Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Firake
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep FirakeYour feedback matters!
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from PCOD. I am taking ayurvedic medicines. But still I have irregular periods, my weight is increasing. What can be done?
I am 27 years old married lady. I have big breasts and I am uncomfortable with it. Kindly suggest a safe way.
Hi my girlfriend got pregnant .it is just 1 week and we need to abort it. Which tablet want to use for abortion.
Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss. There’s a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. Just because sex education is often called ‘The facts of life’ that doesn’t mean that myths surrounding human sexuality do not circulate in society.
There are certain beliefs about sex which people think to be true that are capable of causing more harm than good to your love life. Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss.
The top four myths that may be messing up your sex life are: 1. Good sex happens spontaneously:
There's a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. In fact, such people may even go on to say that if you need to plan things and make special efforts, then you might be with the ‘wrong’ person. This type of thought process is simply an immature take on relationships and can make people have doubts about perfectly happy and long-lasting bonds. The truth is that people in long-term relationships mostly enjoy really good sex only after both partners make sincere efforts.
2. Sex is a great deal better when you’re young:
A survey conducted by Relate discovered that most couples are busy dealing with careers and families in the years when they are supposed to be at their ‘sexual peak’ and have little time for sex. It even went on to conclude that sexual confidence really begins to peak between the ages of 60 and 69.
3. People don’t watch porn when they’re in a relationship:
Watching porn and having sex are two completely different experiences. It is wrong to assume that if your partner watches porn then it might be because they are not enjoying sex with you. Many people with a higher sex drive prefer to masturbate rather than bug their partner for more sex than they want to have. Men want to have sex all the time contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.
4. Men want to have sex all the time:
Contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.
Hi I am 27 years old I wants to treat my saggy breast it becomes too much loose and I feel very uncomfortable when I wear clothes how can I treat my saggy breast.
I am 17 years old girl. My period time stopped after 3 months. My irregular periods problem and lot of overeating like ice cream, chocolate, dry fruits, biscuits, bread, 4-5roti, rice etc. In per day. This process daily same. its reason My weight 70 kg now increase. While My weight before 45 kg. I am very confused. Please help me.
I am 8 weeks pregnant, can not tolerate heavy food smells and eat foods like fish, ghee due to it's smell, felling comfortable to eat dry fruit and and fruits only. But I have t eat all type of food for the baby. What can I do?
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic