Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep A. BhendawadekarYour feedback matters!
Did you know SORE JAW when combined with CHEST PAIN can signal HEART ATTACK?Especially in women..!!!
After made sex, semen inserted was coming out of vagina. Don't know how to stop it from coming out. Because of coming out am afraid whether my wife will become pregnant or not. I wish my wife to be pregnant.
Having sex with multiple partner can cause HIV, even after using condom , n even if none of the partner is having HIV.Please tell.
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse the day after my last menstrual period ended. Is it possible to get pregnant after having sex so soon after my LMP?
My wife is 8 weeks pregnant. She is 51 kg and 25 years old. She is not interested to eat anything. What should be the best diet to have? Please consult me some good foods for a healthy baby?
I am 20 years old I dont get my periods regularly my face is darker than my body colour I have vertical lines which runs down from my eyes to side of my mouth line syringomas under my eyes acne and white heads are there on my nose and my face please help me out of this problem really frustrating.
I had Pcod two years back and took medication for six months. It got solved. But I have again been diagnosed with it. My weight is increasing. I lost 13 kgs but gained back. I have herniated disc (l3-4, l4-5 and s1). I also have migraine. I want to loose weight and solve pcod
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.
doctor I am pregnant from last 3 month and I have thyroid 6.28 and I take medicine for thyroid from last 1 month so can you please advise me that my baby is safe and is there any effect on my baby.
I am 25years old female. I haven't got my periods for quite sometimes. But my periods are irregular. From past one week I am getting blood spots in my vagina. I also did a pregnancy test twice. It came negative. Please give me an advice on what should I do next?
A couple of Months earlier I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and swallowed. Then we Kissed and he went down. We did not have any penetration from any side but I still had an i-pill to be at the safer side. After having an i-pill my periods was disturbed. I got my periods but the flow was less and it got over soon too. Then after a week I got my periods again but it was still less flow. My boyfriend and I had it again and I had an i-pill. Now this month I have not gotten my periods since my periods start mid month. I don't have any headache or back ache. My sleeping hours have been irregular because of my studies and examinations. I have also been stressed out but have taken no pills. Am I pregnant?
Is it possible to have sex without precaution avoiding pregnancy. I am married but not yet planned for a baby.
My question is when my baby was born on that time she is not crying because ovel cord around the neck and after half an hour she crying. so, i guess its normal?
Me and my wife had unprotected sex on 28 Oct 16. My wife's date was on 30 Oct 16 she was taking HCG medicine. After unprotected sex on 29 she took unwanted 72. Still she does not have date. Shall we go for pregnancy taste. Is she pregnant or not please tell?
I am of 18 years old. I am having frequent hair fall and also I am having mensuration problem i, e. The mensuration cycle is not in a proper way but the reason behind it is I dnt knw nd I have taken advice of here general doctor and I have tested T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 but there no use of that and I m in need of best advice and suggesting best doctor so that I can contact her/him but preferably lady doctor.
If woman is taken .late period medicine for particular purpose sudden have unprotected sex .so if she taken goin for unwanted 72 .any kind of problem will occur.
I had unprotected sex with my gf one week ago. Is there any chances of getting infected? What is STD?
I didn't really have a penetration. We rubbed our bodies. I did ejaculate on her rear and it dripped a lil low almost to the vagina but had it wiped off but my girlfriend has symptoms like feeling sleepy during days, headaches. I'm worried if she is pregnant. Help.Please tell sir.
After I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend, she had swelling on her private parts. Why did that happen.
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy.
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives.