.
- Its medically proven that, 80%. Females die during delivery due to swelling in uterus walls caused because of washing head in the early days of your menstrual cycle.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.
I am Pregnant from 5 And half months but I have ich on stomach & My stomach scene is having bad scratches. So what can I do?
My sister is 6 months pregnant, she has low haemoglobin content, how to increase it? What are the common foods?
I am 18 years old girl my breast is very small I wear 28 bra size so please tell how I increase my breast and I masturbate 4 times in weak so please tell me it is harmful or not and when I masturbate there is no liquid come from vagina so please tell me the reason and solution.
Hello mam meri wife ke peroid menstrual cycle 4 to 4 hota hai but is month (jan 2017) me periods aaj (9-1-2017) ko hua hai Pregnancy ke liye kon si date ko love kre please help me, me bhut preshaan hu 2 year ho gye hai.
I am a unmarried girl. I Have to go vaishno Devi on coming Monday and I am afraid of my periods because there is chances of having my dates today kr tomorrow. So please suggest me a medicine that can postpone my date for 1 week.
I got my periods on 29th March and I participated in sex with my husband after 5th of April. And not sure about the intercourse, is there any chance of getting pregnancy, if yes suggest me Natural methods to avoid pregnancy.
I have pain in my breasts, I think they r growing. Can this possible. If yes, is it treatable to normal. And how?
Hello doctor, my wife is 7 month pregnant having pain in lower abdomen, what is the problem it happen when she sleep or try to lay straight.
Sunflower oil vs groundnut oil- which oil should you cook your daily meals in?
Both, sunflower and groundnut oil are preferred for cooking by chefs and homemakers alike due to their ability to enhance the flavour of the food. But which one of them is a healthier choice? Here’s a comparative analysis of the benefits offered by both oils to help you decide, which one you should be using for cooking.
1. Fat content
There’s no clear winner here. Sunflower oil is a rich source of polysaturated fats, which help keep your heart healthy and decrease the amount of bad cholesterol in your body. On the other hand, groundnut oil is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which protect you from heart diseases. Groundnut oil also contains omega-6 fatty acids, which help in the proper functioning of your nervous system.
2. Nutritional values
Sunflower oil contains different nutrients like Vitamin E, B1, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, iron, calcium, manganese and folate. The nutrient content of groundnut oil is also somewhat similar including iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, Vitamin E, B6, calcium and zinc. So, both are more or less tied at the same spot.
3. Health benefits
Both of them offer a host of health benefits. Sunflower oil can help in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, inflammation, asthma and high blood pressure, while improving digestion and preventing headaches. Comparatively, regular consumption of groundnut oil can keep you healthy by increasing fertility, enhancing your memory, lowering level of bad cholesterol, diminishing chances of cancer, obesity, heart diseases, depression and by keeping your blood sugar level balanced.
It’s considered to be a healthy practise to keep switching your cooking oils. This ensures that your body can get the benefits of different essential fatty acids as no single oil can satisfy the fatty acid requirement of the human body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.