Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
1) Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate. - If you are experiencing nausea, uncreased heart rate, headache, dizziness or flushed skin, your body needs hydration. Drink water immediately, plain water, plenty of water.
2) Aam Panna - It is delicious as well as beneficial for the health. Made by boiling raw mango and mixing with spices like pepper, black salt and coriander along with mint, all of which help in cooling our bodies.
3) Buttermilk - It rehydrates your body immediately. It is also a good source of probiotics and helps in replenishing the body with necessary minerals and vitamins.
4) Coconut Water - If your job requires you to travel much, take time for yourself and stop by any roadside coconut water seller. Do this at least once in a day, more if you can. This water is not only good for your skin and hair, but is also refreshing and filling.
5) Onion Oil - A simple way to bring down your body temperature is by dabbing onion oil behind your ears and on your chest. Raw onion used in salad and chutneys are also known to have a cooling effect.
6) Frequent Showers - Have frequent baths. If you are outdoors throughout the day, never miss having a bath at the end of the day. This will cool your body and ensure you sleep well too.
7) Summer Fruits - Stock your refrigerator with summer fruits ? watermelon, melon, lychee, mangoes all have high water content, and are excellent means to replenish body fluids.
Cick on 'Consult' if you have any more questions on how you can beat the heat.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 24 year girl. I have a problem of pcos since 5 years. My period s are irregular. I take consult with gynecologist take contraception pills regularly for 2 years, it was my worst experience when I take this medicine my body became unshaped, and have many side effects. I didn't get relief. After that l can't take medicine I control my weight and my period s come but when I put up weight it again stopped. Still I gave no periods for last 2 months. Please suggest some natural therapy so that my periods are regular.
Perimenopause is the transition period in a women?s life when her ovaries stop producing eggs .Her body produces less estrogen and progesterone and menstruation becomes less frequent. A woman generally experience Perimenopause around the age of 40 years. Symptoms can begin as early as her mid 30s.
Menstrual inequalities ? Change in the menstrual cycle is the important sign of Perimenopause. Periods may be shorter, may be longer .Women can experience either scanty menses or profuse bleeding.
Hot flushes ? Hot flushes and night sweats are the most common signs of Perimenopause.
Weight gain ? Less estrogen can cause high cholesterol and weight gain.
Hypertension ? High level of cholesterol can ultimately lead to high blood pressure.
Mental symptoms -Like depression, anxiety, irritability can experience by Perimenopausal women.
Loss of Libido ? it can experience by many women in the period of Perimenopause.
Dryness of vagina ? It occurs due to decreased production of estrogen.
Painful sex ? It mainly caused due to dryness of vagina.
Other cause include
Frequent urinary tract infections
Rapid heart beat
Involuntary urinary leakage
Some important remedies are given below to treat Perimenopause symptoms:
Sulphur, Pulsatilla, Lachesis, Actea Racemosa, camphor, Platina, Sabina, Calcaria carb, Nux Vomica, Sanguinaria and many other medicines.
Allopathic treatment ? Mainly include hormonal replacement therapy, antihypertensive drugs, antidepressants etc.
Please consult your physician or homeopath in person before starting or discontinuing any form of medical treatment.
I didn't get my period since five months. I have got done all the tests needed and all the results are positive. Doctor said it is because of my over weight. My age is 25 and my weight is 81. Please give some suggestions on how to regularize periods.
Ideal south Indian diet plan for weight loss:
Have a glass of warm water with a dash of lemon. And afterward, you can take a cup of tea but without any sugar in it. You can have 2 marie biscuits. Your total calorie intake till now will be 91.
Having same breakfast daily could be quite boring. So here are 2 ideas for breakfast.
First is to have an omelet made of 2 egg whites along with 2 slices of brown bread. Total - 250 calories.
Or you can have 2 sprouts dosas with a cup of onion and tomato chutney. Total calories -220.
Mid morning snack:
It is best to have a cup of green tea and a bowl full of fresh fruits. Total - 40 calories.
You can have brown rice vegetable pulao, raita of cucumber and onion and mixed veggies salad. Total calories -305.
Another option for lunch is to have sambar, lady finger veg, 3 medium sized ragi balls, and salad.
You can either have coffee or green tea but make sure not to include sugar in it. Additionally, you should have some sprouted green gram sundal. Total - 105 calories.
Dinner should be a light meal. So make sure not to eat too much. You can have a veggies salad along with 1 medium bowl of thayir pachadi and millet khichadi. Total calories count - 335
You can have a cup of milk and 4 soaked almonds. Total - 95 calories.
The entire diet plans given above counts for 1191 calories which are sufficient enough for a day. If you consume more calories then you will probably be gaining weight instead of losing. So try to stick with this plan.
Before you begin with the diet plan, make sure to include exercising in your routine too. It is essential to have at least 35 minutes workout daily to keep your body fit and healthy. Only eating healthy food is not sufficient to lose weight. You can include anything that you find interesting in your workout regime like walking, jogging, swimming, skating etc.
I had hsg, My right fallopian tube is blocked in hsg .but left too not active. Then doc said laparoscopy. What to do.
My period date is falling during my exams. And I have excessive legs pain during those days. What should I do/eat to start my period earlier?
Hello doctor , Am 20 years old female. I was married. I had usg scan for fertility growth. Today my mentor cycle 22nd day. My left ovary growing well 32mm but its not ruptured. I had thyroid test. It was normal. What is the reason for my problem.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
My boyfriend and I were having what they call" intercourse" He had his boxers on and I had my panties on. I know I was wet and he is positive he ejaculated near my vagina. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? We did this on Feb. 16 (tuesday), and by than I was on my 7 day into my cycle. I would really like to know because we are both VERY stressed =(Are the odds better for not getting pregnant to those that I am? I mean can you give me a number ratio or something? I'm so worried! some sites say you can have a period and still be pregnant, is this true? Please help!
Mouth sex karne me kya khatra hai? Aur agar mouth me sex kiya to uske baad semen mouth me aya toh infection ka khatra rahta hai kya?
Hi. Got married in 2012 .N I have been diagnosed with pcod. N under treatment using medicines since past three years. Had reduced almost five kilos .Taken follicular study several times .Sometimes follicle there sometimes not .Can you suggest any other alternative.
There is the potential for greater oxygen extraction from the blood under maximum exercise conditions. The muscles can make better use of blood flow and the oxygen release that comes from it.
Such exercise leads to improvement in" collateral circulation" i. E. Growth in the number of blood vessels supplying the legs. Clinicians should urge all pad patients, whether or not they have symptoms, to engage in a regular, supervised exercise program.
Walking is a standard recommendation for people with pad. A recommended regimen is a 40-minute walk three times a week for at least six months. Persistent leg pain is an indication that help is needed. In the absence of that symptom, physicians can test for pad by measuring the difference in blood pressure between an ankle and an arm.