Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep ChokshiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 40 yrs old male I have problem of gidness since 7 months feeling very disturbed not able to do any work and having neck pain also always feeling very tired kindly advised me.
1. Lemon Juice
Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
If you have delicate or sensitive skin, you can dilute the lemon juice with plain water, rosewater, or honey. You can also use lime juice to get rid of black spots, applying it in the same manner as described above.
2. Butter Milk
Take four teaspoons of buttermilk.
Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply.
Wash it off after 15 minutes.
The lactic acid in milk too, will gradually reduce skin pigmentation, and brighten and tone your overall skin complexion. So, if you do not have buttermilk, simply apply soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off Put milk on a cotton ball and dab it directly on your spots. Repeat this procedure twice daily for four to five weeks.
You can also prepare a solution by mixing milk and honey and apply the solution to your dark spots, leaving it on for 10 minutes.
Oatmeal powder is considered good for skin exfoliation. Hence, you can apply an oatmeal mask on your face and neck to remove dead skin and black spots.
Grind half a cup of rolled oats.
Add three to four tablespoons of lemon juice to make a paste.
Scrub it on your skin and wash it off with warm water when it dries.
If it becomes messy, use a clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove the mask. Follow this treatment once or twice a week.
Take 8-10 almonds and soak them in milk overnight.
Peel off the skin and grind the almonds in the morning.
Now, add one teaspoon sandalwood powder and half a teaspoon honey in it.
Mix them to make a fine paste.
Apply it on your face.
Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.
Make a thick paste of sandalwood powder, glycerin and rose water. (If you don?t have rose water, you can use milk or honey.)
Apply the thick paste to the affected skin area, leaving it on for a few minutes. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water.
Follow this remedy once daily until your black spots vanish completely.
Slice up a potato and place one slice directly on the black spots; leave on for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
You can also make a face mask by combining grated potato with honey.
Some people have also had success using tomatoes to get rid of dark black spots within a few weeks.
I am in the 8th month of my pregnancy. My ultrasound is normal but I have stomach pains very often. Is it normal?
In order to see clearly, the eyes need to be constantly lubricated. This function is performed by small glands located in the eyelids known as meibomian glands. These glands secrete oil onto the surface of the cornea through tiny openings on them. Malfunctioning of this gland can create an excessive amount of oil.
When oil accumulates on the eyelids, it encourages the bacteria present in the eye and the skin around it to multiply leading to inflammation. This condition is known as meibomianitis. Adults are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition as compared to children.
Some of the factors that could trigger meibomianitis are:
- Allergic reactions
- Fluctuation of hormones associated with puberty and adolescence
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Lice or mites on the eyelashes
- Unsanitary contact lens solution
- Contaminated eye makeup
- Certain medications such as isotretinoin for acne that increases bacteria on the eyelids
- However, in some cases, a clear trigger factor may not be identifiable.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this disease are:
- Dry eyes
- Constant watering from the eyes
- Inflammation and reddening of the eyelids
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Flaking of skin around the infected eye
- Heightened sensitivity to light
- Excessive blinking
- Crusting of eyelashes
- Blurred vision
- Frequent formation of sties
- Loss of eyelashes or abnormal growth of eyelashes
Regular cleaning of the eyes with warm water and abstaining from the use of contact lenses and eye makeup can help reduce irritation and manage the inflammation. Additionally, the doctor may also prescribe antibiotics or steroids in the form of pills, eye creams or drops. Artificial tears may also be recommended to patients exhibiting dry eye symptoms.
What are the important exercises to overcome the pain and reduce cervical problem related to head and neck?
I am 25 yrs old female, I burp continuously after eating meal or empty stomach. Also, I have white slightly itchy boils on my lips. My hair is dry I want to improve my hair texture. What should I do?
Hy.I m 20years old and my weight is 60kg.I get tired very fast.I have headache frequently.I want to reduce my tummy weight.How can i do that within a month?if you will send me diet then please dont make it so difficult beacause it will be difficult for me to prepare it. Please do reply.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes
I am on borderline of diabetes when I checked it. Can I eat sweet which is harmful to me. One side of my eyes get blurred, the reason behind is diabetes just I want to know that.
Hi, I am 26 years old, since yesterday I am facing headache due to this I am unable to see clearly. Can you please tell me what could be the reason? Also didn't take good sleep since few days.
From last two year I can see some white thing on my inner skin of penis and it stings too so just wanted to know what can be the reason and symptoms to identify what can be the reason and also wanted to know which is the best viagra tablet and are there any side effects of this tablet. I am from new Delhi and No. 9953323993.
I am just 15 years old From last 14 days, l am suffering from severe body pains Please help me doctor.
I am porn addict I masturbate daily and it's effecting my erection and penis size. I would want to have a penis enlargement and increase on my sperm count please advice.
I am 61 years male. Suffering from gas acidity and piles. Presently i am using pilex ointment and pilex tablets for 4 days.
Hello doctor. I want to ask about snoring problem. My husband is having snoring problem. What should I do? he takes some nasal drops sometimes. He's having running nose problem most of the time in morning and little overweight also. please advice.?
Today I feel some irritation on my penis as it not painful so I let it go the whole day but then in the evening I saw a tiny spot over the head of my penis which cause this irritation when I touch it. So. Help me out. As it is happening for the first time.
दूसरा कारण होता है कब्ज होने से मलाशय में मल सड़ना। स्वप्नदोष के रोगी को दो बातों का खयाल रखना चाहिए, एक तो दिमाग साफ रखना और दूसरा पेट साफ रखना।
दिमाग में यौन विषय का विचार तक न आने दें, कामुक चिंतन-मनन करना तो बहुत दूर की बात है। हमेशा दिमाग को अच्छे कामों और विचारों में उलझाए रखें, ताकि गंदे और यौन संबंधी कोई भी विचार आ ही न सकें, यही दिमाग साफ रखना कहलाता है।
कब्ज से बचने के लिए अपच से बचें। ये दोनों उपाय करते रहें तो बिना दवा सेवन किए भी स्वप्नदोष होना सदा के लिए बंद हो जाएगा, यह तो हुआ बगैर दवा का इलाज। इस प्रकार की व्याधि के लिए आयुर्वेदिक तरीके से इलाज का तरीका व दवा का परिचय यहां दिया जा रहा है-
स्वप्नदोष (Nightfall): तन और मन दोनों साफ रखें
(1) पालक के पत्ते लगभग 250 ग्राम पानी से खूब धोकर सिल पर बिना पानी के पीस लें। एक मोटे साफ धुले हुए कपड़े को पानी में भिगोकर खूब अच्छी तरह निचोड़ लें, ताकि कपड़े में पानी न रहे। अब इसमें पिसी हुई पालक रखकर कपड़े को दबा-दबाकर पालक का रस एक कप में टपकाएं। सुबह खाली पेट यह रस, दन्त मंजन करने के बाद पी लें और आधा घंटे तक कुछ खाएं-पिएं नहीं। यह प्रयोग रोजाना 6-7 दिन तक करने से स्वप्नदोष होना बंद हो जाता है। यह एक आयुर्वेदिक परीक्षित नुस्खा है।
(2) नीम गिलोय के अंगुलभर आकार के तीन टुकड़े और तीन काली मिर्च सिल पर रखकर कूट-पीसकर खूब बारीक कर लें। इसे सुबह खाली पेट पानी के साथ पिएं। जब स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाए, तब इसका सेवन करना बंद कर दें।