Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sampat ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam. my age is 59, I used to get a headache in my left forehead just above the eye and whenever I get it, the pain (sharp pain like stabbing with a knife) leads to straight backside of my head (straight backside to my left eye) and have an ache in forehead and back head, and nerve getting bulge in the rightside forehead (starts from my right eye to ear), which leads to improper vision in the right eye. Thank you.
I am 20 year old. Having a habit of to much net surfing and when I wake up my eyes become red along with headache what can I do to stop this?
I am 32 years old and looking for LASIK surgery, can you please tell me what is phacoemulsification?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.
How to treat swollen eyelids naturally or any medicine? It's just started in my left eye. Please suggest any good idea as I am having exam this sunday!
I am suffering from myopia since when I am was 10years old. After the consult with eye expert I am wearing glasses, but year after year my lens power goes high, how I can get rid from this. Please help me.
I have lot of pain in may head and may full body and my eyes have a burning My nee is also paining so what can I do?
I'm 20 years old boy. I have a problem with my eyesight. Whenever I use any phone for long time, I feel pain in my eyes. Please give me suggestions what should I do?
If you stare into your cellphone or computer screen for long periods, you may experience eyestrain.
Eyestrain symptoms include sore, tired, burning or itchy eyes. You also may have watery eyes or dry eyes, along with sensitivity to light.
Reduce eyestrain by taking short breaks throughout the day. To do this, close your eyes or focus on something other than your screen for a few minutes every hour or so.