Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep A. BhendawadekarYour feedback matters!
How to make your home mosquito free
With zika virus threat looming large in India, dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases aren't cases on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it.
Sharing is caring. Share this helpful tip with your loved ones by clicking on Share below.
I am 24 year old female. I am having some kind of skin abnormality near my vaginal and anal area .its not itchy or painful. Its kind of mushroom like (really small) skin growth .its all started 4 to 5 days ago. I am using a cream name lobate but it has no effect its growing day by day.
This is kriti 26 years old. At the time of periods bleeding has been decreased comparison to previous cycle. Should I consult doctor for this? Any serious problem? Please suggest me what should I do. Any medicines?
Me and my girlfriend did sex on 18th July its our first time that's why I accidentally used expired condom and by mistake I roll it from wrong side but I unroll it and once again roll it from right side that's why for safety reason my girlfriend took the ipill in 6 Hour and her periods done also on timely means 31 July (after 26 Days from previous) but little much heavy from regular periods. Her next period done also on correct time (after 28 Days) but not much as regular periods is this ok or not and is there any chance of pregnancy?
For 4 months pregnancy what is normal weight of developing child. What medication we should take. Or what I had mentioned is enough. Please reply fast.
After daughter birth I had shooting pain in my diaphragm and it continued. Then I had to go through cholestectomy. Now what should I do?
I am a 22 year old girl weighing 40 kg, I eat a lot but nothing seems to help me gain weight. My eating habits are also normal. Not including too much junk. I also sleep a lot, and since the past 2 months am having persistent acne. Although I dont have any difficulty in day to day work. And can do as much work as any girl my age this excess sleep is a bit worrying. Please suggest if these could be symptoms to some underlying health issue.
It is the plant which belongs to nightshade family and is mostly found in North and South America. The dried leaves of this plant are smoked in cigars, pipes and in cigarettes. The leaves are also chewed by many people across the world or inhaled through the nose. It contains a special type of addictive chemical known by the name of Nicotine. Because of this chemical, most of the people find it difficult to leave this product. This plant due to the chemical Nicotine is not good for the health and consumers face many ill effects after consuming this product.
Tobacco is not good for the body as the leaves affect many body organs namely
- It makes your skin dry and yellow
- It causes wrinkles on your face
- Shows dullness on your skin at a very young age
- Bones and muscles
- Flow of blood and oxygen is slow in the body
- You feel tired and lazy all the time
- It will not help in the development of muscles
- Makes you inactive and you will avoid doing work.
- It increases the blood pressure and heart rate which are further responsible for causing heart attacks or other heart problems
- The heart has to work harder in such cases where people are going for workouts or exercises.
These are not the only bad effects of consuming tobacco. There are many more to it.
All the above points describe the bad effects of consuming tobacco on a person’s health. In case you are not able to leave the habit of consuming tobacco, you must consult a medical practitioner immediately. Your health should always be your first preference in life. Live a healthy life for your own sake.