Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am having urinary infection. Urine routine report and urine culture is as follows urine examination test report urine r/m & flowcytometry investigation result units urine image 68 years / m physical examination 40 ml volume yellow color sl. Cloudy transparency nil deposit 1.020 specific gravity 8 reaction/ph chemical examination negative albumin norm sugar 10 blood /ul negative ketone bodies negative bilirubin negative nitrite 500 leucocytes /ul norm urobilinogen microscopic examination 639.6 wbc (/ul) /ul 0 - 40 100-120/hpf pus cells 10.0 rbc (/ul) /ul 0 - 20 2-3/hpf r. B. C. 2.0 epithelial cells (/ul) /ul 0 - 28 0-1/hpf epithelial cells 1.65 casts (/ul) /ul 0 - 2 microbiology urine culture/ sensitivity & mic urine image 68 years / m specimen urine organism isolated escherichia coli colony count 1, 00, 000 /ml esbl positive + ampicillin resistant (>=32) piperacillin + tazobactam sensitive (<=4) ceftriaxone resistant (16) cefepime sensitive (<=1) ertapenem sensitive (<=0.5) imipenem sensitive (<=0.25) meropenem sensitive (<=0.25) amikacin sensitive (<=2) gentamicin sensitive (<=1) ciprofloxacin sensitive (0.5) tigecycline sensitive (<=0.5) nitrofurantoin sensitive (<=16) trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole resistant (>=320) cefoperazone/sulbactam sensitive (<=8) colistin sensitive (<=0.5) cefuroxime axetil resistant>=64 cefuroxime resistant (>=64) augmentin sensitive 4 nalidixic acid resistant>=32 what medicine should I take. I am taking cipro 500mg1bd+augmentin 1000mg1bd. I want a second opinion from an expert since medicine prescribed is by general physician.
I have stomach ache and dysentery with nausea! with fever and headache and full body fatigue! I ate much yesterday so it could be a food poison? if so what should I do?
I have cough, fever, cold, severe headache, weakness, fatigue since 2 months and is not being cured even after trying all possible medicines wich had cured it before.
Have some red spot on the head of penis one of doctor advised me to apply bactroban ointment with some other medicine. But after 3-4 months it has starting appearing now. My partner does not have any other genital issues. Could you please advise what can be done. Our sex life is normal.
I am 30 year old. I am suffering from severe nasal blockage and rainy nose since 10 year. It gets worst in winter.
I am suffering erection problem in last one month then last long using the Viagra tablets 2 in a one week then problem is start my pennis is not the erection plg suggested the problem answer.
I am 16 years old boy my mother's age is 36 years old she have big boobs and my mother is hot when I see her boobs I want to do sex with her I can't hold now I want to do sex with my mom how to convince my mother for doing Sex with me please tell.
I have a sex problem my is not common my sexual problem is timing and I am not control seen pic video's please help me sir (sir I want medicine please sir)
I'm getting hair fall. I Am having dandruff n itching how to remove dandruff please suggest me. And I do masturbation 3 times in week is there any prblm for hair fall?
Camping is one of the great joys of summer vacations (and, for the more adventurous, of vacations at any time of the year). Being out in the fresh air does wonders for a guy's spirit and outlook. Of course, all that fresh air may also inspire a guy to take things into his own hands and engage in some masturbation as well, which is good for his penis health. While masturbation is masturbation no matter where a guy is, there still are a few things he might want to take into consideration when self-gratifying while camping.
1. Be careful of mosquitoes. One of the big drawbacks of camping is the presence of way too many bugs - including pesky mosquitoes. Nobody likes the little bloodsuckers, and a guy really doesn't appreciate getting a mosquito bite on his manhood. (Guys have to deal with itchy penises often enough without mosquitoes adding to the problem!) But when pulling out the penis to masturbate, a guy is making it an easy target for a mosquito attack.
The problem is that the insect repellents are really too harsh to use on sensitive penis skin. In addition, many lotions men use for lubrication may contain a faint fragrance which can be a lure to mosquitoes. To be safer, masturbate inside a tent that has been well-sprayed for flying pests and properly zipped up and sealed. This can't eliminate the possibility of a bitten member, but it does decrease the risk.
Some guys also prefer to masturbate while tucked snugly inside a sleeping bag. (This is especially the case when camping with another guy and being hesitant about masturbating openly in front of them.) This is even better at keeping the manhood free from bites - but it does limit range of motion.
2. Outside is not necessarily alone. Often, a guy will take advantage of being in a woodsy area to masturbate quite openly outdoors. There definitely is a great appeal to this (mosquitoes aside), and when a guy knows for sure he is all alone and far from others, it can be quite an experience. However, it pays to be sure that he is really and truly alone; masturbating just down the path from other campers, for example, is a risky (and rude) activity.
3. Remember the shadows. Some guys don't care if people know about their masturbation habits, but others might be embarrassed by the family in the next campsite having knowledge of how they handle themselves. That's why it's good to remember that those lanterns many people hang in their tents sometimes cast big shadows. It might be worth it to turn out the lights if a guy plans on getting frisky with himself.
4. Get comfy. Sleeping bags are nice, but sometimes the solid ground underneath can be filled with rocks and ridges that cause discomfort - and can be distracting to a guy when he's just trying to get into himself. An air mattress not only makes masturbation more enjoyable, it makes sleeping much easier.
5. Remember the altitude. If going on for some really high altitude camping, remember that thin air can mean less oxygen - so guys shouldn't go overboard in how vigorous a masturbation session they engage in.
What is difference between semen and sperm? When it will get ejaculate from my penis. Its look like mix with water. And my erection is not going to complete. Is there is problem with penis?
I am 20 year old boy. After breakfast I feel pain in my stomach from last 3 days well I m eating simple food in breakfast. What shall I do.
Doctor I have problem in sex like I want the seduction n kisses the hugs licks everything but I do not feel like getting sex I really do not enjoy the sex(vagina) part for which my husband is not happy with me please suggest me wat to do.
According to recent study 20 to 30 percent of the males experience this disorder, wherein, they do not have any control over the ejaculation of the semen, such a situation is known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation occurs because of increased sensitivity of the penis, might also be due to any psychological disturbance related to the act of sex. A man’s sexual act ends up or reaches climax with the ejaculation of the semen. Semen is a fluid that the reproductive gamete, spermatozoa. This spermatozoon passes the ejaculatory ducts and reaches the seminal vesicles. This seminal vesicles makes the 70 percent of the semen by producing a whitish fluid rich in proteolytic enzymes, phosphates, citric acid and lipids. Spermatozoa mixes with this fluid produced by the seminal vesicles and gets ready for ejaculation.
There are two phases in this ejaculation process emission phase and expulsion phase.
1. Emission phase: The spermatozoa and the seminal fluids travels through the reproductive structures and reaches the posterior urethra in this phase. This is also known as preparatory phase.
2. Expulsion phase: In this phase the contraction of the bladder neck causes the contraction of the urethra and rhythmic contraction of the external sphincters of the urethra which makes the semen to come out of the penis.
Most men ejaculate the semen two minutes after the penetration. If the ejaculation of semen occurs less than this time then it is called as premature ejaculation.
Few self help tips for male with premature ejaculation
Before trying or seeking help of a doctor you can practise few of these tips to overcome premature ejaculation.
- Masturbate one or two hours before attempting sex with your partner as this may increase the latency period during your actual sex with your partner.
- Use thick condoms to reduce the stimuli and increase the ejaculation period.
- Take deep breaths as this helps to withhold the ejaculation for a short period of time.
- Have sex with in some other positions like with your partner on the top and yourself below.
- Be conscious about the sensation or feel before ejaculation and come out of your partner and divert yourself with some sports or some of other favourite topics of you and your partner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.