Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
Female of age 24 years im having anal fissure and had bleeding first time on 6 the November. For 15 days I had cremaffin Syrup for 15 days. Before that I had stomach ulcer. So I stopped taking medicines. Though I go for 30mints walk everyday. I had skin outside anal. But then I automatically got reduced in size. Food is on time no spicy food. Still No improvement in crack. I had applied escot and pileroute ointment. Please guide as I am depressed by this. As no improvement is seen.
My mother is diabetes patient she is also having urine incontinence sometimes her urine fluid is red like but not actually a red what should I do?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am 55 years old, recently experience a mini bulge near anus. Is it piles. Last year few blood excerated with stool. What should I do, should I go with ayurved. Advice medicine.
I am 28 year old guy and suffering from kidney stone from past 3 years, some time it make lot back pain and while urinating early morning it's contain blood I mean to say that fully reddish color.
My brother has kidney stones nearly 8 mm. He is on treatment but not on benefit what to take please tell me.
Can someone with single kidney by birth go for gall bladder removal due to gallstones? Is there any complications?
Hii I am shoeb I have kidney stones 6 mm in size what should I take alopathic or go with ayurvedic medicines please suggest.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
From last night I have been facing problems with my urine. The color of urine became light red color. Like a mixture of water and red color. What should I do? Is there anything to be serious?
I am 78 years old. I have undergone spleenoctomy for ITP in 187 I have taken steroids for few months before & few months after spleenoctomy as platelet count had not improved after spleenactomy. I am having border line hypertension & taking regular medication for it apart from Pentid 88 for lifetime prescribed by doctor after spllenactomy. My kidney functions are also declined & I was dignosised & treated kidney failure. Though the medications were stopped after improvement in blood urea & blood creatinine counts had come to normal level. However I am on strict diet of of total avoidance of non veg food, sprouted beens all pulses, banana, tender coconut all type of painkillers etc. I am also suffering from UTI & taking treatment for the same. I have tested my bone density which is -2. I am taking regular exercise of walking & some yogasanas However since last one year I am having severe pains in my hip joints & pelvic regions while walking & in the morning after rising from bed which are increasing day by day. I cannot think of any surgery due to very low platelet count of upto 50000 only. I am afraid whether I may be forced to stop walking exercise after few days & will not be able to maintain my health. IOs it possible for me to walk without pains without joint replacement surgery.
Here are some tips to keep you away from kidney diseases